Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY RAFFAELA - Norwich  (Read 1520 times)

9 review(s) for SEXY RAFFAELA (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline anaconda777

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this one over the weekend, very spur of the moment, it took her a while to respond to my text but once she did, sorted things out quickly and i off I went to see her.

Parked round the corner from her place as parking is all permit and quite tight on those roads (you have to push your wing mirrors in once parked up)

She works from a small 1st floor flat and there is a boozer opposite with people outside on benches but that didn’t bother me, once in Raffaela greeted me with a smile and a hug. She is a big girl and tall as well so if you’re on the small slender side she could be hard work!

Into the bedroom and she was wearing a pink pvc outfit with heels. I get stripped lay on the bed and she starts with OWO with good ball sucking and she almost rimmed me but not quite, she did a good job of DT’ing the old boy and made eye contact a few times. A very solid 7/10 for OWO.

On with the rubber and she climbed on for some CG and this part of the punt was the only gripe for me as after about 2 or 3 mins she didn’t seem to like that position so she bent over and told me fuck her hard in doggy, she got a vibrating toy out as I was banging her which felt nice. This is where the punt got better for me as she’s quite a big girl and doggy was given with maximum effort from me and I’m quite a fit guy so I literally smashed away which seemed like ages dripping in sweat only stopping to reposition myself and catch my breath, at one point I climbed on the bed so I could get a deeper penetration going. That ass is big and the noise it makes when smashing into it is a proper clap!

She kept her pvc outfit on during the whole time which didn’t bother me and when I eventually finished cim was allowed and she sucked and wanked me off till I came in her mouth and she made sure it was all out of me. Very well done on that. She went off to the bathroom to clean up and came back and offered me a drink, I opted for a bottle of water which was needed.

I was there 25 mins I paid £70 for 30 min so VFM and I would go back again. Overall 7/10 based on the fact I got owo, cim and I smashed her in doggy with no complaints.

Offline oli7474

Awesome review, seems very similar to my punt with CandyCurvy (huge ass) which was great.  I've tried contacting her before but no joy. Glad you had a good time though!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 02:34:03 pm by oli7474 »

Offline jintheuk1

Tried contacting her a few times, never had a reply, would like to see her but maybe not if there is a pub opposite with people sitting outside

Offline anaconda777

It’s almost opposite not quite directly but that didn’t bother me. You just go up the steps and you’re out of sight. No prob

Offline PeteSmyth

From where does she offer her incalls? City centre (NR1) or further afield? Cheers.

Offline oli7474

Tried contacting her a few times, never had a reply, would like to see her but maybe not if there is a pub opposite with people sitting outside

Is OP a regular and she only sees them? Seems weird that she's hard to get ahold of

Offline anaconda777

No I’m not a regular, don’t know why she’s not replying to you.