Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Penarth  (Read 2118 times)

59 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (54 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Razor Boy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking: Half hour @ £90

Comms: First contact via AW e-mail and then text, all promptly done. Instructions to flat were all good.

Venue : Flat in Penarth a few weeks ago.

Looks/Personality: As previously described on here, good looking girl with a nice body and bolt on boobs. May have put a few pounds on during lockdown (compared with AW pics) but looked around a size 12 to me.
Very easy going and chatty.

Services: French kissing (certainly not DFK), BJ, 69, mish, doggy and hand job.

Kandice has been very well reviewed here, especially her blow job technique, that has been commented on a lot ,so I was really looking forward to seeing her, but left thinking, nice girl but very average service.
She did nothing wrong but not a lot great either for the price point or reputation that she has built up.
She didn’t warm up from light FK, didn’t want fingers anywhere near her pussy, moved from 69 really quickly after we started and seemed to want to move everything on and get to putting on the rubber and get it all over with ASAP
Not a lot of enthusiasm in it all and a really perfunctory blow job.
I lost a bit of wood halfway through as a result and finished with a bit of a death grip hand job.
If she hadn’t been so nice and look so good it would have been a negative review. As such it’s a neutral/negative but I have gone with neutral.

Would I return? No

Offline La Volpe

Her looks shouldn't sway the decision making on whether it's a negative or not
It's a definite negative as the service was poor

Offline Razor Boy

I've had way worse over my 21 year punting life , and the service wasn't terrible ...just not up to the price point and reputation. That's my review mate, a neutral. I way up the whole 360 degree experience for my review purposes. :hi:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 03:34:49 pm by Razor Boy »

Offline WelshMichael

I've been thinking of trying to make a booking with this one in a couple of weeks, I've not seen her despite her being well reviewed here in the past. This may be enough for me to look elsewhere.

Offline Proton

May have put a few pounds on during lockdown (compared with AW pics) but looked around a size 12 to me. That's a great shame
 I saw Kandice in a gated complex off Dumballs road three times and then she moved up north, so that was that. At that time she was as perfect as the profile photos(I remember the Army Babe outfit fondly) dressed well each time, friendly, offers a drink, chatty, most of all "Hot as hell" in a lowly light bedroom with one of the biggest wall clock I've ever seen.

Offline Razor Boy

I've had way worse over my 21 year punting life , and the service wasn't terrible ...just not up to the price point and reputation. That's my review mate, a neutral. I way up the whole 360 degree experience for my review purposes. :hi:

Weigh up … not way up. Fucking spell check can’t spell for toffee! I’m a bit of a pedant for spelling and good blow jobs!

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Sorry to hear of this Razor. Sounds very ordinary. Such a shame as she used to garner rave reviews (including one from me)

Offline Bonio

Neutral is fair enough to me.