Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara & Ingrid: Hot Collection: Earls Court: Hot and bothered  (Read 1758 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Comms: Easy, receptionist suggestion, she knows I’m a dirty old fucker who likes duos, young girls, owo, cim and facials so put together this enticing package of Russian pussy.

Location: Basement flat in SW10, this time a multi-bedroom flat that the owners looked to have left in a hurry, old furniture, drawers, kids toys and wrapping paper in untidy piles in the hall.

I reckon the majority of basements west of Sloane Avenue contain at least one hooker. Barbara’s enthusiasm, soft young skin and partiality to a facial drew me back.

Barbara, £200, Russian, brunette, 5’8”, size 8, 34B-24-34 External Link/Members Only

Ingrid, £200, Russian, dark blonde, 5’8”, size 8, 34C-24-34 External Link/Members Only

The photos and descriptions on the website are pretty representative of what you get in the room, these girls are tall, big size 8s, possibly bordering on 10, not fat, all natural, young, both 22, less glamorous than the pictures but pretty in a girl next door who gets a glint in her eye when you have a hard on way.

The girls were in cheap dresses and heels, this was not going to be a glamorous meet. Barbara greeted me warmly, jumping on me, smothering me in a bear hug and loads of minty fresh kisses. She obviously forgave me for shooting in her eye last time.

Ingrid, less pretty, slightly taller and bigger, with a few spots on her face and braces on her wonky teeth [which didn’t impinge on any activity], she had a hint of smokers breath and was more reserved and when she told me she was from Siberia I feared an icy, non engaged bird.

I was bursting for a piss so excused myself and did my ablutions in the ensuite after handing over the money, returning in a towel and unwrapping the girls as we kissed and groped each other. Ingrid warmed to the task and within a few minutes was playing tonsil tennis with me with the same ferocity as Barbara.

They took turns sucking my cock, standing then on my back on the bed, while the other snogged and fondled until I was ready to fuck. Barbara sucks, licks and fondles like a good ‘un, no teeth, goes deep and pays good attention to balls and gooch, Ingrid less adventurous, sticking to head, shaft and balls, no hint of the braces, good nevertheless. No hint of reverse oral or lezzing off, the whole meeting was about me, selfish fucker.

I fucked them both, covered, with a swap of condoms at changeover, in cowgirl, doggy and missionary, deep and enthusiastically, lots of heavy breathing and full body contact.

As I felt the old familiar feeling I asked them to join me in the bathroom which boasted a large mirror, in view of which they knelt, sucked some more then provided some lube as I placed heads together, got them to look up at me with open mouths as I wanked furiously to a climax which I shot over their faces and chests, below the eye line and into Barbara’s mouth. Ingrid doesn’t offer cim or facial on her likes list but took a good few spurts on her chin and cheeks without flinching.

We cleaned up, rested on the bed and chatted about hookery, London and Russia.

I seriously reckoned that was it from me, particularly after yesterday’s massage based shenanigans but kissing, stroking and fingering two friendly, fully engaged naked EE girls got me going again. Barbara sucked me to full mast and rolled on a nodder, assuming the doggy position. I rolled her over onto her back and with Ingrid lying next to her frotting herself I pounded away with her legs round my back then with her legs wide apart, I was going at it like the Flying Scotsman, pistons blazing, with Ingrid rubbing her tits on my back, laying on me in a frantic version of shagging push ups, kissing my back and neck, playing with my balls and was getting close, so close, when…….. the fucking alarm on Ingrid’s phone went off signaling the end of my paid time, I checked my watch, it was right, I mentally switched off and withdrew as my cock shriveled in the condom, none of us are any good with time pressure are we, I reached over and tapped the phone to stop the alarm.

I turned round to see the girls still naked, still sprawled on their backs on the bed looking at me quizzically and Barbara beckoned me towards them, she said “no rush”, wiped my cock and started sucking which got me rock hard again so I lubed up, pushed them back, legs akimbo and started to knock one out, up against the edge of the bed, two legs each side of me, they took turns giving me a foot job which while exotic did nothing much for me, so I put them in a one leg over the other sort of M shape with an exposed pussy at the two top points of the shape and with a Herculean effort, red faced, sweating like Donald Trump when the IRS come calling, on tiptoes, legs shaking, buttocks clenched, managed a body shot which went mainly over Ingrid and the bedding.

They laughed as I let out a clenched fisted “yessss” and had to lean on the bedside cabinet for support.

They smiled and I staggered off the bathroom to clean up, returned to the bedroom, said tara to Ingrid who disappeared to shower off my spunk and Barbara stayed with me while I dressed then snogged me out of the door and up the stairs a good twenty five minutes over time.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BarryProudfoot

Comms: Easy, receptionist suggestion, she knows I’m a dirty old fucker who likes duos, young girls, owo, cim and facials so put together this enticing package of Russian pussy.

Location: Basement flat in SW10, this time a multi-bedroom flat that the owners looked to have left in a hurry, old furniture, drawers, kids toys and wrapping paper in untidy piles in the hall.

I reckon the majority of basements west of Sloane Avenue contain at least one hooker. Barbara’s enthusiasm, soft young skin and partiality to a facial drew me back.

Barbara, £200, Russian, brunette, 5’8”, size 8, 34B-24-34 External Link/Members Only

Ingrid, £200, Russian, dark blonde, 5’8”, size 8, 34C-24-34 External Link/Members Only

The photos and descriptions on the website are pretty representative of what you get in the room, these girls are tall, big size 8s, possibly bordering on 10, not fat, all natural, young, both 22, less glamorous than the pictures but pretty in a girl next door who gets a glint in her eye when you have a hard on way.

The girls were in cheap dresses and heels, this was not going to be a glamorous meet. Barbara greeted me warmly, jumping on me, smothering me in a bear hug and loads of minty fresh kisses. She obviously forgave me for shooting in her eye last time.

Ingrid, less pretty, slightly taller and bigger, with a few spots on her face and braces on her wonky teeth [which didn’t impinge on any activity], she had a hint of smokers breath and was more reserved and when she told me she was from Siberia I feared an icy, non engaged bird.

I was bursting for a piss so excused myself and did my ablutions in the ensuite after handing over the money, returning in a towel and unwrapping the girls as we kissed and groped each other. Ingrid warmed to the task and within a few minutes was playing tonsil tennis with me with the same ferocity as Barbara.

They took turns sucking my cock, standing then on my back on the bed, while the other snogged and fondled until I was ready to fuck. Barbara sucks, licks and fondles like a good ‘un, no teeth, goes deep and pays good attention to balls and gooch, Ingrid less adventurous, sticking to head, shaft and balls, no hint of the braces, good nevertheless. No hint of reverse oral or lezzing off, the whole meeting was about me, selfish fucker.

I fucked them both, covered, with a swap of condoms at changeover, in cowgirl, doggy and missionary, deep and enthusiastically, lots of heavy breathing and full body contact.

As I felt the old familiar feeling I asked them to join me in the bathroom which boasted a large mirror, in view of which they knelt, sucked some more then provided some lube as I placed heads together, got them to look up at me with open mouths as I wanked furiously to a climax which I shot over their faces and chests, below the eye line and into Barbara’s mouth. Ingrid doesn’t offer cim or facial on her likes list but took a good few spurts on her chin and cheeks without flinching.

We cleaned up, rested on the bed and chatted about hookery, London and Russia.

I seriously reckoned that was it from me, particularly after yesterday’s massage based shenanigans but kissing, stroking and fingering two friendly, fully engaged naked EE girls got me going again. Barbara sucked me to full mast and rolled on a nodder, assuming the doggy position. I rolled her over onto her back and with Ingrid lying next to her frotting herself I pounded away with her legs round my back then with her legs wide apart, I was going at it like the Flying Scotsman, pistons blazing, with Ingrid rubbing her tits on my back, laying on me in a frantic version of shagging push ups, kissing my back and neck, playing with my balls and was getting close, so close, when…….. the fucking alarm on Ingrid’s phone went off signaling the end of my paid time, I checked my watch, it was right, I mentally switched off and withdrew as my cock shriveled in the condom, none of us are any good with time pressure are we, I reached over and tapped the phone to stop the alarm.

I turned round to see the girls still naked, still sprawled on their backs on the bed looking at me quizzically and Barbara beckoned me towards them, she said “no rush”, wiped my cock and started sucking which got me rock hard again so I lubed up, pushed them back, legs akimbo and started to knock one out, up against the edge of the bed, two legs each side of me, they took turns giving me a foot job which while exotic did nothing much for me, so I put them in a one leg over the other sort of M shape with an exposed pussy at the two top points of the shape and with a Herculean effort, red faced, sweating like Donald Trump when the IRS come calling, on tiptoes, legs shaking, buttocks clenched, managed a body shot which went mainly over Ingrid and the bedding.

They laughed as I let out a clenched fisted “yessss” and had to lean on the bedside cabinet for support.

They smiled and I staggered off the bathroom to clean up, returned to the bedroom, said tara to Ingrid who disappeared to shower off my spunk and Barbara stayed with me while I dressed then snogged me out of the door and up the stairs a good twenty five minutes over time.

No designer dresses or Louboutins? :thumbsdown: :lol: You're living life old boy :music:

Yeboahsleftfoot

No designer dresses or Louboutins? :thumbsdown: :lol: You're living life old boy :music:

disgraceful Barry....

Offline j4247

Offline Dicky

Barbara looks absolutely gorgeous. Might have to try her

Yeboahsleftfoot

Barbara looks absolutely gorgeous. Might have to try her

Dicky, she's not quite that gorgeous in the flesh but it is her in the photos, she is certainly pretty, cheeky, nicely put together and delivers a top notch service.

Offline BootsnBunches

Does Barbara include a levels do you know? She looks cute.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Does Barbara include a levels do you know? She looks cute.

She does, not sure if extra....