Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brave?  (Read 2309 times)

Online gee2

Like most, I stopped punting when Covid came to our shores. I have seen some ladies returning with the lock-down easing.

I'm curious, has anyone been brave enough to start punting again?

If so, what precautions did you and/or WG took? No Kissing?, Certain positions only? Gloves? Mask?, etc.

Offline Private Parts

Suggest you look at unread posts above.
It’s full of the bleeding obvious
 :hi: :hi:

Online B4bcock

Brave??  You've been too scared to even write a review for the last 6 years.

Offline Doc Holliday

Brave??  You've been too scared to even write a review for the last 6 years.

:lol: You're on form today  ;)

Online David1970

Like most, I stopped punting when Covid came to our shores. I have seen some ladies returning with the lock-down easing.

If so, what precautions did you and/or WG took? No Kissing?, Certain positions only? Gloves? Mask?, etc.

When did you start punting?

Offline ulstersubbie

Like most, I stopped punting when Covid came to our shores.

Six years a member, what punts have you partaken in?

Offline stevedave

OP must have known he was on a hiding to nothing when he posted this :dash:

Offline king tarzan

eye of the 🐅👊👊👊👊 no service issues at all...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jerk Chicken

I thought these type of boredom lockdown threads were now consigned to yesteryear .... obviously not!

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Londonpunter30

Maybe the OP was being brave expecting a sensible reply based on his post count

Online OakTree

I’ve pretty much written off any punting for the rest of this year. I don’t see anything brave about fucking for cash in the present climate. I’m more concerned who I could pass it onto in my immediate family for the sake of a selfish fuck.

Offline threechilliman

I’ve pretty much written off any punting for the rest of this year. I don’t see anything brave about fucking for cash in the present climate. I’m more concerned who I could pass it onto in my immediate family for the sake of a selfish fuck.
+1

Offline Fuzzyduck

Why don't you go fuck yourself? That's safe, right?

Online gee2

in reply to threechilliman:

Sound advice. No family and over the past few years I have spent more time inside hospitals trying to get all my disabilities fixed then at home. I am more likely to catch it in hospitals having come close during my recent stay.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 07:45:24 am by gee2 »

Offline Hobbit

Sound advice. No family and over the past few years I have spent more time inside hospitals trying to get all my disabilities fixed then at home. I am more likely to catch it in hospitals having come close during my recent stay.

So if you agree, why are you asking?

I am personally not seeing any hookers but have a SB I'm seeing. I would like to think it's less risky as they wouldn't be seeing 5+ clients a day like hookers do. :hi:

Offline stevedave

I would like to think it's less risky as they wouldn't be seeing 5+ clients a day like hookers do. :hi:

That's what she tells you  ;)

Offline Hobbit

That's what she tells you  ;)

I know. That's why it's still scary.  :scare:

Offline unclepokey

I suspect we'll see more and more SPs saying they will only see 'regulars'/ longer term trusted clients for the next several months. Two of my three faves already have said this for a while before Covid 19
The views on whether prices will go up or down are very mixed here. I couldn't call which way if any movement.
Still, though hoping to get two or three punts in before Christmas.

Offline RLondon99

Was sorely tempted to book a girl I like. She's in East Anglia where I have to be for a couple of days next week. Asking myself what is the actual risk?

I have no knowledge of stats and can hardly add up, but anyway, my back of the envelope.

Girl works in a city with one of the lowest current rates of diagnosed Covid in England. Population of the greater urban area is 282000, and over the last 30 days only 11 new cases of Covid have been diagnosed in the city.

So that is a 1/25636 chance of meeting a Covid-infectious individual in that urban area, assuming the government's 14 day quarantine rule is scientifically based and conservatively allowing for diagnosed cases over a full month. So pretty remote chance.

But then factor in that there are likely to be more cases of transmissable Covid infection than there are diagnosed cases (for example I know one man in his late 30s who has clearly had Covid-19 and been very seriously ill but has been tested negative twice, and there is also plenty of evidence of low- or no- symptom infection). Let's say conservatively there are 10 undiagnosed cases for every diagnosed. That brings the odds down to 1/2564. Still those are long odds against my girl having met a virus carrier within the last month.

Then I have to think of the girl's pattern of behaviour. Knowing what I do I would say she normally sees about 30-60 clients a month. Conservatively again I assume the higher number. I have no idea if this is statistically valid but on that basis I divide the odds by 60. Now we get to a 1/42 chance of there being a potential chain of transmission seeing this girl. That's a bit alarming.

Also have to factor in that the clients she sees are punters - ie people predisposed to higher risk behaviour. On that count I arbitrarily assume the risk is doubled. So now we have a 1/21 risk of a potential transmission chain. 

:scare:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 03:49:22 pm by RLondon99 »

Offline SYorksPunter

I may start again in October/November when things are (hopefully) a bit more back to normal. I'll see how the land lies over the next couple of months. If kissing and RO is off the menu for the time being though, I don't know keen I'll be to be honest.

Offline Hobbit

I suspect we'll see more and more SPs saying they will only see 'regulars'/ longer term trusted clients for the next several months. Two of my three faves already have said this for a while before Covid 19

Some already do and have been for years. Nothing new there.  :hi:

Offline Home Alone

Is this where I ought to interject my cheery warning about watching out for 'The Second Wave' ;)?!

Offline Slymon

Was sorely tempted to book a girl I like. She's in East Anglia where I have to be for a couple of days next week. Asking myself what is the actual risk?

I have no knowledge of stats and can hardly add up, but anyway, my back of the envelope.

Girl works in a city with one of the lowest current rates of diagnosed Covid in England. Population of the greater urban area is 282000, and over the last 30 days only 11 new cases of Covid have been diagnosed in the city.

So that is a 1/25636 chance of meeting a Covid-infectious individual in that urban area, assuming the government's 14 day quarantine rule is scientifically based and conservatively allowing for diagnosed cases over a full month. So pretty remote chance.

But then factor in that there are likely to be more cases of transmissable Covid infection than there are diagnosed cases (for example I know one man in his late 30s who has clearly had Covid-19 and been very seriously ill but has been tested negative twice, and there is also plenty of evidence of low- or no- symptom infection). Let's say conservatively there are 10 undiagnosed cases for every diagnosed. That brings the odds down to 1/2564. Still those are long odds against my girl having met a virus carrier within the last month.

Then I have to think of the girl's pattern of behaviour. Knowing what I do I would say she normally sees about 30-60 clients a month. Conservatively again I assume the higher number. I have no idea if this is statistically valid but on that basis I divide the odds by 60. Now we get to a 1/42 chance of there being a potential chain of transmission seeing this girl. That's a bit alarming.

Also have to factor in that the clients she sees are punters - ie people predisposed to higher risk behaviour. On that count I arbitrarily assume the risk is doubled. So now we have a 1/21 risk of a potential transmission chain. 

Have been doing the same kind of sums for my area. Conclusion is, it's probably fine and if it was just my own health I'd be seeing my regular I'm sure, but have family who are more vulnerable so I'm refraining.

Offline Londonpunter30

No response to why you’ve failed to post a review for any of your punts ?

Offline bhudda

I think just doubling the risk is a vast under-estimate.

Your lass as you say has a much higher risk of being exposed to the virus than the average person even if she only saw clients who were averagely at risk, because she is having close, pro-longed physical contact with multiple strangers.

But the chances are that the clients are not averagely at risk, they may also be having close pro-longed physical contact with several other wgs, who in turn are a much higher risk than average and so it goes on.

I would assume that the chance an active prossie seeing 4 or 5 punters a day over a few weeks will be exposed to the virus is pretty much 100%. It's just a case of whether you see her before she gets it, or after she has recovered and hopefully can't pass it on. 

But lets not forget that even if she hasn't got it, if her previous clients that day, or in the previous few days, were carrying it, and touched anything in her premises that you then touch, you could get infected that way.

It really isn't very sensible to be seeing prossies right now, and some would say it's down-right irresponsible, but several people I like are doing so so I guess one can't preach to loudly.     
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 12:55:43 am by bhudda »

Offline RLondon99

I think just doubling the risk is a vast under-estimate.

Obviously these are figures pulled out of the air. Each assumption sits on top of another assumption, so the final conclusion could be spot on or way off.

Point is that it doesn't take many reasonable best-guesses to get from very small apparent risk to very great apparent risk. Punting involves an uncontrolled interacting group of people who exhibit high risk behaviour and that has an exponential effect when a new risk is introduced. And unlike normal punting risks, here the risk is to others as well as yourself.

Put it another way if you saw such a girl once or twice a month for the rest of the year it is not unreasonable to assume a 50% chance of being in ultra close contact with the virus.

So you may need to be ready to explain to someone how you spun a coin on both of your lives ... and they lost.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 09:46:47 am by RLondon99 »