Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting is a bit like football..  (Read 723 times)

MoonMan

.. but when no one told you the rules... 

You go running on to the pitch and pick up the ball and run off but the ref blows...  then you go and stick a finger up the ref's arse and he's not happy...  and what the fook is the offside law in punting?  who knows? !!!!!

Offline mr.bluesky

You go running on to the pitch and pick up the ball and run off but the ref blows...  then you go and stick a finger up the ref's arse and he's not happy...  and what the fook is the offside law in punting?  who knows? !!!!!

????????????? Haven't stuck my finger up anyone's arse let alone a referees   :scare:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I like to punt.
I dislike football.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 07:22:30 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline standardpostage

Just trying to help. On your 1st review, you say your punt was Greek, but on her profile, she says she is Czeck !  Hi from the NorthWest  :)

Offline One Eyed Snake

I like to punt.
I dislike football.
Nice to know someone else dislikes football.

Offline Dipper

I like both.

Prices almost on a par these days as well.

Chuckman

In my experience the only connection between the two is that both sides end up getting humped, my team on a far more regular basis than me at present.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Many footballers and many ladies are trafficked, with high earning potential. The difference is the footballers' pimps are clubs and are well-known. The ladies' pimps are secretive and keep more of the earnings. I am sure that both manage to dodge taxes.

Offline Kingy28

I don't think that Swiss Toni will be too worried about you taking his mantle  :D

Offline standardpostage

In both hobbies you play with balls  :)

MoonMan

Just trying to help. On your 1st review, you say your punt was Greek, but on her profile, she says she is Czeck !  Hi from the NorthWest  :)

Yep, I noticed that the other day too..  I went to the profile, and I'm very sure it's the same girl...  and was very surprised ....   if it is her, she was very greek !!