Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help finding a WG?  (Read 1212 times)

Offline milfhunter67

Not sure if this is a done thing particularly but I'm hoping to track down a WG I met who's number I lost recently - she was recently working in the RM6 area but from Peterborough, short, British, blonde, bbw on VivaStreet, said she was 32.  And the best of all, she done a blow and go service for me for 20 quid. Hence why I'm so desperate to recover her details   :D
Someone must know of her! Not asking directly for her number if that's not allowed, more just asking if anyone has seen her pop up anywhere else and if they could kindly direct me to the ad. TIA!

Offline Stevelondon

Offline milfhunter67

It's within the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham

Online magnetico

£20 BBW? I'd check the local Macdonald's.

Offline pepsicolaboy

she was recently working in the RM6 area but from Peterborough

Need a little more to go on!

£20 BBW? I'd check the local Macdonald's.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 12:29:13 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline arrow0404

Not sure if this is a done thing particularly but I'm hoping to track down a WG I met who's number I lost recently - she was recently working in the RM6 area but from Peterborough, short, British, blonde, bbw on VivaStreet, said she was 32.  And the best of all, she done a blow and go service for me for 20 quid. Hence why I'm so desperate to recover her details   :D
Someone must know of her! Not asking directly for her number if that's not allowed, more just asking if anyone has seen her pop up anywhere else and if they could kindly direct me to the ad. TIA!

Had you reviewed her - you would have had her details on here  :unknown: it

Offline Fuzzyduck

Had you reviewed her - you would have had her details on here  :unknown: it

:lol: :D Seems like he was keeping this gem of a deal to himself.

I'm always suspicious of punters trying to track down SPs.

Offline milfhunter67

I'd review her if I still had the details, hence the post.. it was a VS ad, no link to AW or anything. Seems as though she's left the area because I check VS in the area for new profiles regularly and she hasn't popped back up. Sad times.

Offline milfhunter67

:lol: :D Seems like he was keeping this gem of a deal to himself.

I'm always suspicious of punters trying to track down SPs.

Nothing suspect about it, just hoping the low price was something I could take advantage of on a regular basis lol

Online magnetico

I'd review her if I still had the details,

Interesting excuse for not reviewing this hidden gem  :lol:

Online Jokerface

Desperation..