Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Catarine - Bait and Switch  (Read 433 times)

1 review(s) for  HottestBrunette (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline droplet

External Link/Members Only

Must say I was extemly disappointed with this one. With 30 positive reviews on AW, it seemed rather genuine. Spoke to her on the phone  and sounds very Brazilian so decided to go with it.

Communication is very good. When you get the bottom of the flat she then texted you her flat number. Pressed the buzzar and I went in.

The girl who greeted me was not the girl in the photo. She had A+ tits, rather short. Quite warm personality at first and curvy on her rather small frame. I should have walked but decided to stay. No licking pussy and BJ was ok. She did warn me of time so there was clock watching. Also she tried to get me to cum asap in cowgirl by bouncing on my cock really high and hard. No GFE unfortunately and rather business like.

I imagine the profile was recently given to her because I cant imagine she would go along with 30 positive feedbacks on AW using bait and switch.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Must say I was extemly disappointed with this one. With 30 positive reviews on AW, it seemed rather genuine. Spoke to her on the phone  and sounds very Brazilian so decided to go with it.

Communication is very good. When you get the bottom of the flat she then texted you her flat number. Pressed the buzzar and I went in.

The girl who greeted me was not the girl in the photo. She had A+ tits, rather short. Quite warm personality at first and curvy on her rather small frame. I should have walked but decided to stay. No licking pussy and BJ was ok. She did warn me of time so there was clock watching. Also she tried to get me to cum asap in cowgirl by bouncing on my cock really high and hard. No GFE unfortunately and rather business like.

I imagine the profile was recently given to her because I cant imagine she would go along with 30 positive feedbacks on AW using bait and switch.

AW reviews are as usefull as robbie savage was as a central midfielder  :hi: