Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: increase in negatives  (Read 1445 times)

Offline IAMBATMAN

There seems to have been a large increase in negative/neutral reviews lately are ppl getting more honest about there experiences or are WGS just getting  shiter

OldAdmin

Based on specific region or overall?

I compiled some stats for all regions:

19% negatives in past 30 days
24% negatives since 2010

13% neutrals in past 30 days
8% neutrals since 2010

Should point out Neutral was only introduced in May 2013.

spkmstr48

Definitely not true of Bristol at the moment.

Offline Happyjose

There seems to have been a large increase in negative/neutral reviews lately are ppl getting more honest about there experiences or are WGS just getting  shiter

Suspected that myself recently. Hopefully it's the UKP effect, where punters are becoming less willing to put up with mediocre standards.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Suspected that myself recently. Hopefully it's the UKP effect, where punters are becoming less willing to put up with mediocre standards.

Sadly some punters are afraid to give negative reviews in case the girl gives them negative feedback ---- a good reason not to use the Adultwork booking system and stick to phone bookings.     :hi:

if you can get real with your self you can say it was a poor punt . :scare:
if not you paid £100 so must have been good or youve been had over ? :timeout:

Offline IAMBATMAN

Based on specific region or overall?

I compiled some stats for all regions:

24% negatives since 2010

8% neutrals since 2010

Thanks for the stats on NW there are 28 negs/neut on the first page which seems alot from when I first joined in December there didn't seem to be many at all

Offline cueball

I guess it's all down to opinions, I review as honestly as I can and give the rating I truly believe. I would like to think other lads have the same train of thought because if not then there is no point in putting the review up in the first place.

Offline kiltedviking

Fair to say too that while the initial impression of the "positive" or "negative" label can lead the reader, you get much more of an impression of the punt from what he writes. Any negative or neutral factors might be seem to some as not important, or with some context may only be factors on that particular day, unforseen circumstances etc. Especially true I think when you get a mix of good and bad reviews for the same person.

I've read a few negatives that to my mind would not knock them off my hit list necessarily.

Plus as long as they are factually accurate you would hope that the girls wouldn't negatively review you on AW because of it (might be a bit naive on that one perhaps).

MOST REVIEWS ON UKP HAVE A TRUTHFUL RING TO THEM
UNLIKE AW FEEDBACK'S AND REVIEWS
you can always learn something

Offline Punting Valley

I think it is definitely punters are becoming more vigilant, which is a good thing i guess to weed out the bad providers.

willmo1

Cant bring myself to leave bad neg on Awork. Just leave short note that I turned up. Leave a bad one and youll likely get clobbered back. Puntings a selfish game and most guys dont give a fuck about anything apart from their own rep.

Ben4454

Sadly some punters are afraid to give negative reviews in case the girl gives them negative feedback ---- a good reason not to use the Adultwork booking system and stick to phone bookings.     :hi:

I agree with this. I never use the Adultwork booking system with unknown girls. I also will not E-mail them but contact them straight from the phone to save some stupid note comment. I do not need to use the Adultwork booking system - I am fairly happy with using UKPUNTING to give negative reviews. Time has proven that a UKPUNTING negative is damaging enough to scammers. Although I do wish we could use the booking system. Sadly a lot of girls abuse it.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 07:51:01 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Punting Valley

I agree with this. I never use the Adultwork booking system with unknown girls. I also will not E-mail them but contact them straight from the phone to save some stupid note comment. I do not need to use the Adultwork booking system - I am fairly happy with using UKPUNTING to give negative reviews. Time has proven that a UKPUNTING negative is damaging enough to scammers. Although I do wish we could use the booking system. Sadly a lot of girls abuse it.

I don't think the note comment system exists anymore, AW discontinued that a while back.

Offline The_Don

+1

I've done a few RB's and what a total waste of time. Stats on A/W hold very little value to me. As the system is to open to abuse!

If some one can't be a$$ to answer a call for £xxx P/H then I won't bother booking unless they have good feed back here. Then I mite text them from my punting phone.

spkmstr48

I don't think the note comment system exists anymore, AW discontinued that a while back.

Really?

spkmstr48

I think so
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42688.msg682359#new

Ah, that's quite recently,  not sure it's enough to persuade me to register though. Can't see the benefit as I only ever book by phone.

Jason

The neutral rating was definitely introduced in January 2014 (apart from my "elephant's memory" here and here are the proofs). Perhaps though a few members asked you to change the rating of some past reviews into neutral and that is why in the database it appears that the earliest Neutral entry was made prior to January 2014 (May 2013 that is) leading you to believe that the rating was introduced since then.

I doubt that lately there is a significant statistical increase in the number of negatives. But to find out for sure you need to compare the last month and the penultimate one (or the average since Jan 2014 excluding last month).

24% negatives since 2010

8% neutrals since 2010

What the above statistic says is this:
1. average of 13% neutral for last month is roughly the same as the average post-2014 (assumption). As the neutrals posted pre-2014 were virtually zero (apart from few converted ones) an overall average of 8% means that the reviews (regardless of rating) posted post-2014 account for 8/13=61.5% of the total.
2. The negatives, post-2014 became 19%. To find out how much it was pre-2014 you solve 0.385x+0.615*19=24 which gives x=32. This means roughly 32% of the reviews pre-2014 were negative.

So the introduction of the neutral rating, which takes a 13% of the total each month since then, caused the percentage of negatives to decrease by the same amount (from 32% to 19%) whilst the percentage of positives remained unchanged.It should be noted here that we are talking about percentages. The absolute number of negatives has been increased (but so has that of the positives and neutrals) due to the increase in the number of reviews. This year we will surpass 3000 reviews by May while it took until August to achieve the feat last year.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 09:44:03 pm by Jason »