Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trolling Newbie prossies  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Outcallguy

Hi
Was about to see a new girl when her profile vanished.
She texted me saying she is being stalked by someone, whos shown up at her flat uninvited and reported her profile to AW to get it removed.

Is there any recourse for the girl?

AW seems to completely take his side....

Chuckman

Don't get involved. It's not your problem, it's hers. You only know one side of the story which may be untrue so don't get caught up.

I know the above seems harsh but why take the risk about someone you know little about.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yep not worth coming across as a white knight or fluffy  :hi:

Offline pumps

Don't get involved. It's not your problem, it's hers. You only know one side of the story which may be untrue so don't get caught up.

I know the above seems harsh but why take the risk about someone you know little about.

Bingo!

Offline smiths

Excellent advice. :thumbsup:

James999

Bearing in mind AW are normally on the side of the pro$$ie she must be well out of order if they've backed up the punter  :crazy:

Offline rikgrimsby

again stay out of it. girls lie we all know this. you dont know whats been going on so yeah stay well clear

Offline AnthG

My advice and I am sad to say this but it is, prostitutes lie, prostitutes exaggerate, prostitutes omit very critical facts that make them look bad till the last minute and prostitutes just out and out imagine stuff out of thin air.

A very recent example on the forum, a WG told a punter she was in a travellodge and the security burst in the room and threw her out and went into her purse and stole £150 off her for being a prostitute and working from the hotel.

Then days later after advice from people on this forum. It turns out she let her client smoke in the room which breaches the terms of booking and there is a £150 fine for it. And when the manager, not security, came in the room there was 'white powder' on the table too.... Facts she never said to the guy originally.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56419.0
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 09:48:30 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

SirFrank

Hi
Was about to see a new girl when her profile vanished.
She texted me saying she is being stalked by someone, whos shown up at her flat uninvited and reported her profile to AW to get it removed.

Is there any recourse for the girl?

Direct her to saafe, I'm sure they can advise her

Offline Outcallguy

Thanks guys, wasn't really looking to white knight.
Just thought it a bit harsh that her profile can be removed and she can't start a new one.
But your points are all valid.

Offline Happylad

It could even be her jealous husband or partner who`s just found out what she`s up to and decided to scupper her chances.

Agreed aw nearly always side on the wg so smething missed in the story most proably

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Thanks guys, wasn't really looking to white knight.
Just thought it a bit harsh that her profile can be removed and she can't start a new one.
But your points are all valid.

If AW wont let her open a new profile she has done something quite bad to breach their terms and conditions as they almost always let you start a new profile even when they have removed one or more of yours.
They wont side with a punter they will say there is nothing they can do and would advise her to go to the police.  What can AW do about a stalker?  Pay someone to protect her?  Its nothing to do with them.  However if they refuse to let her have a new profile I doubt she has a stalker and has pissed AW off somehow and they have removed her profile and refused her the choice of another one (very rare for this to happen)

Simplysimon

A former SP in Cambridge when she started up was reported to AW for being underage (she was infact 22) and it took her a week or so to sort it out by verifying her age with them (was before the current verified member scheme AW run). She says , and I believe her, that it was reported by another SP .

spkmstr48

Bearing in mind AW are normally on the side of the pro$$ie she must be well out of order if they've backed up the punter  :crazy:

Bearing in mind the experience of some girls discussed on another thread, that's not necessarily the case.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Marmite

Stalking is an overused term, but if an individual feels they are genuinely being stalked that individual should report the matter to the police whether they are a wg or not.  If a police report is made and action is taken I would expect AW to be interested in such a development and may re access the decision regarding a new profile.

On the other hand if the stalking claim is little more than verbal flatulence I very much doubt a police report will be made.

Offline Punting Valley

Don't get involved is the best advice. They are adults, they can solve their problems by seeking professional advice or their family or friends for help. We are mere customers and nothing more.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some good advice been given, let the pro$$ies sort out their own problems or contact Saafe ------- nothing to do with us.   :hi:

Offline HappyandLucky

The next txt will be asking for a loan due to her loss of earnings caused by the stalker  :dash:
As stated above, forget about it and move on. You would have to we crazy to get involved with any WG's issues.

most wg try to screw up other wg thats there game screwing.