Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Massive Pream TS, Earls Court  (Read 15729 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2097242) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline ENAHFIVE

External Link/Members Only

Location.   Flat in large terrace 5 minutes walk from the back of Earls Court tube station. This is central London so nobody is paying any attention.

Meeting. This was an off the cuff Saturday teatime treat booked at short notice. 1 hour @ £150. She adds another £50 for her to cum.

The SP. What you see is what you get. Pretty and sexy Thai girl, fabulous figure, very well hung and experienced.

I had booked this by text and phone at very short notice and Pream was in the process of finishing up for the day to go to a BBQ but agreed to hang on for me. Then there were issues with the tube so had to get a taxi which took an age so I was some 30 minutes past my estimated time. As long as I kept her informed she was ok but I think she was probably anxious because of the amount of no-shows these girls get. So was a bit apprehensive as to how she would be on arrival. I didn't need to worry, she was very friendly and fun to chat to.
The premises are lived in and a bit crowded but I wasn't here to discuss decor and it was clean and welcoming. I was given a shower and drink.
I was looking to be topped and to give oral and that is what I got. She has a good figure and a strong 8 inches. But she is careful not to force it too far too quickly and all in all it was a good time. She asked about my experience and how long since last anal play etc. Using this info to gauge how to proceed I imagine.
Started with me rubbing her and fondling her body generally before concentrating on her weapon and giving OWO until she was fully hard and ready then her fucking me in a handful of positions before whipping off the mac and shooting over my face. There was plenty of it too.
After the deed was done which impressively took over half an hour she played with me for a while gave some OWO and fingered me while giving a good HJ to completion.
Even though she was going straight to a BBQ with friends there was no feeling of being pushed out of the door and we ended up going over time by 10-15 minutes.

As I said she is experienced in what she does and this shows in a good way. Enthusiastic and not jaded. I wouldn't hesitate to visit again and in fact will be doing just that imminently.

Offline Excalibur

Thanks for the review.  She's been on my hot list for years.  Do you know if she is Also bottom as well as top?

Offline ENAHFIVE

Thanks for the review.  She's been on my hot list for years.  Do you know if she is Also bottom as well as top?

Hi, I am pretty sure she is versatile that way but wasn't my thing. She is very approachable so don't be shy to contact and arrange what you want. I've found some TS girls a bit offputting but I think it is often due to language barrier but wasn't the case here

Offline pewpew18

Thanks for the review.

She's been around for years, never managed to see her. Did she look like her pictures? Or are they a little old?

Also, was she really 8inches?! Thats massive for a thai girl.

Offline Balloon knot

I've always loved this girl,stylish and very sexy,but never been to see her,8"is awesome,that is almost a B.O.G.O.F. offer compared to a lot of Thai girls out there.On my bucket list. Does she French kiss?

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for the review.

She's been around for years, never managed to see her. Did she look like her pictures? Or are they a little old?

OP says: She has a good figure and a strong 8 inches

Fill your boots, I say  ;)

Offline pewpew18

Fill your boots, I say  ;)

Not sure about my boots :unknown: but I can think of few other places 8 inches could fill
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 11:35:53 pm by pewpew18 »

Offline joe diddley

I presume that's why the thread is titled "Sexy Massive Pream"

Offline winkywanky

Not sure about my boots :unknown: but I can think of few other places 8 inches could fill

With the size of the attached balls, she possibly could fill your boots  :cool:

Online charliepie

Pretty chunky-looking cock displayed on her website, bigger than what I normally look for personally!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Voyager

I visited her few years ago.  The current pics on AW have been updated so should be recent.  Good looking and nice around 8 inch cock which is big for a Thai girl.

The service was lacklustre and there was no real engagement on her part.  It was disappointing for me and I never return.  Maybe others have better luck.

Online tantraman

Offline Ivor Hunch

she looks hot but the AW feedback situation is a red flag (at least, absent any recent reviews on here).

Offline Hugeadmirer

I saw her years ago. She was very lacklustre. Although good looking and well hung for a Thai I found her unattractive and left after 15 or so mins. Got a bunch of abuse via text afterwards too despite me being polite about it all

Offline taniagirl100

I saw Pream a few times last year.

She’s still stunning and has a wonderful cock.

Whilst she’ll do pretty much anything you want of her she doesn’t like any kind of surprise and gets quite flustered. Personally I can put up with that as I’ve got to know her quite well.

She’s both active and passive and for £50 extra will cum wherever you want her too.

I will go back at some point and would recommend. Intelligent girl and loves taking about pretty much anything.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Whilst she’ll do pretty much anything you want of her she doesn’t like any kind of surprise and gets quite flustered. Personally I can put up with that as I’ve got to know her quite well.

She’s both active and passive and for £50 extra will cum wherever you want her too.

I will go back at some point and would recommend. Intelligent girl and loves taking about pretty much anything.
Is there a reason you haven't posted a review of the meeting? or any other bookings for that matter? 

Online jamiekinkxxx

Hints at her being a BB'er!!!!  :scare:

Offline cuteinchelsea

Is she girthy/thick as well as 8 inches long?

Offline dek4812

Saw Pream prob 7-8 yrs ago. Some of the pics on the posted links above are pics which I remember from back then. I vaguely remember that she was a bit more masculine than what the pics suggested, and that she had some acne. Cock was decent size, def more girthy than the average, but certainly not 8 inches.