Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy-lucy89 of Plymouth  (Read 1877 times)

jenner

External Link/Members Only

I usually prefer to book in advance but I happened to have a bit of time free unexpectedly and did a Plymouth search and Lucy was the first on the list offering one hour for £90. Down from £150.
Well it seemed to be a no brainer with her feedback so I phoned. Answered straightaway and I was directed to a supermarket car park in Plymstock. Another call and it was a two minute walk away. Could have driven right to the front of the house as the drive was off the roundabout.
Met at the door. Very attractive. Great tits. Good body. Funny set up as the room she used was part of the house but to get to the bathroom you had to go outside. The room itself was nicely decorated and furnished though.
I found her friendly and started with a pretty good massage followed by anal play, owo both ways, rimming both ways, fucking in doggy and spunking in mish and a second pop with snowballing. Actually more than her enjoys list.
We went over the hour by a bit probably because of my second pop which she was determined to get.
I keep meaning to return but Plymstock and the price is putting me off. She still merits a positive though.

bristolqwerty

:D Was that her Friday night special? ;)    £90 instead of £150 is pretty gvfm, you seemed to receive good service too.  No reduction in attitude?  A few reviews have suggested shes a little cold? Glad you enjoyed your time   :thumbsup:

jenner

It was a morning but don't know if it was a weekend or not. I didn't find her cold or uninviting; just the opposite. She did mention the feedback alleging bb but said it wasn't true. I hadn't read it so never mentioned it and was surprised that she referred to it. Having to go outside over a gravel path to use the bathroom I found bizarre. She's in my " to do " hot list and when she drops her prices again I'll be there like a shot.

Offline martyn74

Just in case any of you chaps are at a loose end, Lucy is advertising the special price of £90 / hour - shame I can't get away this evening - it's a Friday night special apparently. One for the HL though.
She looks strangely familiar - I think she may have gone to Unit 18 Swingers Club in Plympton, back in the day ... can anyone else confirm this?

Offline martyn74

Just in case any of you chaps are at a loose end, Lucy is advertising the special price of £90 / hour - shame I can't get away this evening - it's a Friday night special apparently. One for the HL though.
She looks strangely familiar - I think she may have gone to Unit 18 Swingers Club in Plympton, back in the day ... can anyone else confirm this?

I know i'm answering my own post - but after doing some research in her PG I can see that she did indeed visit Unit 18: Some pics of her there with the owner of the gaff!