Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: feedback on surreykitty  (Read 787 times)

Offline personofinterest

Hi, any feedback on surreykitty would be appreciated.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Waterhouse

Not seen anything about her on here at all TBH.  I think she used to be outcall only but recently added incalls also this year.  Time will tell hopefully as she does look tempting.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I've wondered about her too in the past. Fit body, but that tat under her tits looks awful IMO. I looked at her PG a while ago - some BB anal shots, that I'm guessed/assumed/hoped was her partner.

Offline Waterhouse

The labelling/titles of the bb pics do caveat by saying its her BF and no BB is on offer to clients.  Still puts me off a bit though TBH. Anyway, not sure she would be kinky enough for my tastes though - no tie&tease or BDSM or Domination listed.   ;)

Offline Fuzzyduck

The labelling/titles of the bb pics do caveat by saying its her BF and no BB is on offer to clients.  Still puts me off a bit though TBH. Anyway, not sure she would be kinky enough for my tastes though - no tie&tease or BDSM or Domination listed.   ;)

I don't recollect seeing the BF references and couldn't see any mention on her profile just now. I agree she looks pretty mainstream and more up my street :lol:
Maybe maybe

Offline Private Parts

I don't recollect seeing the BF references and couldn't see any mention on her profile just now. I agree she looks pretty mainstream and more up my street :lol:
Maybe maybe
I’m ashamed to say I didn’t review “Kitty” when I met her. Maybe the disappointment got to me. But that was £150 and 60minutesI won’t get back. I hold my hand up and drop my head in shame.
Unless you want a sweaty struggle gents don’t go there.
Oh dear

PP :timeout:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I’m ashamed to say I didn’t review “Kitty” when I met her. Maybe the disappointment got to me. But that was £150 and 60minutesI won’t get back. I hold my hand up and drop my head in shame.
Oh dear

Thanks for sticking your hand up, many wouldn't. Would you care to elaborate briefly? I was seriously contemplating a tumble. :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

Oh dear

Cheers for 'owning up' - maybe a belated cursory review? Would certainly help others to make a decision.   :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for 'owning up' - maybe a belated cursory review? Would certainly help others to make a decision.   :hi:

I got the vibe that it was more than 6 months ago (I may well be mistaken) - see Rule 4 - hence my request for details, but a review would be great.