Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DP partner wanted for young slim petite girls only  (Read 3487 times)

STARRING

Hi all,
          I have come across quite a few young and petite girls lately who are up for some DP, problem is I don't have anyone to join me :(
Anyone out there that might be up for it?

Northwest, Midlands is good for me

Offline PuntingPete

Which hole would you like to have?  :rolleyes:

:bomb: :bomb:

Gordo987

Do you have any particular NW girls in mind?

Offline Silver Birch

Hi all,
          I have come across quite a few young and petite girls lately who are up for some DP, problem is I don't have anyone to join me :(
Anyone out there that might be up for it?

Northwest, Midlands is good for me

How many/which girls are you pimping... errr recommending?  :bomb:

STARRING

Dutch Delight Kim is back from hols soon. Dress size 6,    5 ft tall    23 yrs old (looks 18) ...........she takes it up both holes...unbelievably gorgeous.

Seen her so many times we are almost bezi friends.

She will deffo do the biz when I ask her but need a DP buddy?

No Gays thanks (-;

MasterfulBob

whiterussian

are you the same 'starring' from another forum?

STARRING

Duno? i'm STARRING on a few things.....

STARRING

Offline manchesterboy12345

I'd be interested in this mate I've seen kim a good few times myself. You think she will be up for it? She's defo one of the best girls out there.

Offline Corus Boy

Well she says;

Q. Do you offer anal sex? A. Yes, i do, at discretion, depends on the size:) but yes, i do like anal sex...

So it might not go as planned unless she has seen you before and knows your size.

Offline Taggart

With the right girl, I could be interested in a session of DP and spit roasting.
Could be a nice way to bow out.

davidmatthewsII

Does anyone know what happened to that chick. She was hot as fuck I gotta admit. I'd love to see her getting fucked on film.

Hidden Image/Members Only

davidmatthewsII

Ok i get it. Ill stop being lazy and make my own damn threads from now on. Happy??

Offline Stoking

It's a thread over two years old.... with nothing to do with your post.... Plus simply posting a picture of a girl asking who she is... with no idea of her name is most likely pointless....

Use a bit of common sense please.

davidmatthewsII

Jesus christ man, I said I got the picture dude. No need to be so damn self righteous is just a chat forum for gods sake. I revived an old post, apologised and your still bleating on about it like its a personal attack. Jesus.

Offline Stoking

Don't bring jesus into this..... we don't want to attract his attention to our type of activities on this forum!