Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai barbie north shields  (Read 2766 times)

108 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (97 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Comms- easy via text

Location- near the centre of North shields, parking at a supermarket close by or on street.

Services- £120 for 1 hrs. Dfk, owo, ro, titwank, protected sex

Meeting- russian roulette again. Tried all day to find something in newcastle but it started to get late and jumped onto vivastreet. A few texts and barbie came back and I was on my way. As above the flat is well known and I parked at the supermarket and walked round.

Let in by a little pocket rocket. Barbie was quite short but for me had a great body, nice smile and extremely friendly. Vouchers handed over as we then undressed and stood kissing lighting whilst I got a great feel of her body. Kissing got more intense and she dropped to her knees for some outstanding owo. Onto the bed and more kissing and we went straight to 69 and it was bliss, she was very clean and could've munched her all day. She tensed up on 69 and make cum noises, not sure if she had I had my head buried to much to care.

I have recently grown a beard and I have to say the effects have been great. She puts a condom on and climbs on and squats and says time to fuck daddy. My last 3 shags have all took this turn without any prompt from me so I must assume the beard. She then bounced on me, I will give her credit she really put the effort in and she made the shuddering like she came again. Switched to doggie and got behind her arse which is a great site and and gave her all the hammer I had for maybe 5 mins. Back to owo where she sucked me till I blew in her mouth and spat it out. A 5 min rest as I was knackered then dressed. Before I left she snogged me again and had a good grope.

Overall- I really enjoyed it. Attitude and service was really good, great body and a filthy mouth.

Offline toon972

Thanks for review, looks good,

Offline williamshears

Seems to be up in Glasgow now :(