Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenna-Nicole - Cheltenham/Gloucester - Anyone had a Pleasure with this Hotty??  (Read 1456 times)

Offline 69nobrainer

Hi Fellas

Found this hottie on AW but no Reviews, Anyone had a pleasure or please share any experiences:

External Link/Members Only

Online southcoastpunter

no knowledge of her at all - but her AW feedback albeit very limited, is all for direct-cam and she is a member of
AdultWorksFinestPerformers which doesn't have the best of reputations - at least on here!

these two would be a red flag for me!

Offline joninbristol

no knowledge of her at all - but her AW feedback albeit very limited, is all for direct-cam and she is a member of
AdultWorksFinestPerformers which doesn't have the best of reputations - at least on here!

The direct-cam only feedback could be because she joined mid-year-one-pandemic, which would explain that at least.

Otherwise, I totally agree with you SCP, AdultWorksFinestPerformers is an instant red flag for me too.
OP, if you click on Advanced Search (top right) and pop AdultWorksFinestPerformers into the search box, you'll have the feedback.
You will see nothing but reports of ghostings, private gallery scams, and webcammers only.
Anyone who's a member of that group is basically a waste of time and after your cash, with nothing in return.

I also seem to recognise her face from a year or two back in some of the photos.
Intuition says it wasn't a positive report I remember her from, and a face to avoid, but I can't find it.
:hi:

« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 02:59:34 pm by joninbristol »

Offline lamboman

Spot on.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 69nobrainer

Thank You Boys  :thumbsup:
Didn’t knew it better then explained  :hi:

Offline youngwolf994

She used to be called Daisy Mae (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15832) and based in London. She has a few reviews here, some negative ones that would put you away. 

Offline IamSpartacus

Also working as External Link/Members Only. I saw her a few years back in Central London. Very fit. 10/10. And in those days was partial to a bit of Anal. Sadly not any more apparently. But I would recommend for a meet as she was a lot of fun and took a serious pounding. Definitely one who enjoyed the job.