Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girltattoogiulia - Cardiff  (Read 1769 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6667258) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Sundog247

I was in Cardiff for work so after utilising the search function I decided to message Giulia to see if she was available. The timings worked for both of us so I fired off a booking request for 1 hour at £160.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Great, all done via text, very quick responses. She gave me clear instructions of where to park and how to find the flat, no problems.

Fit for purpose flat on a residential street, few people walking past but not especially busy (I was there midday). Average sized flat, small bedroom with double bed and en suite shower. No sign of anyone else in the flat or sharing.

Giulia:
She's very well reviewed, hence the reason I booked her, there are plenty of pictures of her on her AW profile. She's very tall and sexy with it, she told me she's 5'10".

The event:
As I was walking up the street I text her to say I am walking up and as soon as I got to the door I didn't even need to knock, it magically opened and I was straight in. Giulia greeted me with a big smile and hug, took my coat and led me into the bedroom. Paperwork out of the way, I insisted on a quick shower first.

After the shower, straight into DFK which was really good deep, I'm not much of a kisser but this felt so good and passionate so went with it, some fondling of her boobs and arse and before I knew it she had my cock in her mouth and was deepthroating me like a trooper! Her DT was so good and fast, I told her that I love oral and DT more than actual sex and she was happy enough to oblige. She gave me 'nose to belly' DT frequently and in a variety of positions, lots of ball sucking too.. I was in heaven. She pulled out a vibrator and made herself cum while she was DTing me, her pussy was beautiful and shaven. I had her head off the end of the bed and I was standing throatfucking her and she loved it, she kept pulling me in harder and gesturing with her hands for me to go deeper!

After about 35 mins I was standing while she was sucking me off on her knees, I told her I couldn't hold on any longer and she went proper deep and was gesturing for me to cum down her throat, which I duly obliged. She didn't even flinch, she took it all expertly and swallowed it without a fuss. Then we layed and chatted for a bit, she told me that I did well to last that long lol. I know I'm a one pop kinda guy but I was keen to try for a second, so after a short break she was happy to continue the oral, I got hard again and she was at the same enthusiasm and pace as before. She tried for about 12 minutes but I just couldn't get over the edge, she had literally drained my balls from the first pop - I had nothing left!

I had another quick shower and chat and I left about 10 mins later than I should have, so I didn't feel rushed at all. Overall I had an absolutely great experience, 11/10 for enthusiasm and delivering a thoroughly great service! In hindsight I think a 45 min booking would have worked out better for me but you don't know about these things until you've been there. I will deffo be visiting again when I am next in Cardiff.

Happy punting fellas!