Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chang Thai massage Stafford  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Trucker999

Hi, im visiting family in Stafford at the weekend and will be looking to sneak off for a massage at some point on Saturday.
I have seen Chang massage on Browning street is within 15 min or so walk of where im staying.
I can only find one review, 6 months old of a girl called Nat. She sounds like she gives the sort of massage i like, plenty of teasing and a good he.
 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=316449.msg3303461#msg3303461
Has anyone seen her more recently and can shed any light on her service and extras? Ive become very picky due to some poor massages in the north west where im based.
Any help would be appreciated.. Tia

Offline Tightpants

I doubt if 'Nat' will be there now. There are usually a couple of adverts on Vivastreet. There were two recently but gone now so I expect a revised advert to go up early this week.
May be worth giving them a call and ask who is working. See if any names come up on here.
Parking can be poor so give yourself extra time incase you need to park in a side street walk in.They advertise a carpark but it is only a little bit of waste ground near the shop.
Pretty sure they have showers if you need to clean up after.

Offline Trucker999

I doubt if 'Nat' will be there now. There are usually a couple of adverts on Vivastreet. There were two recently but gone now so I expect a revised advert to go up early this week.
May be worth giving them a call and ask who is working. See if any names come up on here.
Parking can be poor so give yourself extra time incase you need to park in a side street walk in.They advertise a carpark but it is only a little bit of waste ground near the shop.
Pretty sure they have showers if you need to clean up after.

Thanks for the info. I have called them and Nat is available this weekend as she only works weekends. Before i committ to booking id like to hear any feedback on her if anyone has any?

Offline Chopper73

Last I heard Nat had left, so not sure who you’re gonna get but let us know, always a chance of a good one or at least a good massage

Offline Trucker999

Last I heard Nat had left, so not sure who you’re gonna get but let us know, always a chance of a good one or at least a good massage

I hope they havent said shes available just to get me a booking! Im still going later.. have you had Nat there before?

Offline Chopper73

See who you get mate, been before and the massage from Nat was okay, not the best, HE was good and nothing else on offer. Park up the marston road or towards the Paul Reynolds next to the bungalow

Offline Trucker999

See who you get mate, been before and the massage from Nat was okay, not the best, HE was good and nothing else on offer. Park up the marston road or towards the Paul Reynolds next to the bungalow

Im walking so no issues with parking. Cheers bud