Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Cute Eva-Bounds Green-N11.  (Read 3732 times)

20 review(s) for Polish cute Eva (12 positive, 8 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to the other punters who have reviewed this WG. :thumbsup: A punting mate highly recommended her to me so I made my enquiries, it wasn't her I spoke to a maid I think answered my call. We agreed a rate of £100 for an hour to include kissing and OWO.

Eva said she was Polish, is late 20s ish, a fit size 8 or so, its her in her free A/W pics, and her English is fine.

Services offered were FK then DFK/OWO/RO/Facial no CIM. I found Eva to have a very good attitude, and her FK was ok but she relaxed into it and it became good DFK. Her OWO was also good. She offered the Facial to me as where I could spunk but said she didn't offer CIM, so no spunk in her mouth, fine with me. Throughout the punt Eva was friendly and enthusiastic, I found her to be very good and at £100 for the hour a VFM punt. I have already seen her more than once and may return dependent on where she is as she says she may be moving but reading other reviews she has said that before I note.

Based a short walk from Bounds Green station, the premises is a brothel which I have punted in before. There used to be free parking up the road towards Alexander Palace but no idea now.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

Deffo go and see her again. realky enjoyed my time with her. Take her up on a facial (if I don't bust my nut too early)

Offline smiths

I saw Eva a few times at her Enfield place near the David Lloyd club, free parking no problems at all. Good looking facially with a banging body. Good attitude but she isn't a wow service wise.

Her profile now says Walthamstow I note so I assume she has moved again.         

Offline jasonbourne

any approximate facial comparisons please?

Offline smiths

any approximate facial comparisons please?

No idea but I think she is good looking and has a banging fit body.

Offline Bornslippy

I second that. dolled up on a night out she would look mighty fine....

Offline bedhedred

Thirded. Even though I rated her neutral for my hour spend, she's a good looking girl.