Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Trans Isabelle - Aldershot  (Read 1657 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6683282) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only

Comms by text, short walk from the town centre in a ground floor flat.

OWO both ways and then topped her to completion. She's very slim with a larger weapon that quickly grew hard - very girthy and easily 7" at full power.
£80 for 15 mins - dear but oh well.

Plan B was Wiwie External Link/Members Only
who actually includes CIM in the prices but went with plan A due to the bigger sausage
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 11:19:28 am by Type937GTS »

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Thanks she needs more +s for me to see her though.

Online charliepie

Did she top you? I was wondering why the preference for a larger sausage, is it just for the visual stimulation or do you like a bigger one for giving oral? Just curious as I tend to prefer the smaller appendages as they are easier to accomodate:-)

Offline Type937GTS

She offered to but I topped her instead. Basically I was weighing up both options - from previous reviews I read Wiwe was 4/5" vs Isabelle's claimed 7.5" (though given that they usually overstate I figured at least 6" guaranteed - it's just easier to hold and suck. Past experience of daintier ones it's difficult to do both.

Did she top you? I was wondering why the preference for a larger sausage, is it just for the visual stimulation or do you like a bigger one for giving oral? Just curious as I tend to prefer the smaller appendages as they are easier to accomodate:-)

Online charliepie

They've both got bangin' bodies and are worthy of making my shortlist! I know the smaller ones can be a bit dainty to handle but they're all fun at the end of the day and variety keeps life interesting!