Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you trust a WG to sit on your face?  (Read 5682 times)

Offline Metalgear2018

I read somewhere ssbbw sat on a man's face and killed him via suffocation.

I was wondering if you would let a working girl do that to you? Also I'm thinking hygiene reasons as well. Is she clean? Does she wipe? Will it smell?

Offline lostandfound

IME some girls come alive if they're allowed to do a little light dom - surprised me tbh.

But I go for slim athletic girls, so chances of getting crushed or suffocated are ... slim.

Offline alabama1

Offline tynetunnel

Online sparkus

I have and even ones who were a little chubby.  No issues.

Offline Punterperson1971

I have and even ones who were a little chubby.  No issues.
Same here no issues
I think he will be wandering next about if your tongue 👅 falls off if you rim a girl too much  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline alabama1

Same here no issues
I think he will be wandering next about if your tongue 👅 falls off if you rim a girl too much  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Or what shape his turds will come out after being pegged. He is almost making bikerman appear sensible  :D

Online Thecunninglinguist

Or what shape his turds will come out after being pegged. He is almost making bikerman appear sensible  :D

Countersunk obviously  :lol:

Offline lamboman

Asked a WG to do this just this week,stuck my tongue in her ass no problem at all.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterperson1971

Asked a WG to do this just this week,stuck my tongue in her ass no problem at all.

I have my regular do this every time I see her in fact she often insists

Offline Bond

I don't ask for it on every punt (unlike 69) but I love it. Some girls do it better than others (or more to my liking perhaps). Meg/Verity (originally of Maxes Angels) used to be very good at it and I couldn't get enough.  :)

Offline lamboman

I have my regular do this every time I see her in fact she often insists

:thumbsup: could you elaborate on that?

Online sparkus

"Almost" is doing some heavy lifting there mate.

Offline Moby Dick

Didn’t know it wasn’t compulsory.
Nowadays only if I can reciprocate.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 10:32:16 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline WelshClipper

Yup, luv it, have a good munch with the tits seen swinging from below. Marvellous sight.

Do it in all 1 hr bookings, in 1/2 hr unless time runs out.

As for hygiene, well I have just spent 10 minutes lickin her out so bit late to worry about hygiene  :)

Online sparkus

Yup, luv it, have a good munch with the tits seen swinging from below. Marvellous sight.

Do it in all 1 hr bookings, in 1/2 hr unless time runs out.

As for hygiene, well I have just spent 10 minutes lickin her out so bit late to worry about hygiene  :)

Reminds me of a great punt: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274526.0

Offline Metalgear2018

Okay. Thank you for the responses. Some mixed views. I will probably give it a go with a petite woman and then over time move up to a bbw.

Offline lillythesavage

Okay. Thank you for the responses. Some mixed views. I will probably give it a go with a petite woman and then over time move up to a bbw.

Just come home from the pub, and pissed myself laughing at your latest thread, you really need to get out more, the pub I was in had plenty of suitable candidates to kill you lol, did not ask them if they wiped :lol: :D

Offline Thephoenix

Some of them can sit on your face and your cock at the same time

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Waterhouse

Back with a bang.  :lol: :lol:
I said that I’d put my money on him back in a previous reply.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline lillythesavage

Some of them can sit on your face and your cock at the same time

Were you in the same pub, she was :D

Offline matoombaDan

After having watched what Popclaw did to that poor guy in that episode of The Boys..... :scare:

Offline Colston36

"I read somewhere ssbbw sat on a man's face and killed him via suffocation.

I was wondering if you would let a working girl do that to you?"

The answer unless you're a raving lunatic is "no".

Forgetting that, my normal answer is "Of course. Otherwise what's the point".

The big risk is if they're fatty puddings. More than a few have wildly misleading out of date photos.

Then you have to ask "fart and give me a clue "
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 01:51:26 am by Colston36 »

Offline Stevelondon

Pay a WG to kill me.
Nope. Can honestly say I’ve never thought of doing that.

Offline Doormatt

Just don't forget to look both ways when you cross the road to their flat  :dash:

Offline Colston36

Mixed views indeed. As you want to "move up over time" I can tell you what happens. The fatter they get the harder it is to get your tongue going, which I assume is the aim, unless you want to be squashed - a perfectly legitimate aim.

Offline Stevelondon

Looking at the OP again

I suppose it is a case of what you are into.
Is it smothering (breath play)
A lot of folk think smothering and facesitting is the same as pussy/ass licking. It’s not.

There’s also the factor (especially silly of your more subby and are into WS and scat play. Maybe you don’t mind having a WG sit on your face if she’s not particularly hygienic.
Not for me.

Don’t mind a bit of planting pussy and ass on my face so I can pleasure it. Anything else no thanks

Offline Punterperson1971

:thumbsup: could you elaborate on that?
She loves her pussy licked and being rimmed and she also insist on sitting on my face and loves the tongue straight up her pussy or ass

Offline hendrix

Offline lamboman

She loves her pussy licked and being rimmed and she also insist on sitting on my face and loves the tongue straight up her pussy or ass

But who is it?

Offline shagmore

Yep, and some with some fairly big arses, on one had to move a bit of flesh out the way, but after that no issues

Offline mradventures

you need a safe touch
so like if you pinch her, means get off :p

Offline JPin

All this thread has done is remind me that I must request some face sitting in my next punt. Not had a woman do that to me for ages.

Online sparkus

All this thread has done is remind me that I must request some face sitting in my next punt. Not had a woman do that to me for ages.

I'm kinda selective given I know what's gone on there before me.

Offline jeanphillipe

External Link/Members Only

Build up to this metal gear ?

I'm a big fan of face sitting, but wont be doing BBWs!

Offline Bikerman

I am quite sensible
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll

Offline Thephoenix

I am quite sensible

Would you leave your helmet on whilst the lady sits on your face, or would you prefer barehead? :unknown: :rolleyes:

Offline Bikerman

Leave it on....you need to wear face covering in close contact...

Offline alabama1

Leave it on....you need to wear face covering in close contact...

That is quite funny. Has your account been hacked  :D

Offline Colston36

Life is passing you by ...

Offline lamboman

Offline bbwandy72

I was wondering if you would let a working girl do that to you? Also I'm thinking hygiene reasons as well. Is she clean? Does she wipe? Will it smell?
If you don't like the idea, then don't do it. Personally, I do it because I enjoy it. And yes, that includes with SSBBWs.

Offline Bikerman

That is quite funny. Has your account been hacked  :D
Nope.....just in a good mood...or my body been taken over by aliens

Offline Plan R

Face sitting by a hot EE is my modus operandi.
Never had any probs other than a sore neck once, when a hefty and enthusiastic EE girl 'lowered' herself into position none to slowly....

If that's all I've got to worry about in life  :cool:

Offline Thephoenix

By Jove!.....what a way to die! :wackogirl:

Online sparkus

I don't understand the context of "trust" in OP's post heading? What's she going to do, wring your neck like Daryl Hannah in Blade Runner?

Online mr.bluesky

I read somewhere ssbbw sat on a man's face and killed him via suffocation.

Yes she wipes her arse on your face. Did you not notice the lack of toilet paper in her bathroom   :vomit:

Offline Longshot

I always ask a whore to sit on my face, particularly if shes a fatty 18+.  The bigger arse the better and love the feeling where it starts to lose breath.  Quick slap on her harse and she sits up a little, just enough for a gasp of air.