Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zero feedback girls  (Read 773 times)

Bristol Bloke

In the Bristol area, there is suddenly a lot of zero feedback girls available on AdultWork, strangely rather than the usual Romanians, they are young British girls.

I've never gone to see someone with zero feedback, you never know how things are going to go, is it bait and switch? Or am I just going to get robbed?

Has anyone ever done this and how did it go?

Offline Moby Dick

In the Bristol area, there is suddenly a lot of zero feedback girls available on AdultWork, strangely rather than the usual Romanians, they are young British girls.

I've never gone to see someone with zero feedback, you never know how things are going to go, is it bait and switch? Or am I just going to get robbed?

Yeah your right to be suspicious.
I am the same with UKP members with zero reviews.
Welcome :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Have you ever gone to see anyone.   :unknown:

It might be bait and switch or it might not be bait and switch, they may have reviews on here, they may not have reviews on here, someone from here might have seen them, or maybe not??   Who knows the secret.  :unknown:

I own quite a few things but crystal balls aren't one of them. Try a link to who you are talking about, you will find answers are far easier to give.

Offline jesse4585

The last WG I saw  (Mary.Loves69)  only had 1 feedback when I saw her.  Loorachoop saw her when she had zero feedback.  We both had an excellent punt,  allbeit we were both trying to book her mate gorgeous alexya, so we were Bait & Switched.

But yes you're right ,  if you see a girl with zero feedback it stands to reason you're more likely to get a B&S,  or to be robbed,  or to get someone who's been coerced  (far more likely than if you visit a reputable parlour IMO).

I'd guess that many zero feedback girls are legit, everyone has to start with a blank sheet unless they re-use profiles..  The fact so many have started at once could just be as it resulted from a group of lasses chatting about it and convincing each other to try   (I know pretty much for a fact that discussions about going into sex work have became common these last few years in places like the UK universities,   I've seen written reports about this,  also confirmed by talking to a WG who had recently been a student.)

That said my guess would be it's slightly more likely to be a pimp behind the sudden influx, also a chance its an organised attempt to scam punters.

Offline hornbill

A profile that is almost too good and a private gallery is likely to be someone tempting you into the gallery rather than meeting. Genuine and good SPs seem to quickly get feedback, so no feedback after a week or so I smell a rat.

Online scutty brown

List the girls (with links) and one of us can probably explain it
But how do you know they're not EE girls? There's a lot of fakery on AW

Bristol Bloke

Yeah your right to be suspicious.
I am the same with UKP members with zero reviews.
Welcome :hi:

Fair point.

I've just been free riding up til now.

Offline GingerNuts

It's prudent to be wary of zero feedback girls.

It's prudent to be wary of zero review UKP members.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Fair point.

Why not just post the links we keep asking you for instead of trying to excuse yourself. Or are you just trolling.   :unknown:

Offline Moby Dick

Fair point.

So now is your chance
Do as Scutty says, put up the links, Aw numbers (not names), will link to any unlikely reviews.
Then ring them up and see if they are genuine,
Do they sound foreign?
Is it her, a maid, a pimp?
Don’t fuck about with AW messages unless you have to.

Or do you want us to TOFTT on your behalf?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 12:31:38 pm by Moby Dick »

Bristol Bloke

List the girls (with links) and one of us can probably explain it
But how do you know they're not EE girls? There's a lot of fakery on AW

They could be many things. It's just a trend I've just noticed. But they claim to be English and their profiles are generally written as one would expect from an English girl. It could be some kind of scam and one person writing all the profiles for all I know.

External Link/Members Only

And those are just the ones that came up when I did a search for a WG today. There must loads of others out there.

There are also a couple of zero feedback Romanians and Polish.

Bristol Bloke

So now is your chance
Do as Scutty says, put up the links, Aw numbers (not names), will link to any unlikely reviews.
Then ring them up and see if they are genuine,
Do they sound foreign?
Is it her, a maid, a pimp?
Don’t fuck about with AW messages unless you have to.

Or do you want us to TOFTT on your behalf?

I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed this trend or has ever stuck their head into that particular fire.

I'm not expecting anyone to go and visit a WG just because I put up a link.

Bristol Bloke

Why not just post the links we keep asking you for instead of trying to excuse yourself. Or are you just trolling.   :unknown:

Calm down. It takes about 5 minutes to post a set of links.

Offline Moby Dick

They could be many things. It's just a trend I've just noticed. But they claim to be English and their profiles are generally written as one would expect from an English girl. It could be some kind of scam and one person writing all the profiles for all I know.

And those are just the ones that came up when I did a search for a WG today. There must loads of others out there.

That’s better, may actually now be of interest to others.

None reviewed, but hopefully you may draw out another leech to pass comment.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 12:36:44 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Moby Dick

I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed this trend or has ever stuck their head into that particular fire.

I'm not expecting anyone to go and visit a WG just because I put up a link.
Why are you curious?
Of course someone has to be their first punter.
Loads of guys TOFTT.
Although sometimes you may find that their first feedbacks come from their pimp or from “themselves” posing as a punter just to get past curious timewasters.
JFDI
Moved to southwest regional discussions.

Bristol Bloke

Why are you curious?
Of course someone has to be their first punter.
Loads of guys TOFTT.
Although sometimes you may find that their first feedbacks come from their pimp or from “themselves” posing as a punter just to get past curious timewasters.
JFDI
Moved to southwest regional discussions.

Why should I not be curious? I go on AdultWork and things aren't quite how they used to be.

I'm not sure why you need to flag me as a "timewaster". If you aren't interested in the thread then no-one is forcing you to read it or post in it.

Online scutty brown

They're all non-verified profiles with no listed nationality. The lack of nationality means they can bypass verification. All the profiles are around four weeks old. Some at least have stolen photos.
Looks like three may be linked:
I think you'll find all three are fake profiles for the same girl, note the 5309149 profile offers bareback, giving her a wider appeal - she covers both BB and non BB punters. I don't think the other two are linked.

All six profiles look like they belong to EE girls and are written either by pimps, or off-the-shelf profile farmers. Several different styles though suggesting more than one source.

Whatever, the OP's belief that these profiles belong to UK girls is wrong: these are almost certainly EE girls.

FWIW the photos in External Link/Members Only break the AW terms of service: if anyone were to complain the profile would get taken down

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 01:10:39 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Coriniumstud

Forget the one at the top of the list as she has bareback on her list  :thumbsdown:

Offline houseboot

Telling a Moderator to calm down does not bode well for your future here  :thumbsdown:

Maybe daviemac will forgive you    :unknown:  maybe not..
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 01:09:10 pm by houseboot »

Bristol Bloke

Forget the one at the top of the list as she has bareback on her list  :thumbsdown:

Now that I look at her picture more carefully, she looks Romanian.

Online scutty brown

Now that I look at her picture more carefully, she looks Romanian.

It will be a stolen photo

Bristol Bloke

Telling a Moderator to calm down does not bode well for your future here  :thumbsdown:

Maybe daviemac will forgive you    :unknown:  maybe not..

He gave me 16 minutes between asking for links and complaining that I hadn't posted any despite people asking me to.

I think I deserve a little more time than that before being written off as a timewaster.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Simple solution: go and visit one and TOFTT and leave  her some feedback. You can then write your first review on here.

This truly is a win win situation for everyone  :D
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Bristol Bloke

Simple solution: go and visit one and TOFTT and leave  her some feedback. You can then write your first review on here.

This truly is a win win situation for everyone  :D

Never been a fan of Star Trek I'm afraid. No boldly going where no man has been before for me.

Offline Moby Dick

He gave me 16 minutes between asking for links and complaining that I hadn't posted any despite people asking me to.

I think I deserve a little more time than that before being written off as a timewaster.
Deserve? :dash:
You’ve had 8 months to get into the swing of things on here.
If you are going to start a thread then make sure it ain’t about shite (I’d never do that   :sarcastic::lol:)
Surely you expected a grilling about the girls profiles?
Should have added the links from the beginning.
Lesson learnt? May you be an example to others (I doubt it)

Bristol Bloke

Deserve? :dash:
You’ve had 8 months to get into the swing of things on here.
If you are going to start a thread then make sure it ain’t about shite (I’d never do that   :sarcastic::lol:)
Surely you expected a grilling about the girls profiles?
Should have added the links from the beginning.
Lesson learnt? May you be an example to others (I doubt it)

I was abroad most of that time. If you want to write a guide to punting in Saudi Arabia. I'll do it but it's going to be a short post.

As for the thread. I think we've spotted a scam. If you want to call that "shite" then that's up to you I suppose.

Online scutty brown

I was abroad most of that time. If you want to write a guide to punting in Saudi Arabia. I'll do it but it's going to be a short post.

As for the thread. I think we've spotted a scam. If you want to call that "shite" then that's up to you I suppose.

Scam? Just standard EE marketing tactics

Bristol Bloke

Scam? Just standard EE marketing tactics

You say pota-toe and I say pot-ta-to.

Offline mike63

I just looked at the top one, she claims to be 21 and charging 100 for an hour. I really doubt that's accurate. The OP should use a bit common sense. If it doesn't sound right it probably isn't.

Bristol Bloke

I just looked at the top one, she claims to be 21 and charging 100 for an hour. I really doubt that's accurate. The OP should use a bit common sense. If it doesn't sound right it probably isn't.

Yes, I am aware of that. I just wondered if someone knew more than "it doesn't sound right".

Online scutty brown

Yes, I am aware of that. I just wondered if someone knew more than "it doesn't sound right".

I've already explained it in #16

Bristol Bloke

I've already explained it in #16

Indeed you did. I did not miss your reply. And thanks for it.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

20 minutes between being asked to post links and for you to do something you say takes 5 minutes. A thing you should not need asking to do, it should've been part of your original post.

Can you point out which of my posts gives you the impression I'm anything other than calm and explain what you mean by telling to calm down.   :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Never been a fan of Star Trek I'm afraid. No boldly going where no man has been before for me.

I'm surprised anyone is giving you the time of day with an attitude like that.

Bristol Bloke

20 minutes between being asked to post links and for you to do something you say takes 5 minutes. A thing you should not need asking to do, it should've been part of your original post.

Can you point out which of my posts gives you the impression I'm anything other than calm and explain what you mean by telling to calm down.   :unknown:

Simple.

Give me a break. 16 minutes is a little quick to be writing me off as wasting people's time, particularly as I was replying to other people at the time. I am perfectly prepared to submit links. I am perfectly prepared to write reviews. Just don't write me off for not having done so already.

It should have been part of my original post - in your view. In mine it was not necessary. I wasn't particularly asking anyone to comment on specific profiles but as I was asked to link then I did so.

Bristol Bloke

I'm surprised anyone is giving you the time of day with an attitude like that.

You seem to be the one looking for an argument. I'm just justifying why I don't want to do something. I'm not just going to make an appointment that looks like a scam just to please some random poster on the Internet.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

You seem to be the one looking for an argument. I'm just justifying why I don't want to do something. I'm not just going to make an appointment that looks like a scam just to please some random poster on the Internet.

It certainly doesn't matter to me if you made an appointment or not. Moreso my point was that all AW girls start with zero feedback which is only broken when a punter visits them and subsequently  reviews. Much in the same way all members here start with zero reviews. Some choose to share their experiences whilst some choose not to do so.

Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moby Dick

Simple.

Give me a break. 16 minutes is a little quick to be writing me off as wasting people's time, particularly as I was replying to other people at the time. I am perfectly prepared to submit links. I am perfectly prepared to write reviews. Just don't write me off for not having done so already.

It should have been part of my original post - in your view. In mine it was not necessary. I wasn't particularly asking anyone to comment on specific profiles but as I was asked to link then I did so.
And mine
otherwise it is a rather pointless boring thread.
Wouldn’t be so bad if you had a sense of humour.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

You haven't really got the hang of asking for advice on here, or anywhere for that matter, have you? You asked questions about the influx of profiles with zero feedback, specific to your area, so without seeing the profiles nobody knows if it would be bait and switch or not. 

I'll repeat my earlier question. -  Can you point out which of my posts gives you the impression I'm anything other than calm and explain what you mean by telling to calm down.   :unknown:

Offline planetrock1479

This user may just be trying to get opinions so that the profiles he or she has created don't look to obviously bullshit. Bristol bloke to just doesn't sound right. Sounds more like a women pretending to be a bloke in here.
And the pictures of the aw profiles look toooooooo good to be true. Just has a professional look about it. Just like pictures from zishys ect

Offline planetrock1479

Something really fishy about this person.

'I don't know where you get that from. All the Romanians I have ever seen spoke Romanian. And I know this because I can speak Romanian. Pretty much the only other country they could have come from is Moldova and they have a totally different accent'.
Just something really fishy about you Bristol bloke.

Offline HappyHarryIV

walk with enough cash for the punt, worst you can get robbed is the money you were going to pay for p***y anyway. TOFTT and submit a report. If it's crap time then so be it. I have had some good punts with un-reviewed gals and sometimes its best to be first in than 500th.
If the gal seems coerced then walk - and still review.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I don't think there's a lot of argument here, fella. You're coming across as a total dick. Perhaps you should spend the time better justifying your comment about daviemac (reflect that he's asked you to clarify twice) rather than trying to save face.