Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 497587 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yeh Im sure the reports will start up again when we all start flying out there. I've just 3 weeks to go myself until I fly out.
And the good news is I might be making another short visit in late April too.

From recollection, Nike was supposed to be going out this month as well  :thumbsup:

Offline nike

From recollection, Nike was supposed to be going out this month as well  :thumbsup:

That would be tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

NorwegianMonger

Landed safely in Marrakesh an hour or two ago. Everything went fine. The extra booze got through without questions asked. Took about 45 mins to get out of security and we paid a 100 to Gueliz. Now that the boys are pissed off at me using my phone still so I'll try my best to share my experience as best I can. Defo a long write up once i'm back.

Benny the Ball

Landed safely in Marrakesh an hour or two ago. Everything went fine. The extra booze got through without questions asked. Took about 45 mins to get out of security and we paid a 100 to Gueliz. Now that the boys are pissed off at me using my phone still so I'll try my best to share my experience as best I can. Defo a long write up once i'm back.
Have a great time NM and cant wait to hear all about it.

NorwegianMonger

First day done, had a good time first day no doubt but no luck with the Marrakesh specialties. Everyone is so scared of the police it really gets in the way. I was too tired today after the flight lets see how it goes tomorrow. Even getting a bit of hash was a mission, ended up paying 50 dirhams to some waiter for a couple of J's.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Good to hear.

Have sent you a PM  ;)

mark-dick

Hi, I am new to this site. I tried to sign up before but for some reason I could never get them to send email the activation.

Anyway I am going to marrakech on saturday it's my first time. I am interested in seeking so special services as it would be. From reading through this read a lot there are 123 pages. I have also read through the punting wiki. The whole idea of going to club or bar and trying to pick up a girl seems like way too much hassle and so many people to pay off / go through. Also staying in Riad which I am sure that I won't be able to bring a girl back.

What interests me is hammam with more than just massage and BJ. If anyone could advice or places to check out Would be helpful.

Mark

Offline nike

Enjoy.  :thumbsup:
Thwnks bud. Ur usually around at this time, nothing planned?

Offline nike

Arrived yesterday, early evening. Flew with Iberia from Edinburgh via Gatwick and Madrid to Tanger. Iberia lost my baggage. Not a good start, hopefully get them today.
Met up with an old friend and made a new acquaintance, no other than his royal highness kinghenry himself.   :lol:

I had a quiet night, will kick things off today, after I get my bags sorted.   

Benny the Ball

Arrived yesterday, early evening. Flew with Iberia from Edinburgh via Gatwick and Madrid to Tanger. Iberia lost my baggage. Not a good start, hopefully get them today.
Met up with an old friend and made a new acquaintance, no other than his royal highness kinghenry himself.   :lol:

Ha, King Henry kept that quiet (unless I missed it  ;) )
Anyway hope you got ur bags and you're all having a great time. Whats the weather like?

Offline Steve2

3 Flights??

That is dedication Nike  :drinks:

NorwegianMonger

Went to Orange shop in the station to get a sim today. 49 Dirhams for 120 minutes and 2 GB data. Took a while though, and don't forget to take your passport when you go there.

Offline toon972

Thwnks bud. Ur usually around at this time, nothing planned?

Heading there end of Jan.

Traveller0007

First day done, had a good time first day no doubt but no luck with the Marrakesh specialties. Everyone is so scared of the police it really gets in the way. I was too tired today after the flight lets see how it goes tomorrow. Even getting a bit of hash was a mission, ended up paying 50 dirhams to some waiter for a couple of J's.

Just had a friend who got back from Kesh, he told me the opposite! Everything is quite relaxed apparently and the girls are everywhere!

Offline romeomustdie

Ha, King Henry kept that quiet (unless I missed it  ;) )
Anyway hope you got ur bags and you're all having a great time. Whats the weather like?

Sorry mate. We been travelling for so long. All of us went out last night. Awesome night lots of talent. I just woke up. She just left. Nike scooped a lovely tall girl also. I love this place man.

Benny the Ball

Just had a friend who got back from Kesh, he told me the opposite! Everything is quite relaxed apparently and the girls are everywhere!
I guess it depends on what you are used to. To some the sight of miltary on the streets and a few extra coppers in the touristy spots might make you a bit nervy. I've seen it so many times now that I dont even notice it any more.

On a similar note the wife has been reading on Moroccan news sites that there is now an increased threat of terrorism in the Moroccan tourist areas. Story goes that ISIS have taken a beating in Syria and Iraq that many of them are headed home to Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco and may decide to hit soft targets in those countries.
Wont stop me going as I've already done the tourist traps in Kech and wont be visiting any nightclubs in any case but just thought I'd put it out there to you guys. Stay safe.

Benny the Ball

Sorry mate. We been travelling for so long. All of us went out last night. Awesome night lots of talent. I just woke up. She just left. Nike scooped a lovely tall girl also. I love this place man.
Ha, no worries. Sounds like you're having a great time.
Make sure you give us all the full story when you've got time?

Offline romeomustdie

Ha, no worries. Sounds like you're having a great time.
Make sure you give us all the full story when you've got time?

You will have a novel ready for you dint worry

Offline nike

Good afternoon from Maroc. First two days of punting first two disasters. Got into Kesh at about 10.30 pm on Thursday, saw a stunner at the service station at Bouznika , bagged her number, she and her two friends are heading to Kesh. They agreed to meet up on Friday . Went out to monte cristo with his higness, KH and my mate B. After asking me if it was ok to approach the girls, KH was running around like a kid in a sweetie shop, grabbing numbers from half the girls in the place. We each made our choices. I approached my girl and started the negotiations but she wouldn't budge from 3000 dirhams, I told her that I'm not a Khalegie, I offered her 1500 but she just laughed. Another tried to latch onto me but I didn't fancy her. Eventually I got latched onto by a girl called Iman , very good looking girl but a total scammer, I do not have a photo but this is her mobile no.00212 625 568293, avoid at all costs. Agreed on 2000 for the night and agreed all services and no. of shots etc and agreed a time of departure, in the morning. She said that I could come to her home as it wasn't safe in the apartments, told her no way and asked her to meet me at the apartment. Got into the apartment, she says pay me first, alarm bells started to ring. I told her no way and afterv a stand off and me telling her that if she was not happy she could leave, she relented. Got undressed and the BJ was the worst I have ever had in my life, not even the whole of the head going in the mouth , with the teeth blocking any deeper access. Had to tell her to open her mouth and take it deeper constantly and after every 3 or 4 second she would stop and try and put on the condom. Eventually gave it up as I kept gong soft at her antics, got the jacket on and penetrated her in missionary, moved onto doggie and then I lubed up her rear passage and inserted a finger. Tried to enter the rear passage and she turns Romanian, no no no. That's two out of three services promised and not delivered. Went back to pumping her pussy and shot my load. She goes into then bathroom, to clean up and statrs to get dressed. I asked her what she was doing and she says, pay me I have to go home ,m I have a baby, she was talking crap, she is not a mother. I told her that she had agreed to stay till 9am but she insists  on leaving and asks for 2000 dirhams.  I just laughed at her, she gets irate and eventually leaves with 1000 dirhams. good riddance.

Benny the Ball

Oh dear Nike. I hope your luck has improved since then?

Offline romeomustdie

Guys it's early morning here. Agreed price with 2 girls for me and my mate from my club but we were outbid. They are texting us now but looks like a dry night

Offline romeomustdie

He girls start ringing at 08:00 am by then I'm so tired and shattered. I couldn't even anwser. Went to bed with no female company and today is another day. Club was very busy yesterday and women in demand so they wouldn't budge on price.  A lot of the guys in there were just giving them what they wanted. Girls were asking for ridiculous amounts. One 8/10 started off at 2500. Another asked my mate for 3000. Left the club with my mate and we walked. Back in apartment belly full of McDonald's and ice cream and off to bed.

Offline shyjamal

This shows how a newbie has gone out of his way way to help others on here. Even though he would still be classed as a newbie, he fully deserves getting help in finding WG friendly accom for his trip.

Cheers Nike, you beat me to it. I was in the process of sending him a PM for same.

How do you send a PM?

Benny the Ball

How do you send a PM?
Click on the persons name. It will open a page where, under 'Actions', you will see an option to "send a personal message". If you dont see it then possibly you dont have access to PM just yet. Give it a while.

Offline shyjamal

Click on the persons name. It will open a page where, under 'Actions', you will see an option to "send a personal message". If you dont see it then possibly you dont have access to PM just yet. Give it a while.

Thanks i cant see that option... can you send me a PM please.

Benny the Ball

Thanks i cant see that option... can you send me a PM please.
It wont let me, so that answers that I guess.
You'll just have to wait until you get access to the PM's

Offline nike

Second day, second disaster.
Me and one of the ukp mates D walked past one of the cafes and I saw a girl that I liked, Got her number and moved to another cafe and started chatting and turns out that I knew her friend from before. D says he really fancies the one I took the number from, so we switched as the old acquaintance is a right dirty slut, just how I like them, a real 3 holer. we went to D's apartment and started the party, the whole dirty dancing , lapdancing routines. Went on a whatsapp  video call to B and KH , gave them a live show of the proceedings. I know what ur thinking, not much of a disaster, wait for it. My ones got a fella back in the uk , who wants to marry her. He keeps ringing her, trying to find out where she is. I ask her if everything is ok and if she needs to go home, that it's fine, no problem bb is the reply on three different occasions, following three phone calls.   
At around 1.30 am took my one back to my apartment.Gets another phone call from the English dude, seen his face, as it was a video call, tells her to get the fuck home or it's finished. she says sorry baby I have to go because he wants marriage. I told her, no probs go, she says pay me my money, I said pay u for what, if u want to go , go but ur not getting any money. She says ok we go for sex and pay me 1000 dirhams, I told her that if she wanted 1000 dirhams , she would have to stay for 1.5 to 2 hours and I would give her 2 shots. She says no she can't stay for that long. I said ok, 1 shot and I will give u 600 dirhams , she says no that's not enough, I say ok just go, she relents and we have one pop and off she pops.   

Offline misterali

Ok it's time for me to contribute.

Day one was a bit wasted for me. Missed my first flight which would have put me in Kech around midday. Instead landed around 6pm. Lucky for me, Nike was there waiting for me.

Head back with Nike and Mr A to the apartment. After settling in we went to get some food and meet a girl he has lined up for himself. An absolute gorgeous girl, already showing me the possibilities in Kech!

Now I was too shattered but I really wanted to catch up and not waste an evening. So the plan was Monte Cristo with KH, Nike and B.

Nike decided to bring sand to the beach with his one from earlier (to be fair she's a straight 8/10). Got in around 1am, a drink and shisha later we are enjoying the sights. Amazing quality all over.

Spotted a gorgeous one and I was smitten! Great body, sexy and most definitely very naughty! Nike says he spoke to her the night before and she wouldn't budge from 3000 but was happy to make the introductions.

To make it clear, no introductions are necessary. The girls are absolutely approachable and happy to exchange details. If not, they make it clear they are taken or not interested.

Long story short, agreed 2000 for the night. She wanted to come later as she had bottle of Chivas Regal. I said no problem, gave her the address and said see you around 3-3.30.

Now this is where it starts to go wrong. I message her around 3.30 and she's giving me the run around saying she's on her way but in reality she really wasn't. It's barely a two minute drive from Monte Cristo to the apartment.

So when it hit 4am, I called it a night and went to sleep. I was completely shattered and my performance would most likely have been dire. Probably for the best.

She rings and messages me around 6am, "where are you honey?"

No chance. Back to sleep. Tomorrow is another day.

Offline nike

Day three.
The girl from Monte cristo, who I had originally liked keeps texting me, arranged to meet me at 4pm and didn't show, texted at 6pm and told me she will be an hour, 7 pm no show. Got a hit from Tinder arrange to meet her at 8.30pm, told her to be on time , she turns up at exactly 8.30. shit we are in a restaurant eating, she is waiting in Zara, turn up at 9pm and she is still waiting. She is facially a 7/10 but a cracking body , maybe an 8.5, great personality great attitude.
 The girl who had been texting me phones to say she is near the cafe, shit, tell her I'm on my way to a club outside Marrakesh with my mates,m she says ur a f...king liar, shit she must have seen me.
MrAli and I and the girl got to apartment and we just chilled, she is great.
Kh and B come over to ours and the guys want to go to Monte cristo,I take my girl and we all go, 200 dirham entry because it's the weekend. Got there and went upstairs to the shisha bar.m Got MrALI hooked up with the girl who had been texting me and KH throws a strop because he thinks I've been going out of my way to help MA. It's hard keeping all my UKP offspring happy, I've actually told a couple of girls that MA is my son and some of them actually believed it. ANYHOW  got KH off of his arse and chummed him downstairs and managed to get him someone he was interested in, left them to the negotiations and went back to my girl. Left the club at about 2.30 and MA made arrangements for his girl. Got back to apartment, this girl is too good to be true, striptease and lapdance , she is really pulling out all the stops. Got to the action and her BJ is very poor but with a bit of instructuing gets a little better, the sex is great and she is really tight  but she is only a two holer. End of round one and when i go to bathroom to get rid of condom , there is a smell, she has thrush or some other fungal infection, a bit off putting. I'm exhausted and fall asleep, wake up around 12.30 pm and shower and round two.
Get cleaned up and go for food, she leaves at 3.30pm and asks me if I want her back again, I tell her I'll let her know,
Body 9/10
Face 7/10
Attitude /personailty 9.9/10
Service 6.5/10 if BJ included but closer to an 8 or 9 if you discount the BJ.
I would have def called her back if it was not for the thrush.

Offline nike

Day four
Another hit off of tinder and arranged to meet two girls for coffee. Agreed 500 for about an 1hour +. I gave MA first choice as he had gone without until now. His has a cracking body and I would say about a 5.5/6 facially. Mine has big firm boobs and on the curvy side, not fat . She gives great head and makes it clear no cim but what a bj and the sex is great and delivered with enthusiasm and she is a three holer. Just messaged the girl from the first night, who messed about MA yesterday, have agreed to meet at 10pm and she has sent photos of her friend and MA likes. We will see how it goes today, if it goes south we can always hit the clubs. Have loads of photos , will post them when I get time. 

Offline toon972

Looks like things are improving now.  :thumbsup:

Balzy

Wow what an amazing thread, alot of information to absorb, and alot of reading to do over the next few weeks

Nike you have some crazy stories mate, im trying to organise a stag do for next month for 4 of us, can anyone please recommend a girl friendly villa please?, we will be going to Marrakech, thanks in advance.

Back to page 3

Benny the Ball

Wow what an amazing thread, alot of information to absorb, and alot of reading to do over the next few weeks

Nike you have some crazy stories mate, im trying to organise a stag do for next month for 4 of us, can anyone please recommend a girl friendly villa please?, we will be going to Marrakech, thanks in advance.

Back to page 3
Hiya Balzy. When you get a few more pages into reading you'll soon realise that your chances of getting villa info on here without making a contribution first are somewhere between zero and none. Sorry, but thats just the way it is.
You might also try reading the External Link/Members Only linked below every post. It wont help you with villa information but does have some useful stuff in it from around the punting web.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 03:36:23 pm by Benny the Ball »

azamwahed

Hi guys, I just wanted to say thank you to Nike and Toon for sharing your knowledge. I have spent almost a month reading every single page and I am so grateful to you too (and everyone else who has contributed).

I was in Marrakesh recently, and from my experience (I'm 23 and Asian), most of the girls don't ask for money as long as you show them a good time. Maybe I just got lucky? Then again, I only spoke to 2 girls, and I spent the week with both of them. And after reading this thread, I stayed away from the clubs.

For accommodation, I looked on AirBnB and asked the landlords about guests.

I can't wait to go back to Marrakesh. Next time I will check out Casablanca as well.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hiya Balzy. When you get a few more pages into reading you'll soon realise that your chances of getting villa info on here without making a contribution first are somewhere between zero and none. Sorry, but thats just the way it is.
You might also try reading the External Link/Members Only linked below every post. It wont help you with villa information but does have some useful stuff in it from around the punting web.

Benny, it may be worth stressing this in the Wiki, perhaps double-bold, few font sizes bigger and in red  :lol:

That way, we can then refer them to the exact location within the Wiki.

Balzy

Duly noted and will be reading up as much as I can, I do apologise in advance, I did not mean to offend anyone or sound arrogant, just got a bit excited I found this place thats all.

Cheers

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Still can't stop laughing at the above quote.

Benny, I plan to use your quote for future replies to any newbies  :thumbsup: 

Benny the Ball

Duly noted and will be reading up as much as I can, I do apologise in advance, I did not mean to offend anyone or sound arrogant, just got a bit excited I found this place thats all.

Cheers
No offence taken mate. You aren't the first and you certainly wont be the last  ;)

Offline romeomustdie

Don't know what's going on in Marrakech but the rates have gone up for the girls. They all won't seem to budge for higher amounts. It's annoying as fuck. Girls are asking for 1500 for 2 hours and some even more lol.

midobian

Any idea why prices have gone up mate?

Offline shyjamal

Any idea why prices have gone up mate?

Because people pay the prices... average wage is very very low these girls make a lot considering average wage in morroc is $288 or 3000dh a month!!!

Go figure
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 11:46:54 pm by shyjamal »

Offline romeomustdie

They are so business minded. Me and my mate getting calls at 08:00am from workingirks. They finish from the clubs at 04:00. Bang a client till 6. Get out at 6 and want to fit more in before the afternoon. It's proper business here for them. And yes guys pay. They see a girl and go crazy and just give them what they want without keeping their kool. We got outbid a few times for girlls.

Offline ss23

Yeah exactly, its proper full time business for them, they are one of the highest earners in the city

What's the latest there atm KH, if you're still there
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 12:50:57 am by ss23 »

Traveller0007

Are these prices everywhere or just club prices? Have you tried the McDonald's or Starbucks or even around the souks?

Traveller0007

I can give you a hottie s number 1200 all night she is 7/10 but also really good laugh to be around

Offline romeomustdie

This has been my worst trip so far. Honestly. Even some Starbucks girls asking for outraging amounts. Tonight's punts vagina was shell fish. That shit stank. Tomorrow my last night I'm going to sleep alone in bed. I'll give a full story when I'm back. Man this has been a shit trip for me.

Offline nike

Don't know what's going on in Marrakech but the rates have gone up for the girls. They all won't seem to budge for higher amounts. It's annoying as fuck. Girls are asking for 1500 for 2 hours and some even more lol.

They obviously uprate their charges for royalty. Call back the one we got for u last night, she was a cracker.

Offline romeomustdie

Are these prices everywhere or just club prices? Have you tried the McDonald's or Starbucks or even around the souks?

McDonald's and Starbucks will always vary by the girl. I visited Saturday night monte cristo and the scene was packed that night. Guys and girls. Guys would drag girls into the corridor areas to discuss prices. But some girls are asking for stupid amounts. It's hilarious. But the guys are drunk and thinking with there dicks so they pay. I saw a 9/10 that night and she wanted 2500 and I'm pretty sure a guy gave her that and took her away.

But my freind wanted a pump and dump from Starbucks and she wanted 1000 for two hours. I also got the number of another girl who seemed really shy and startled. Then I called her later and she wanted to go to eat and get to know before coming to apartment. She said it felt weird coming straight to apartment for sex. She then wanted 2000 dirhams for two hours. She started laughing when I said 600.