Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 497587 times)

Offline nike

Lol yeh I scrolled back and read it its the same chick... however can't see any review on her other than she's a stunner..Nike any review mate

I thought she was worth it. She arrived at 9pm and left about 3pm next day . She was good company and a great shag. She speaks fluent English. She was invited back by B and Mr A, so she spent 3 nights with us.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 07:40:41 am by nike »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This one has real model looks and has in fact been in a music video, I've seen it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

No doubt you have stored her number  ;)

No doubt  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought she was worth it. She arrived at 9pm and left about 3pm next day . She was good company and a great shag. She speaks fluent English. She was invited back by B and Mr A, so she spent 3 nights with us.

Thanks Nike.

That's what I was trying to get PumPum to read into, that she must have been good, for you to retain her number.

Offline misterali

:

Do you know her or something lol?

She was also my last punt on the last day of my trip. You can read my review of her there.

There has been concerns of thrush or shall I say smells. I haven't experienced it personally.

ThePumPumLova

That thrush shit put me off..don't want no std

Ford_capri

That thrush thing is crazy, wat do u do in that situation ?? Jus go for it and hope nothing splits or roadblock it??

Ford_capri

Jus got a reply back from a friend of a friend who has been to marrakesh, sent us details of a 7 bed villa (7 guys going), at a cost of £750 per day for the villa. We're staying 3 nites so looking at around  £2200. It looks amazing with swimming pool and nice sitting entertaining area and meant to let guests back even though it's gated and has security. Wat u guys think ?? Is it too much ?? Are we asking for trouble with the cops/taxi ppl  for staying in this villa?

ThePumPumLova

Jus got a reply back from a friend of a friend who has been to marrakesh, sent us details of a 7 bed villa (7 guys going), at a cost of £750 per day for the villa. We're staying 3 nites so looking at around  £2200. It looks amazing with swimming pool and nice sitting entertaining area and meant to let guests back even though it's gated and has security. Wat u guys think ?? Is it too much ?? Are we asking for trouble with the cops/taxi ppl  for staying in this villa?

Way too much lol ur getting ripped off I'm going first week of Feb I have a contact I'll pass on details it all good

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

When we rented our Vila last August, we paid 6,000Dhs per night, approx £500. It was a 4-bedroom Villa, so that worked out at £125 each. It was a last-minute rent, and we were most definitely shafted by the villa owner/the villa club/his agent. Our agent Mr A did get it reduced, but there was not much scope for the reduction.

Your is working out at £107 per person per night, so it is good VFM, when compared to ours, but don't forget.... 1 we were ripped off, and 2 we got ours at the last minute.
I have no doubt the pool, the lounge, sitting area, look gorgeous. Utilise them fully, we did!!

From re-collection 7-bedroom villas are scarce, so don't dither too long.
I would imagine them to be WG friendly, as friend of friend would not have recommended otherwise.

Ours was also gated and ALWAYS had a guard on there. Trust me, that is for your protection. Best part is NONE of the taxi drivers were allowed into the complex, so they had to drop off the girls OUTSIDE and collect their fare from the girls, without you getting involved. When you negotiate with the girls, ensure you tell them to sort out their own fare with the taxi driver, and that you will pay them only xxx Dhs, and no more. Nike/Mr A help fix our rate to 200Dhs, being 6~7 miles out of town.

You then have to collect the girl yourself from the inside part of the large gates, therefore avoid the taxi driver. You could walk back to your villa with her, or drive back, depending on how far your villa is inside the complex. Don't get sucked into going outside the gates to pay for her taxi, as you will then end up having to barter with the taxi drivers.

As for tipping the guards, we gave them 50Dhs EACH, with Mr A negotiating/explaining to them in Arabic. Bear in mind there will be a rotation of guards and you need to ensure each one is paid only the once, as this is usually sufficient. Ensure only ONE of you deals with this matter, as it can get confusing if each one of you arrives at different times, with the guards expecting 50Dhs from EACH of you. Pre-Warn them that you are all part of the same group and that the tip covers all 7 of you. You may have to up it to 100each, I don't know.

Our Villa was SO discreet, such that we could not even see our neighbouring villa, that way what happened inside was most definitely away from anyone's view, even the naked frolicking that took place in the pool outside  :yahoo:

Hope this helps.

Offline ss23

Just arrived back from my 2nd marrakech trip, a 3 day trip this time, will try putting up a report of this mini trip soon.

I couldn't log in to my ukp account stating something about unknown proxy
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 05:56:14 pm by ss23 »

Offline ss23

You got to earn private message privilege which is fair, I'm a newbie on this site and it's fair that you give back to the forum and then earn being able to private message

Yeah, all about reporting back you're experiences, I think I got  pms available after my first few posts. But i haven't asked for much from any of the regular posters as of yet as I think learning on the job is part of the fun aswell
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 06:12:53 pm by ss23 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just arrived back from my 2nd marrakech trip, a 3 day trip this time, will try putting up a report of this mini trip soon.

I couldn't log in to my ukp account stating something about unknown proxy

Look forward to reading it. Hope you had better luck with the apartment than last time.

Offline ss23

Yeah much better than last time, but nothing special either

Offline misterali

That thrush shit put me off..don't want no std

That thrush thing is crazy, wat do u do in that situation ?? Jus go for it and hope nothing splits or roadblock it??

It's not an STD and it's not transmittable. All you really do is give yourself a wash after. In my experience, I didn't notice anything. It might be that she is taking action against it.

I still hit it after Nike's experience purely because she was great. Paid off for me in the end. So up to you really.

Offline nike

When qe booked our villa, it was still peak season, Feb. is most def. off peak. However some villas have heated pools but they do charge extra for heating the pool. I await with baited breath for PPL's trip in Feb. Always a good idea to have more than one supplier, supply and demand and competition.

ThePumPumLova

When qe booked our villa, it was still peak season, Feb. is most def. off peak. However some villas have heated pools but they do charge extra for heating the pool. I await with baited breath for PPL's trip in Feb. Always a good idea to have more than one supplier, supply and demand and competition.

Weather now is showing around 16 degrees I'm going in 2 weeks is it tshirt weather as in is it humid sort of heat or dry like uk

Offline nike

Weather now is showing around 16 degrees I'm going in 2 weeks is it tshirt weather as in is it humid sort of heat or dry like uk

It's dry heat, nothing like uk though. :lol:

If it's cloudy it will be around the high teens but if no clouds then should be around mid 20's.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 02:13:53 pm by nike »

PhudyMan

Wow

I have finally read all 135 pages this must be one of the most comprehensive discussion board , I have booked a trip at the end of March  hired a villa and driver so I will no doubt be able to add my posts about my trip

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi do you have her contact details as i would very much like to see her when i am there next week

Wow

I have finally read all 135 pages this must be one of the most comprehensive discussion board , I have booked a trip at the end of March  hired a villa and driver so I will no doubt be able to add my posts about my trip

Hi Phudy man (I like your nic),

Good to read that someone has taken the time to read all the pages, and then has managed to also obtain a WG friendly villa.

Looking at your posts, pity you never came back and updated us about your trip back in October???

SHIZ247

i'm going in Mid March with a group, might just book a rental if it makes sense. i maybe looking to drive to Agadir for a few days, does anyone know what the carriageways are like and roughly how long the drive is? Also i have spoken to someone about a villa in Kesh just 5mins drive up the rd between cafe elite and Zara, adjacent rd to the plaza. But not sure if this is a good idea as its really central? what you guys think? i usually do apartments only and my mates use villa's just outside kesh. 

Offline ss23

3 day trip report

I have a trip to marrakech planned for march for a week since November already. But me and my mate had some time off, so I searched for some flights they came up for £50 return, thought lets go and chill for a few days. Our plan this time was not hitting any clubs, just see what we get locally, next time I'm definitely hitting the clubs aswell.

From the airport we paid 90dhs, was suppose to be 70 but the driver was basically begging and gave 90. At first a couple guys tried taking us to a taxi for 200, saw them do this to another tourist. First we went to a Inwi store in the train station to get our phones topped up, paid 100dhs each.

Apartment
Booked a apartment from airbnb and it turned out to be right around the corner from the first last apartment I had. Owner is on holiday and we were met by his colleague who spoke no English nearby. He was very helpful but warned us to be discreet and front door closes at 1am. It was nothing special but definitely an upgrade from last one. Last one had no security at all and this one had a woman concierge, who we only saw once, so no problems coming in and out with the girls. Only downside was wifi didn't work.

Few notes

The whole 3 days we just stayed central gueliz, no venturing out, so didn't use any taxis. In this area the highest prices I got quoted were 2000 for all night and 1000 for 2 to 3 hours. I was picky, most girls will give you their numbers, the problem I found were that a lot spoke only spoke Arabic.

Day 1

Gave my number to a stunner, who was obviously looking for customers. She called me later, but the problem was she only spoke Arabic. Arranged to meet at the plaza and got a coffee and communicating was hard work. She said she's from Casablanca and she is going back home now and can't go to the apartment. The way she was acting I think she wanted me to give her some money, fuck knows what for, I bought her coffee lol.

My mate got a girl, who he thinks was a virgin who spoke only Arabic, paid 500dhs for 3 hours, unshaven in most places. I approached two girls who both spoke prefect English, both fit, but I was more interested in the taller one. Got their numbers and taller one said their going home now, but she will be free tomorrow. The other girl Steps in tells me that I'm free I will come now, I say let's go, we walk together from there to the apartment. Her friend wasn't happy as I found when I texted her the next day. The girl agrees to all nighter for 1400 she is 22, knows 4- 5 languages who's studied in Germany, a bit chubby stays from 8pm to 8am, provides great service.

Day 2

Got a few numbers from girls even one when just walking out from the apartment and one girl stopped me while she was sitting at a busstop who was 18, says meet me tomorrow I thought I will keep looking cos it's still early, we then went into Starbucks for a coffee. In Starbucks it is very hard approaching girls, unless their sitting right near you. Two were but I wasn't very interested, but my mate was, I was near her so I negotiated a deal for 500 for 2 hours. Didn't find anything so headed back to the apartment to have a few drinks. We came out bit drunk and found all the locals were celebrating as morocco had knocked out Ivory Coast to go in to the next round.

I got some more numbers, but I wasn't that interested, a lot of very nice figures, with average faces. I ate then went into Starbucks again at 11.30pm. It's packed and I'm bit drunk, I end up sitting at a table with a few girls. I found it was much easier approaching girls at this time, these girls were alright, but far too much make up. Got their numbers and I got quoted I think it was 1500-1700 for all night. Behind them I saw a girl with no make up on. looks very young and is very slim. and I got her number, she tells me to talk by text. She's wants 2000 and needs to leave at 6am. I found it hard to go any lower than that, She is the type of girl who knows what she's wants. So I agree to it and tell her to come to the apartment right now as it's 12am. She tells me that she's going Casablanca at 6am, to pick up stuff sent from her dad who's Spanish, but back later that day, I don't think she was lying.  Shes 21 half Spanish and half Moroccan, has prefect English and who's studying. Shes a nice girl, who provided a good service, but no oral and anal. Told me her life story as she was a virgin until marriage 2 years ago to a morracan doctor and now is divorced, but shows me a pic of a her ex who is English. Says she wants to stay in contact.

day 3

Mostly just chilled out and got few more and none were available. My mate got calls and texts from from a girl from casa, who I had gotten number off, but she didn't have mine. My mate had given his number to her friend and she had taken it off her friends phone and deleted the number off hers lol. He agreed 1000 dhs for 3 hours. I called the girl from day 1, agreed 1000 for 3-4 hours, but I was tired and she left after 2 and I gave 850, said I will message in march. I think she's had a bit of falling out with her friend.

Offline nike

i'm going in Mid March with a group, might just book a rental if it makes sense. i maybe looking to drive to Agadir for a few days, does anyone know what the carriageways are like and roughly how long the drive is? Also i have spoken to someone about a villa in Kesh just 5mins drive up the rd between cafe elite and Zara, adjacent rd to the plaza. But not sure if this is a good idea as its really central? what you guys think? i usually do apartments only and my mates use villa's just outside kesh.

The motorways are toll roads but are better than a lot of our motorways. It's 2 to 2.5 hours drive from Kesh to Agadir. Never heard of any villas 5 min drive from plazza , let us know how u get on. How much have you been quoted per night and is it guest friendly.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 10:31:34 pm by nike »

Offline romeomustdie

3 day trip report

I have a trip to marrakech planned for march for a week since November already. But me and my mate had some time off, so I searched for some flights they came up for £50 return, thought lets go and chill for a few days. Our plan this time was not hitting any clubs, just see what we get locally, next time I'm definitely hitting the clubs aswell.

From the airport we paid 90dhs, was suppose to be 70 but the driver was basically begging and gave 90. At first a couple guys tried taking us to a taxi for 200, saw them do this to another tourist. First we went to a Inwi store in the train station to get our phones topped up, paid 100dhs each.

Apartment
Booked a apartment from airbnb and it turned out to be right around the corner from the first last apartment I had. Owner is on holiday and we were met by his colleague who spoke no English nearby. He was very helpful but warned us to be discreet and front door closes at 1am. It was nothing special but definitely an upgrade from last one. Last one had no security at all and this one had a woman concierge, who we only saw once, so no problems coming in and out with the girls. Only downside was wifi didn't work.

Few notes

The whole 3 days we just stayed central gueliz, no venturing out, so didn't use any taxis. In this area the highest prices I got quoted were 2000 for all night and 1000 for 2 to 3 hours. I was picky, most girls will give you their numbers, the problem I found were that a lot spoke only spoke Arabic.

Day 1

Gave my number to a stunner, who was obviously looking for customers. She called me later, but the problem was she only spoke Arabic. Arranged to meet at the plaza and got a coffee and communicating was hard work. She said she's from Casablanca and she is going back home now and can't go to the apartment. The way she was acting I think she wanted me to give her some money, fuck knows what for, I bought her coffee lol.

My mate got a girl, who he thinks was a virgin who spoke only Arabic, paid 500dhs for 3 hours, unshaven in most places. I approached two girls who both spoke prefect English, both fit, but I was more interested in the taller one. Got their numbers and taller one said their going home now, but she will be free tomorrow. The other girl Steps in tells me that I'm free I will come now, I say let's go, we walk together from there to the apartment. Her friend wasn't happy as I found when I texted her the next day. The girl agrees to all nighter for 1400 she is 22, knows 4- 5 languages who's studied in Germany, a bit chubby stays from 8pm to 8am, provides great service.

Day 2

Got a few numbers from girls even one when just walking out from the apartment and one girl stopped me while she was sitting at a busstop who was 18, says meet me tomorrow I thought I will keep looking cos it's still early, we then went into Starbucks for a coffee. In Starbucks it is very hard approaching girls, unless their sitting right near you. Two were but I wasn't very interested, but my mate was, I was near her so I negotiated a deal for 500 for 2 hours. Didn't find anything so headed back to the apartment to have a few drinks. We came out bit drunk and found all the locals were celebrating as morocco had knocked out Ivory Coast to go in to the next round.

I got some more numbers, but I wasn't that interested, a lot of very nice figures, with average faces. I ate then went into Starbucks again at 11.30pm. It's packed and I'm bit drunk, I end up sitting at a table with a few girls. I found it was much easier approaching girls at this time, these girls were alright, but far too much make up. Got their numbers and I got quoted I think it was 1500-1700 for all night. Behind them I saw a girl with no make up on. looks very young and is very slim. and I got her number, she tells me to talk by text. She's wants 2000 and needs to leave at 6am. I found it hard to go any lower than that, She is the type of girl who knows what she's wants. So I agree to it and tell her to come to the apartment right now as it's 12am. She tells me that she's going Casablanca at 6am, to pick up stuff sent from her dad who's Spanish, but back later that day, I don't think she was lying.  Shes 21 half Spanish and half Moroccan, has prefect English and who's studying. Shes a nice girl, who provided a good service, but no oral and anal. Told me her life story as she was a virgin until marriage 2 years ago to a morracan doctor and now is divorced, but shows me a pic of a her ex who is English. Says she wants to stay in contact.

day 3

Mostly just chilled out and got few more and none were available. My mate got calls and texts from from a girl from casa, who I had gotten number off, but she didn't have mine. My mate had given his number to her friend and she had taken it off her friends phone and deleted the number off hers lol. He agreed 1000 dhs for 3 hours. I called the girl from day 1, agreed 1000 for 3-4 hours, but I was tired and she left after 2 and I gave 850, said I will message in march. I think she's had a bit of falling out with her friend.

Nice report mate. The other girls you picked up where did you see them?? On the golden mile?

Offline ss23

Nice report mate. The other girls you picked up where did you see them?? On the golden mile?

Yeah, we just chilled in the golden mile area

Offline romeomustdie

Looks like it's picking up with the weather

Offline ss23

Awaiting to see what bunny the ball reports back aswell

asifiqbal4t7

First day or night in Marrakesh...everything you guys said was real....from the tooned up locals (I never get used to their firm of hustling) to the girls that walk around at the aforementioned spots dolled up looking very much like Jessica rabbit out of who framed Roger rabit. Which for me is something I love personally. Anyway back to the hunt so landed decided to take advise and go for a hotel initially and swap between this and an apartment just round the corner. Best of both worlds. Monte cristo us just full of Jessica rabbits lol all vying for your attention and all looking the part. I tried my best to get em down but the going rate seems to be around the 2K mark but hey ho it's my first night here and I did manage to amass a great wealth of numbers. Thanks for the tip Nike knowing your Moroccan number before hand is a great piece of advice. There is something about these girls out here I can't describe it but it's nothing short of mesmirising. Almost every girl and there were several spoke fluent English and all really make an effort to please. For my I'm a Lil more hard ball first night and all just testing the water but anyone coming here needs to read all the pages of this foram it's like the holy grail along with the wiki guide. So far so good arranged to meet a girl after breakfast today and lie afternoon and IL go for a Lil dip later on. I have stuck to my guns and TBH all this talk about 3K etc is all tut they are done very fine ones breakfast ones going rate is 600 and later on the stunning 9/10 is staying from 2pm till 8pm plenty of time to teach me the lingo hhhaha. She's agreed to 700 all in just be sure be firm. Follow the guys on here and be smart  you can't go wrong. Full report coming a Lil later I better fuel up. I got some calories to burn  :dance: :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Amazing how this thread has evolved. Much kudos to early pioneers like Nike and newbies like Benny the Ball for moving it to the next level with the development of the wiki. I just wish I had more holiday time so I could make this part of the world a regular stop.   :)

midobian

If anyone is about first week in March, let me know. Me and a mate just booked our ticket- flying out 2nd of March from Standsted  :yahoo:

archie33

Yes midobian, I'm also flying out on 2 march for 5 nights. Any other guys other between that time?

Ironmike

After reading all 135 pages .decided  to give Kesh another go.fly out on 9th March for 7 days from manchester. Booked a apartment .fingers crossed hope to have a better experience than last time

asifiqbal4t7

Another day another scalp....so day 2 underway Into day 3 what a day oh my what a day. So after breakfast got toy he apartment number one showed up cute as I remember her from the night before. She was amazing let's just say that extra breakfast was well needed. What a spirited pperformer she was. She left after about 2 hours and was happy with that I needed some.much deserved sleep. The second one I had to first meet at Starbucks I am at this point watery eyes and really in need of a Lil break. That came in a message she text and told me she would be a Lil late by an hour or so. Thank gkodness. Therefor in order to stave off this sleep that had set in a went out from Starbucks for a Lil walk towards care Eden shopping centre. With one eye looking up as stated by the magnificent 7 Hhh these Haman massage parlours are well hidden. I stumbled across hanane spa I remember the name from these golden pages of knowledge so I go inside looks ominous went up some stairs and here we are massage spa. I was charged 450 which included Haman and massage. From the cheeky Lil grins to the your from England comment I knew there would be extras given. So massage starts. For me a good test is whether they want you to wear the rice paper pants provided I jested of not liking them to which khadija I think replied it's OK no problem. There I Knew extras were on offer. What a massage that was I don't think it was an hour but boy the time she spent she Knew exactly how to practically make me feel ever bone tingling sensation. She was truly an artist at work. As she completed she asked any extra....I purposely said extras.....? Almost in a sorta French snub ... yes she replied hand job and all the rest use your imagination. I declined I was still recovering from this morning and knowing I had girl number 2 at about 4pm till 8pm. Hamam was after a woman scrubs the crap outta ya until your squeeqy clean. I love this wish they had this in the UK. Felt like a million dollars. Met the girl at star bucks felt so dazed and relaxed just chilled with her for a few hours and then part take in some kinetic activity what a rush. Even I can feel like a.modern day Hugh Hefner she was beauuuuutiful and they obey everything you say it's almost surreal because she's so pretty you half expect.them.to sorta say no ....but as previous posts concur if your just a Lil humane with these girls boy do.they give it back to you. They love the.charm. tonight I thought I was gonna sleep when. I said bye to Missy number 2. But curiosity kept me dreaming at about 9pm headed to starbucks. Let's try this number thing. Wow guys this for me is the pick of.the bunch for.me so far. Definitely a keeper couldn't speak a word of English but boy could.she.learn. definitely a 9/10 looked like a more gifted cherl Cole I mean more.beautiful but that sorta type not too tall oh boy that has bee. The pick of the bunch so far. She I initially asked for 2k......Hhh yes in your dreams got her down to 1300 for the night not a.bad deal. Anyway we left Starbucks and took separate taxis like.Nike said to my apartment. This shot gets better again following Mr a advise be charming be nice that's all it takes we kissed boy could she kiss we fondled we played ...I errr kept winning at strip poker hahah. It was just a dream funniest part is she can understand slot of what I say but can't reply I found this charming and a fun game. All the tiredness was gone she just so.accommodating so sweet and as I said definitely a keeper wooow. She was telling.me after getting down to the business she would go home but I think she genuinely liked.me so just kept staying. Morning came 6am she's still.here lol. We slept Lil.more woke up to more playful giggles which was immediately returned with a good Lil play and I think round 3 or 4 lol I'd lost count by this point. Anyway best part of this it came to the goodbye part so i thought ahh paytime. To my surprise she took only 700 wooow yep can you believe it best Xmas new year's present ever and an absolute stunner. I have her number I fear that I will end up seeing.her for the rest of the week. Very beautiful and very sweet. 2 days and on the third still a week to go and km bloody exhausted but for all the right reasons.....

Some thing wierd also happend actually anyway was sitting in Starbucks and there were two Saudis who came and sat alongside me they were older dudes probably about 50 to 55 lol anyway they start chatting to all the locals girls there were loads all buzzing round them. Anyway once the girls realised these guys wernt giving up so easily they all.moved on anyway weird or slightly surreal part. They ask me my name and where I'm from in there broken sorta English they that asked where I'm staying I said so and so hotel they replied yet well we in raddiosson I seen the reviews it's a beautiful hotel. Anyway bizzare part the friend of the khaliji guy goes wanna come to my hotel IL show you my room..... :scare: :scare:in my genuine state shock I stupidly said cum again....lol I swear he said come IL show you my hotel....boy they were not wrong about this guy's if they like you they like you....3 times I asked him and reply was same I've heard some weird ass stories about these Saudis I'm adding one more .... anyway time to get some well deserved breakfast and a well earned sleep. Love this place!!!! :yahoo: :wackogirl:

archie33

Good report, yes Saudis swing both ways. The girl charging you 700 dh she would have liked you and had a good time. Keep enjoying your trip and stay away from Saudi and khaleejis lol.

Ironmike

Great report asifiqbal ..keep hold of the phone no . :thumbsup:

Offline misterali

Another day another scalp....so day 2 underway Into day 3 what a day oh my what a day. So after breakfast got toy he apartment number one showed up cute as I remember her from the night before. She was amazing let's just say that extra breakfast was well needed. What a spirited pperformer she was. She left after about 2 hours and was happy with that I needed some.much deserved sleep. The second one I had to first meet at Starbucks I am at this point watery eyes and really in need of a Lil break. That came in a message she text and told me she would be a Lil late by an hour or so. Thank gkodness. Therefor in order to stave off this sleep that had set in a went out from Starbucks for a Lil walk towards care Eden shopping centre. With one eye looking up as stated by the magnificent 7 Hhh these Haman massage parlours are well hidden. I stumbled across hanane spa I remember the name from these golden pages of knowledge so I go inside looks ominous went up some stairs and here we are massage spa. I was charged 450 which included Haman and massage. From the cheeky Lil grins to the your from England comment I knew there would be extras given. So massage starts. For me a good test is whether they want you to wear the rice paper pants provided I jested of not liking them to which khadija I think replied it's OK no problem. There I Knew extras were on offer. What a massage that was I don't think it was an hour but boy the time she spent she Knew exactly how to practically make me feel ever bone tingling sensation. She was truly an artist at work. As she completed she asked any extra....I purposely said extras.....? Almost in a sorta French snub ... yes she replied hand job and all the rest use your imagination. I declined I was still recovering from this morning and knowing I had girl number 2 at about 4pm till 8pm. Hamam was after a woman scrubs the crap outta ya until your squeeqy clean. I love this wish they had this in the UK. Felt like a million dollars. Met the girl at star bucks felt so dazed and relaxed just chilled with her for a few hours and then part take in some kinetic activity what a rush. Even I can feel like a.modern day Hugh Hefner she was beauuuuutiful and they obey everything you say it's almost surreal because she's so pretty you half expect.them.to sorta say no ....but as previous posts concur if your just a Lil humane with these girls boy do.they give it back to you. They love the.charm. tonight I thought I was gonna sleep when. I said bye to Missy number 2. But curiosity kept me dreaming at about 9pm headed to starbucks. Let's try this number thing. Wow guys this for me is the pick of.the bunch for.me so far. Definitely a keeper couldn't speak a word of English but boy could.she.learn. definitely a 9/10 looked like a more gifted cherl Cole I mean more.beautiful but that sorta type not too tall oh boy that has bee. The pick of the bunch so far. She I initially asked for 2k......Hhh yes in your dreams got her down to 1300 for the night not a.bad deal. Anyway we left Starbucks and took separate taxis like.Nike said to my apartment. This shot gets better again following Mr a advise be charming be nice that's all it takes we kissed boy could she kiss we fondled we played ...I errr kept winning at strip poker hahah. It was just a dream funniest part is she can understand slot of what I say but can't reply I found this charming and a fun game. All the tiredness was gone she just so.accommodating so sweet and as I said definitely a keeper wooow. She was telling.me after getting down to the business she would go home but I think she genuinely liked.me so just kept staying. Morning came 6am she's still.here lol. We slept Lil.more woke up to more playful giggles which was immediately returned with a good Lil play and I think round 3 or 4 lol I'd lost count by this point. Anyway best part of this it came to the goodbye part so i thought ahh paytime. To my surprise she took only 700 wooow yep can you believe it best Xmas new year's present ever and an absolute stunner. I have her number I fear that I will end up seeing.her for the rest of the week. Very beautiful and very sweet. 2 days and on the third still a week to go and km bloody exhausted but for all the right reasons.....

Some thing wierd also happend actually anyway was sitting in Starbucks and there were two Saudis who came and sat alongside me they were older dudes probably about 50 to 55 lol anyway they start chatting to all the locals girls there were loads all buzzing round them. Anyway once the girls realised these guys wernt giving up so easily they all.moved on anyway weird or slightly surreal part. They ask me my name and where I'm from in there broken sorta English they that asked where I'm staying I said so and so hotel they replied yet well we in raddiosson I seen the reviews it's a beautiful hotel. Anyway bizzare part the friend of the khaliji guy goes wanna come to my hotel IL show you my room..... :scare: :scare:in my genuine state shock I stupidly said cum again....lol I swear he said come IL show you my hotel....boy they were not wrong about this guy's if they like you they like you....3 times I asked him and reply was same I've heard some weird ass stories about these Saudis I'm adding one more .... anyway time to get some well deserved breakfast and a well earned sleep. Love this place!!!! :yahoo: :wackogirl:

The girl sounds perfect! I would definitely recommend to give her a call back, regular for the afternoons or evenings when things aren't going to plan.

Well done and loving the report!  :thumbsup:

Offline ss23

Anyone know any decent places to print boarding passes from?

Offline romeomustdie

Any Internet cafe in gueliz will do. It's like 5-10 dirhams for one paper. Internet is also cheap. The French keyboards are confusing as fuck though.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Any Internet cafe in gueliz will do. It's like 5-10 dirhams for one paper. Internet is also cheap. The French keyboards are confusing as fuck though.

Good thing they were not Arabic  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline toon972

Anyone know any decent places to print boarding passes from?

There is an internet cafe beside acima supermarket not far from cafe la flamme. If you have any problems you could go to airport and they will print one for you, though a bit more expensive for taxi.

archie33

There are a few Internet cafes around, ask a local person and they will guide you to one.

asifiqbal4t7

It's been a a day or two but since I have a Lil down time ... I thought I'd update....yesterday was all about the hustle game one thing I'm quickly noticing here in Marrakesh is the guys are crazy but the women are more crazy lol and I love crazy...the lengths they go to score some cash especially the ladies it's sublime to be a witness of. Anyway today I needed a really good relax session it's been 4 days of all out action even I'm feeling the pace Hhh. So got to know a couple of characters local boys who told me try this massage parlour just around the corner of care Aden anyway he just said you like crazy these girls are crazy. Hhh TBH I just went along with whatever he said. Anyway get the massage place a girl at reception must have been a good 8/10 beautiful slim creamy complection just kept staring at me .... so as I'm acclimatising to Marrakesh life I decided to be a Lil more brash and bold not my style but cheekily this works wonders I can tell now she don't do the massages but I think she's game for something alot more spicy. So a girl whisks me away time for massage first. Her looks were not great TBH but her technique was flawless. Oh my I didn't know I had that kinda feeling in me. Again I was being alot more chatty just trying my luck .... towards the end of let's just describe it as a sexual massage she replied I like you so I'm gonna give you Lil surprise.....again using my French accent /snub I said surprise....Hhh she whips out the oil and begins to give me one of the best hand jobs . Really a masterclass this girl could teach alot of a few things she should open a school. So job done I'm ready for hanam. Now remember the girl from reception....u thought I forgot about her ... this is where things get more interesting twice during the massage she comes in just stood stares at me then says something to the girl I just smiled at her at the end she came in again I thought either I'm going crazy or she's kinda got the curiosity thing going on with me. Anyway return this later I go for Haman. A fuller figured but equally attractive girl came and I have to say she could give a man a good run too the Haman was the best so far . Chatty nice attitude and surprisingly spoke good English. Loved this one so I'm all done squeeqy clean and ready to just collapse in a corner somewhere Hhh. The girl from you guessed it reception comes in again just keeps looking I'm at this point relaxed but feeling slot more confident and cheeky so I say you know if you wanted you could given me the massage all you had to do us ask. Lol she smiled and giggled actually she lead me from the Haman back to the room I was massaged in to get dressed. Lol I know she's very keen on me now so I'm just in my element whispering in her ear .... I got something to tell you....Hhh just really enjoying the moment. To my surprise the Haman lady came back in .... like a cliffhanger out of east Ender's (u imagine the vase smashing) what you two doing . I replied she was shy so I'm telling her not to feel too  hard done if she asks IL hive her my number. The Haman lady just laughed she said this girl is crazy and loves sex. Kerching baby. Just won so exchange numbers she said call me after I finish IL come to your apartment. Her Haman friend leaves I'm really on a roll so start saying your crszy....I said give s sample if crazy....oh she gave me a sample alright....oh she's good slim beautiful and totally game best part is she only wants 5oo for s full nights work. Will see you later I say :timeout:  :dancegirl:

Anyway it's now bout 11pm clocking off time and phone rings straight away direct her up she comes. Let's just say it was a great great great time she was crazy but I like crazy just stuff flying off the shelf walls bed Hhh you get the picture. Good thing I'm in shape to keep up with her wow it's kinda made me realise this is the reason I go to the gym. The sexual energy was a performance worthy of woman of the series....so much energy she was game for it all. For me it's been the best sexual endeavor so far. AlwAys good when the girl and you share chemistry just makes it that much more amazing.

Anyway beautiful as she was next day she slept in with me left about 1pm. I think she was very late for work oooops she also wants me too call her. But cast your minds back to the girl I met a day or so ago. I think I'm smitten with her and vice versa so km seeing her from the afternoon all the way through the night and who knows but she's so beautiful. I live playing the geussing game with her lots of hugs kisses plays I live it she's everything a guy could want certainly for me. But the sex from the hamam girl is playing on my mind. Hhh still I have great chemistry with cherl Cole here and I just live this place. Again kudos to Nike Mr Ali I never thought it would be his good but I may just end up staying another week at this rate. Lol only halfway through my trip this is by far one of the most eye opening experienced of my short life as I said before and the magnificent 7 before me stay sharp be smart if you feel unsettled just walkaway there's plenty more fish in the sea.  I'm so excited I'm gonna see Lil muss cherl again I can barely contain myself.  :D :lol:  ;)

On a side note it's been a few days now I found McDonald's to be a very dodgy pick up spot...Starbucks is the one for me but also surprisingly just walking through care Eden shopping center too. Anyway Lil siesta and the cutest girl is about to make a splash back into my life good luck everyone else out here it's s blast :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Great report Asif Bhai!!

Good to see Hamman girls go one stage further than just providing a HE. 

Offline romeomustdie

Man I miss that place. Home away from home. These moroccon women are dangerous. Might have to apply for moroccon nationality lol

ThePumPumLova

So on our stag there's a mix of us white black and asian... are these girls preferential of once race ?? Do they despise any or have a bad mindset on any at all

fezzy197

So on our stag there's a mix of us white black and asian... are these girls preferential of once race ?? Do they despise any or have a bad mindset on any at all

No, Morocco is quite a diverse society so they are quite outward looking when it comes to race.  More important is nationality I would say.

Offline romeomustdie

TBH the girls do have preferences due to past experiences and hygiene. I messaged a girl and she refused to go with my mate because he was Asian.

ThePumPumLova

TBH the girls do have preferences due to past experiences and hygiene. I messaged a girl and she refused to go with my mate because he was Asian.

What race are you if you don't mind... my mate who's black thinks it's a waste of time as he thinks he will get rejected or attitude

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Landed safely in Marrakesh an hour or two ago. Everything went fine. The extra booze got through without questions asked. Took about 45 mins to get out of security and we paid a 100 to Gueliz. Now that the boys are pissed off at me using my phone still so I'll try my best to share my experience as best I can. Defo a long write up once i'm back.

Hey NP, trust you had a good trip out there?

Not heard back form you since you reported here on your first day out there??

Offline romeomustdie

What race are you if you don't mind... my mate who's black thinks it's a waste of time as he thinks he will get rejected or attitude

I'm white. It's not a waste of time.

Offline romeomustdie

It's not a racist place. Very mixed there.