Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reminiscing  (Read 532 times)

Offline Mr P

Hi All,

After I signed up to this forum last night, I began reminiscing over past punts and was trying to recall my first 'paid' encounter.

If I recall - it was with a girl in Wickwar that went under the name of Naughty Nylons. Seem to recall she really only liked giving blowjobs - but they were fucking great. She had a real cum fetish and would demand it over her face.

Alas no longer around (so far as I know).

Just wondered if you guys first punts are still 'active' ?

Mr P

herelonely

My first punt was with Star (or something like that) in Bracknell. I was 28 she was (apparently) 44 and had the dirty milf thing going on. Had a great time, really good dfk, bj, ro and mish + some 'tricks' from her. SHe new it was my first and was great.  It was only on my way back to work and nerves/adrenalin calmed down that I realised it had all been bareback  :scare:

Never went back and can't find her now so assume she's gone

Offline rudolph hucker

Hi All,

After I signed up to this forum last night, I began reminiscing over past punts and was trying to recall my first 'paid' encounter.

If I recall - it was with a girl in Wickwar that went under the name of Naughty Nylons. Seem to recall she really only liked giving blowjobs - but they were fucking great. She had a real cum fetish and would demand it over her face.

Alas no longer around (so far as I know).

Just wondered if you guys first punts are still 'active' ?

Mr P

I remember seeing NN too, cracking blow job, very sloppy, liked a good licking too.
Moved out Filton way a few years ago then gradually dropped off the radar, shame, she was ideal for a quick empty out.

spkmstr48

Girl called Laura in a long gone parlour in Arlesey, Bedfordshire. A tall Dutch girl there called Mischa was amazing!