Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky dip paid off  (Read 1969 times)

SUMO61

Just lying on a hotel bed, reflecting on a fantastic punt.

I decided to revisit my first punting ground, a massage parlour in Crewe. I phoned up a got the description of the girl on duty. Nineteen, long dark hair etc. I thought, well, believe it when I see it.

Turns up, all as I remember twenty years ago. Showered up, waits for the girl.

In she walks, definitely nineteen, long dark hair, very pretty, superb body. Lovely light tan and perfect skin. What a result, £40 half hour shag, best I've had in a long time.

Just goes to show that parlours still have some gems. The best part was the surprise, no pictures to look at, just took a chance on who was on that day.

Will do a review and share, when I'm back on a laptop, rather than an I phone.

Offline RedKettle

Fantastic - it is a great feeling when they work out well.  :drinks:

Ben4454

Nice to hear you had a cracking time mate.

Offline howrude

It's good to be reminded of things pre-internet. Of course you get a better idea nowadays. But with the old way, you could get some real good surprises.

Offline RedKettle

It's good to be reminded of things pre-internet. Of course you get a better idea nowadays. But with the old way, you could get some real good surprises.

not all the surprises were good  :scare:

Gregorysboy

Talk of massage parlours in a bygone era in this aea reminds me of all those "shops" in Stoke on Trent such as Rachaels, Caesars, Annabelles, Adeles ect ect, in fact often several in the same street, with an abundance of redundant pottery industry girls, long before the local plod  took an interest. Great times.

raylondoner

I remember going to a parlour in Brighton once, cant remember the name, but they offered a line-up and you chose the lucky winner - as I recall there must have been at least a dozen to choose from! Those were the days my friend  :thumbsup:

Offline closeshave

I booked a girl near Baker street (probably 15 months or so ago now)

Got there and they said she was busy. Yeah i thought here we go but they gave me aline up of six other girls to choose from. Spoilt for choice that day. I opted for the petitist and cutist looking one. Didnt regret it one bit

spkmstr48

I booked a girl near Baker street (probably 15 months or so ago now)

Got there and they said she was busy. Yeah i thought here we go but they gave me aline up of six other girls to choose from. Spoilt for choice that day. I opted for the petitist and cutist looking one. Didnt regret it one bit

Did the same thing from a line up in tops, bristol, once, actually the girls came in one at a time for a ten second sales pitch then the receptionist asked which one I wanted and sent her in. The petite cutey turned out to turned out to be Romanian, still the best Romanian I've fucked and OK for £40. Closed now.

KevinSvensk