Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabai Thai Massage - Bournemouth  (Read 3680 times)

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Hi Chaps,
Can't find any intel on here about Sabai in Bournemouth. Has anyone visited and kept it quite? Or do I need to TOFTT? Many thanks.
External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

The advert is 291 days old

The mobile number links back to here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241110.msg2465439#msg2465439

There is a website

The shop here was previously known as Baan Thai.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 02:33:29 pm by houseboot »

The shop here was previously known as Baan Thai.

Baan Thai is a separate business two doors down from Sabai

Offline houseboot

Baan Thai is a separate business two doors down from Sabai

They've moved then.

They were 846 when I was last down there. See picture here:-

« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 08:20:15 pm by houseboot »

Offline houseboot

Make a pot of tea, make yourself comfortable and I'll tell you a story.

A long, long time ago ... well not that long really ... around about the start of 2015 ... Sabai Thai opened at 849 - 851 Christchurch Road opposite Baan Thai at 846.

Fast forward about 3 years, to around about the start of 2018, and Sabai Thai moved to Hurlingham House, Manor Rd.  It was replaced at 849-851 by Euphoria.

More recently Baan Thai has moved from 846 to 842 and .... a Sabai Thai has opened at 846.  Whether it is the same Sabai Thai that used to be at 849-851, and then Manor Road, is something I don't know.

Is that all clear  :lol: perhaps you deserve more than a cup of tea  :thumbsup:

Ps Sabai Thai was always considered legit .... but .... as the saying goes ... YMMV.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 09:18:05 pm by houseboot »

Offline Mickeyp

I've not been but I'm pretty confident the lady there used to be in Bargates Christchurch.  Good massage, Good body, and was happy to do B2B and HE.

Make a pot of tea, make yourself comfortable and I'll tell you a story.

A long, long time ago ... well not that long really ... around about the start of 2015 ... Sabai Thai opened at 849 - 851 Christchurch Road opposite Baan Thai at 846.

Fast forward about 3 years, to around about the start of 2018, and Sabai Thai moved to Hurlingham House, Manor Rd.  It was replaced at 849-851 by Euphoria.

More recently Baan Thai has moved from 846 to 842 and .... a Sabai Thai has opened at 846.  Whether it is the same Sabai Thai that used to be at 849-851, and then Manor Road, is something I don't know.

Is that all clear  :lol: perhaps you deserve more than a cup of tea  :thumbsup:

Ps Sabai Thai was always considered legit .... but .... as the saying goes ... YMMV.

Hmm, interesting. Thank you HB. Seems a right ol' massage shop juggling act has been going on down at Pokesdown over the years. I guess a moving target is harder to hit, right?  :D

P.S. The tea went cold btw  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 02:19:34 pm by manofsimplepleasures »

Can happily confirm that Sabai can be considered as an establishment that members of this group would very much enjoy visiting.

Offline rickyponting

Can happily confirm that Sabai can be considered as an establishment that members of this group would very much enjoy visiting.

Will look forward to one of your detailed reviews  :thumbsup: