Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Patricia - Manchester  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Tyramhall

External Link/Members Only
1hr - £150
Manchester

I really fancied popping my TS cherry and after much research I went for this one.
Just before summer she was working about 5mins from Etihad stadium so I plucked up the courage and went for it.
A couple of texts back and fourth and a time was booked. Leading upto the time she was quite persistent with messages and when I said I was 5mins away she was soon texting me to see where I was. This nearly put me off.
The house was a semi detached house on a corner which had plenty of cover with hedges etc... I think from memory the time was around 1pm so not many people around.
Upon answering the door I was totally blown away by how female she looked lol. She was petite and was wearing black underwear and stockings. She takes me upstairs to the front bedroom. Her English was good and she proceeded to ask what I wanted. I simply said I want to be rimmed and fucked. She asks me to go and have a shower to ensure my arse is clean.
Getting back in the bedroom, she is waiting for me, legs spread wide open. She beckons me over and proceeds to suck my dick whilst playing with my arse.
The next hour is quite the blur, but it consisted of mutual sucking, rimming and fucking. She tried a few times to fuck me but it hurt too much so she just went back to fingering it and licking it.
I managed 2 pops in the hour and overall I would highly recommend if you are looking for a very pretty shemale. The only thing that let's her down are her bolt ons.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 11:58:32 pm by Tyramhall »