Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does this one sound genuine or dodgy chaps? Trinitykinks - Plymouth  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Colston36

Trinitykinks: External Link/Members Only

My roving eye landed on this strumpet, exchanged the odd message and she sounded up for anything.

Then I read her field reports. Overly enthusiastic but remarkably vague.

What do you think?

Offline Steely Dan

Looks real to me.  The fact that AW so called reviews are crazy positive is par for the course.

I assume you saw all her videos front page - she is no oil painting and likes her pies, so the price is about right.  But it might be a worse, who knows! That is why it is called punting!

Offline Chazz

Hmm, I don't know. I see what you mean about the field reports - at least one if not both feel rather autobiographical. Her AW feedback seems more genuine though. I'd be more tempted if she wasn't so damn expensive. £80 for 15 minutes,  lol! You sound like you've got more of a measure of her from her comms. How did she come across?

Offline fisherofsouls

Looks real to me.  The fact that AW so called reviews are crazy positive is par for the course.

I assume you saw all her videos front page - she is no oil painting and likes her pies, so the price is about right.  But it might be a worse, who knows! That is why it is called punting!

I thought it was called punting because you stick your pole in something wet and wiggle it about to get where you want to go :D

Offline Lewis

Please use the AW ID number as usernames on AW can change, but the ID number remains the same.

The number will also be picked up on this site, and if there has been past or future reviews, etc, it will highlight them.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 08:17:43 pm by Lewis »

Offline Colston36

Hmm, I don't know. I see what you mean about the field reports - at least one if not both feel rather autobiographical. Her AW feedback seems more genuine though. I'd be more tempted if she wasn't so damn expensive. £80 for 15 minutes,  lol! You sound like you've got more of a measure of her from her comms. How did she come across?

Sounded filthy as fuck, but not cheap, I agree. I might give her a go when I've completed my current arrangements.

Offline joninbristol

Just checked her out, I'd probably have a go if I was down that way.
She's no flower garden and a bit chunky, but it's usually those kind of gals who need to make up for it by being filthy as fuck to keep their blokes interested. I'd say that her photos look real too. And she waffles on about footwear like only girls know how, so I'd rule out her profile being written by a pimp. She's also taken the time to label every one of her (extraordinarily expensive) PG photos in decent English, scammers, Roms or pimps wouldn't go that far. 

The only thing I'd be wary of is the sheer number of feedbacks she's had in the space of being on AW just over a month. But most of the feedback is from members with meets in double digits, so most of them are probably reliable. So I'd conclude she's fucked a lot of blokes in a short time at £190/hr, which seems unlikely, especially in Plymouth. London? Maybe. If she was stunning.

That aside, the only thing that would put me off is if she doesn't include a thick paper bag in the over inflated price, but otherwise I'd say I'd probably TOFTT if I was feeling flush and filthy.
:hi:

« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 09:15:44 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Chazz

Sounded filthy as fuck, but not cheap, I agree. I might give her a go when I've completed my current arrangements.

For those prices she either needs to be absolutely stunning or filthy as fuck. She doesn't appear to be an oil painting, so I hope that she's the latter. May the gods of punting smile upon you!

Online scutty brown

She's got an Instagram page, though it seems dedicated to her feet

Also googling her name brings up a video of Devon Breeze doing BB
Similar bodies with a full width crease below the beer gut, but the tats don't match - the AW photos would have to be taken before the video (or cleaned up)

Here's the video - same girl?

Offline joninbristol

She's got an Instagram page, though it seems dedicated to her feet

Also googling her name brings up a video of Devon Breeze doing BB
Similar bodies with a full width crease below the beer gut, but the tats don't match - the AW photos would have to be taken before the video (or cleaned up)

Here's the video - same girl?

Just checked the comments on that video SB - the earliest is four years old, so early 2018.
The one photo in her gallery with a date is from Sept/Oct 2021.
Not sure if that helps with working it out or not?

Online scutty brown

Just checked the comments on that video SB - the earliest is four years old, so early 2018.
The one photo in her gallery with a date is from Sept/Oct 2021.
Not sure if that helps with working it out or not?

==edit==

just checked on AW and the girl in the video is currently listed in Newcastle
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
So unless she has two profiles, Google is wrong. Curious that it would find a very similar looking girl who at the time of filming was claimed to be in Plymouth
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 09:46:39 pm by scutty brown »

Offline joninbristol

Yep, I've got my doubts that she is.
Similar in build and hair, but there's a lot about her puffed-up-lip face pic on her gallery that says she's not the same lass as the one in the video.
Something doesn't add up.

Offline Colston36

==edit==

just checked on AW and the girl in the video is currently listed in Newcastle
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
So unless she has two profiles, Google is wrong. Curious that it would find a very similar looking girl who at the time of filming was claimed to be in Plymouth

All very odd. She's expensive and I have loads lined up so I think I will do without. Plymouth a bit if a schlep anyhow for me

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Tremendous amount of Romanians in Plymouth.
VS full of them. As I was staying in a hotel I did message a few for a heads up on a quick P&D but several wanted a deposit (half the money) and ALL charged extortionate extra for Owo even though it was in their banner ads *** best Owo ever ***.

Gave up and read a book.

Plymouth is dire at the moment.

Offline Drcoco

I've tried to book when I've been in Plymouth and I'm 0 for 2 attempts won't name and shame them seemed like genuine reasons why booking couldn't happen both where British and reasonable price 80 for 30min makes no difference if they don't work

Offline southcoastpunter

I've tried to book when I've been in Plymouth and I'm 0 for 2 attempts won't name and shame them seemed like genuine reasons why booking couldn't happen both where British and reasonable price 80 for 30min makes no difference if they don't work

surely it should depend on whether there is any naming and shaming to do.

If you made a booking and had it agreed by the WG who later pulled out, you can (according to the rules) do a review. if she cancelled with reasonable notice, fair enough. But if she cancelled at short notice or none at all, then you should name as this is exactly the sort of information other guys need to have in determining whether they book her or not. And if noone reviews her with this sort of onfo we won't know whether she has done it before, or usually messes guys around.

so my first question to you is - was it with reasonable notice?

Offline Drcoco

reasonable enough for me both I was in plymouth so wasn't traveling just for them was 1h before the other booked her in the morning for a late night and she cancelled a few hours later both gave good reasons and offered another booking if I was knocking at door  or parked up on time and they'd blanked me I would give them reds as deserved