Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Third time lucky  (Read 1623 times)

Offline chilldude

Well, what an interesting world this is!

I'd always thought about punting, but never actually genuinely considered it - until last month that is. I was at a loose end one Friday night so randomly took a trip to Leicester Square. After a quick walk around China town I chose a massage parlour as it was pretty obvious what was on offer. Well crikey - it was 30 mins of sheer delight. I'm not sure if it was the service itself or the fact I felt a bit sneaky, but I knew I had to do it again.

Two weeks later I take a trip down Shaftesbury avenue. I was getting fairly restless so settled on the first place I saw. HE was nowhere near as good as the first and I ended up spending £25 for massage and £30 for HE. The massage was pretty bad and the whole experience almost put me off.

Come last Saturday morning and I woke up feeling like I needed to give this another go. I headed to Leicester Square and came across Asian Touch. The price for an hours massage was £58 so very much at the high-end, but I decided to give it a chance. The parlour itself had a great atmosphere and felt like the right place to be. After requesting a female masseuse I was led upstairs to a nice candle-lit room and told to undress and wait a few moments.

In comes a stunning Thai girl, couldn't believe my luck. She was very shy to begin with but I forced some conversation, she had an excellent massage technique. Around 30 mins through she mentioned that they do extras; £40 for HE, £60 for HE and extra and £100. I couldn't quite make out what she was saying so I settled on £60 (I'm aware after reading this site that I should begin to haggle a bit stronger!). She begins giving me the best HJ of my life and some extra attention just below.

She noticed my hand was cold so picked it up at put it on her bum. I started to caress it and unbeknown to me at that moment she was quite enjoying it. She began looking at me in the eyes, touching my body - eventually she pulled me up. I sat staring at her and then we had some DFK. At this point I had no fucking idea what was going on. She started to moan she was horny, so I duly obliged and started to run my fingers over her pants. Soon they were removed and she jumped onto the massage table - I got inbetween her legs and after some fun I went in. I ended up finishing over her tits, we hugged and I left.

So there you go. Third time in and I ended up fulfilling my fantasy with a Thai girl. Not quite how I expected.

The worst thing is I can't tell any of my friends how fucking awesome it was.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 12:40:40 am by chilldude »

Offline nigel4498

That's punting for you, you never know how it's going to turn out.

LL

Haha, did you actually fuck the Thai girl then?!  If not - maybe next time!
That sounds like a decent experience.  I've been to that place many times and it can be good or bad.

doc14

Offline closeshave

Girls name? By chance

I may just have to try the mixed six hander one day.

Offline closeshave

Oh and who had the mac with them

doc14

Oh and who had the mac with them
Doesn't read like there was one  :vomit:

Offline closeshave

That's what I thought as well

Offline knightofthegarter

Chilldude probably didn't use a mac because he didn't have sex with her. Seems pretty blatant that he's just the parlour owner trying to drum up business. First ever post extolling the virtues of a named establishment. I look forward to seeing if he makes any more posts - what an interesting world this is !

Offline Zeusthedoc

you hugged afterwards....interesting - i've only 'hugged' as part of the greet...kiss on either cheek and a quick 'hug' so to speak.

did you use a condom? it's a risky game enough as it is, i would make sure i got checked if i were you (if you didnt use a condom that is)...

oh, and if you're going to continue not using one, do please let us know which girls you see - i'll try to avoid them!

ATMIV

Chilldude probably didn't use a mac because he didn't have sex with her. Seems pretty blatant that he's just the parlour owner trying to drum up business. First ever post extolling the virtues of a named establishment. I look forward to seeing if he makes any more posts - what an interesting world this is !

+1 Asian Touch specifically named and has it's own website on the internet!

Offline closeshave

Still might have to pop in sometime just to see if I pop out :D

Offline chilldude

Hi guys. I used protection (mine) and I'm not the parlour owner!

lancspunter

Hi guys. I used protection (mine) and I'm not the parlour owner!

That clears that up then.