Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: slut_milf4u  (Read 1404 times)

joeen

hi has anyone seen this milf in barnet? considering making a booking

joeen

[https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3191089

2 review(s) found for slut_milf4u linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative)

wazzer

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 05:18:47 pm by wazzer »

joeen

booked half an hour unsure as no feedback on aw

Hornymo123

How did it go? Did you toftt? I've been thinking of seeing her so good to know how you got on.

Offline ddfun

The OP has a review...just read that....

lcb

'party girl' I've seen that on a few profiles does that refer to drugs or something

uksaldn

Is not the same old ethnic trick of a Romanian calling her self Italian or Spanish apply here?

Offline Makka124

'party girl' I've seen that on a few profiles does that refer to drugs or something

It's they don't mind taking or if you are on them

Offline Rook_ee

hi guys i have been a few times as i found her on sensual massage gum tree not tried yet to bang her but i have to say some are right is not for everyone.

shes a milf alright, defo in her 50s but , floats my boat and her body is well kept for the age, the ass especially and the pussy is clean and opens like a flower,,,yeah well i had more than a massage a wank blow job and 69 at the end...but shes friendly and rewards a well clean groomed man so i guess thats the key factor...

who would want to lick a bushy smelly fat woman anyhow??? goes both ways i guess....

to me was a positive experience i would give her a 7/10 and i have not banged her yet!!!  :unknown: