Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gold Katie-harrow weald HA3 6HR  (Read 1860 times)

imran552017

not a great punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

around size 8 type, good for her age, late 35
friendly look, comfortable to start with, felt exciting feeling

not the grate rear look

got into the business, FK, not DFK not enthusiastic about it
OWO ok, can be better, not enthusiastic about it
missionary amazing look, feel like pounding, rubber on, while doing she knows how to avoid the deep reaching, she push you out naturally from the verginal museles, she is fake and lazy
it was putting off,

eventually went for OWO / CIM expected, when about to CIM avoided it,
not the grate punt
can be better with the look, and personality
not the value for money
not going to go again
 :hi:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jimmyjackjones

Thanks, save  me some Money. This  one was on the hotlist for a weekend punt :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

I saw Katie during the week for the first time since I toftt and reviewed her on her previous profile.
I planned not to book her after a repeat pint ended in her maid fucking me about last year. Well I saw her again after more than a year and she was an excellent punt IMO.
Very sensual kissing, not fk, some tongue but mainly sensual kissing. I enjoyed it personally.
Her owo is pretty shallow but she does pay attention to the balls.
Good sex in several positions. Very passionate.
Friendly girl with fit body and very nice breasts too. A weathered face though, but does look better in person. YMMV of course. I had fun and plan to return.
She gave me a good relaxing massage too.

Offline DubCee

So a negative from a banned poster who could as well be a troll or prossie posting as a punter and a positive from a well-known forum member with over 100 reviews! I know whom to believe! :lol:

Offline SamLP

I see a member reinstated this as a review after it had been moved to the regional section. Not sure who initially moved it. It could have been admin deciding it was a fake review. I've reported it nevertheless for admin to deal with.

Offline The_Don

I see a member reinstated this as a review after it had been moved to the regional section. Not sure who initially moved it. It could have been admin deciding it was a fake review. I've reported it nevertheless for admin to deal with.

I wondered why this had been moved to the review section again, after the OP was banned

Tout / Pimp

Offline SamLP

I wondered why this had been moved to the review section again, after the OP was banned

Yep, that confused me too. Wasn't a wise move.
Anyway admin had moved it back to the regional section and confirmed he initially declassified it from the review section as he believes it was fake:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140534.0;topicseen

Offline The_Don

Yep, that confused me too. Wasn't a wise move.
Anyway admin had moved it back to the regional section and confirmed he initially declassified it from the review section as he believes it was fake:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140534.0;topicseen

Back where it belongs then.