Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha Bristol on SeekingBenefits?  (Read 1874 times)

Offline hamchang

External Link/Members Only

I have a feeling this is her. Age would be right, and from what you can see of her face, it seems to be.

Thoughts? Would love to fuck her again

Offline joninbristol

I have a feeling this is her. Age would be right, and from what you can see of her face, it seems to be.

What's her AW profile? Can't find any that match apart from this one, but it's a bit off both age and location-wise:

Offline hamchang

What's her AW profile? Can't find any that match apart from this one, but it's a bit off both age and location-wise:

Sorry I phrased that very poorly

I mean Natasha Bristol from the 2000's who was an absolute blinding fuck. Tall Lithuanian girl who when dresses up as a secretary bent over panties to one side, was utter perfection.

It looks like her.

Offline dubs

I mean Natasha Bristol from the 2000's who was an absolute blinding fuck. Tall Lithuanian girl who when dresses up as a secretary bent over panties to one side, was utter perfection.

It looks like her.

I can't be arsed signing up to that site to check, but I think this is the one you mean.  Yes amazing girl who I'd love to see again.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline joninbristol

It looks like her.
Ah, thanks HamChang ! Yep, I've met a couple of Lithuanian girls when I worked in Berlin some years ago. Both lovely personalities, tall, excellent English and German, and very enthusiastic. Top notch.

Offline hamchang

I can't be arsed signing up to that site to check, but I think this is the one you mean.  Yes amazing girl who I'd love to see again.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Here's the only picture on the profile. First time I have been tempted to spring for credits on that site to be fair.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Terenas

Like you, I'd love to see her again. She was an awesome fuck.

Facebook used to suggest her as a friend which was a little alarming, particularly as it was years after she'd disappeared off the scene.

It's very, very tempting to splash out on that site and see if she is indeed up for meets.

Offline ian cognito

Lovely girl - great GFE and my first experience of A Levels.

Offline ciderhead

Lovely girl - great GFE and my first experience of A Levels.

Me too, didn't have to even ask for anal, she grabbed my dick and stuck it in her arse herself

Offline bristolnick

was that the one who used to feed you ferro roscher ?

Offline dubs

was that the one who used to feed you ferro roscher ?

Yeah, glass of wine too.

Offline rudolph hucker

When I saw her, she seemed strangely apathetic about vaginal sex, but got very freaky when A Levels were mentioned. Not that I complained at the time  :unknown:

Offline bricks100

Indeed. In fact the couple of times I managed to see her she flatly refused vaginal sex and said only anal ;)

Offline hamchang

So who reckons that's her then?

Offline ciderhead

So who reckons that's her then?
Hard to tell by the pic but I don't think it is

Offline updownandaround

Here's the only picture on the profile. First time I have been tempted to spring for credits on that site to be fair.

Hidden Image/Members Only

If only it was Nat..a sore loss for Bristol!

I remember going to see her in 2008-9 when she was doing incalls at the Crowne Plaza. It was a Sunday morning and I was really hung over, one of the best experiences I've had as a punter. She was also pretty wasted and seemed to be each time I saw her afterwards, very passionate and sexual but super withdrawn too.