Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britishbabe21 Cornwall now be careful thief!  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Banana100

Be warned guys, this profile is known to be linked to recent theft/threatening behaviour/assault

External Link/Members Only

They’re going round the country robbing vulnerable punters. Fellow punting mate was robbed in Derby last year.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262382.100
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lewis

Adultwork usernames can change. The ID number registered to that account remains the same, so adding that here.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 08:06:35 pm by Lewis »

Offline Branny

Offline joninbristol

now accessing from Ireland
Much more likely she is using a VPN in the vain hope that she won't be able to be traced by the address of her router.
All the more reason to avoid - I'd question and reject any profile where the end user is using a VPN to disguise their identity.
Obviously a reason.

Offline Lewis

Much more likely she is using a VPN in the vain hope that she won't be able to be traced by the address of her router.

Possibly, but not always the case. My Mi-Fi portable broadband puts me somewhere in France when I do a search on AW. I have to keep remembering to change the Country back to the UK. It's through a company called Globalgig, and connects to the strongest network in the area that you're in. Although that'll be O2, Vodafone, EE, etc, like I said, the IP address puts me in France.

Offline joninbristol

Possibly, but not always the case. My Mi-Fi portable broadband puts me somewhere in France when I do a search on AW. I have to keep remembering to change the Country back to the UK. It's through a company called Globalgig, and connects to the strongest network in the area that you're in. Although that'll be O2, Vodafone, EE, etc, like I said, the IP address puts me in France.
:thumbsup:
GlobalGig are an odd one, I've noticed that too. They operate worldwide, but they bought out LJC Telecomms in Paris a few years back.
My guess is they're putting all of their ISP and routing operations for EMEA through the old LJC infrastructure. Especially as Brexit was already on the cards when that takeover happened, it'd make more sense to operate and manage their European network out of the EU in case of any data carrying jurisdiction issues, which were unknown when they acquired them.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 09:38:38 pm by joninbristol »

Offline hamchang

Now in Oxford.

Welcome back Bananaman. How much did they rob from you?  :cool:

Offline TrampZ

Now shown as being in York, she caught my eye.  Thankfully I checked for reports on here and will now give a wide steer.

Offline houseboot

Welcome back Bananaman. How much did they rob from you?  :cool:

:unknown: Why did you assume that?  :unknown:

The member was registered 2 days before the OP and Banana100 wasn't banned until at least a month later.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 10:19:21 am by houseboot »