Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best blowjob in the north east?  (Read 1472 times)

dazza93

Hi guys been posting and punting here awhile, was wondering who some good girls are for giving head?

P.s cim is a bonus  :rolleyes:

Offline Kev3773

Hi guys been posting and punting here awhile, was wondering who some good girls are for giving head?

If you put the same question in the search function you will get lots of helpful advice. Fill yer boots ( or her mouth )  :D  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

If you put the same question in the search function you will get lots of helpful advice. Fill yer boots ( or her mouth )  :D  :hi:

If he looks at the post he made 6 months ago asking the same question he has the answers.     :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Kev3773

Never did my homework DM, give me a slap   :hi:

dazza93

Nah guys you get me wrong, i was wondering if there was any new girls on the scene, i get complained at for dragging up old threads.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Nah guys you get me wrong, i was wondering if there was any new girls on the scene, i get complained at for dragging up old threads.

The trouble is questions like this are subjective, therefore unanswerable, what one person thinks is excellent may be a right turn off for another.

All you can do is read reviews and find descriptions of what suits you.

Offline Mansell

The trouble is questions like this are subjective, therefore unanswerable, what one person thinks is excellent may be a right turn off for another.

All you can do is read reviews and find descriptions of what suits you.
Absolutely, I'm personally not into the deep throat stuff, but others are only after it. So 2 people would give a different view on the same girl.