Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKandice - Cardiff Bay  (Read 3692 times)

58 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (53 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sharpshoes78

External Link/Members Only

Coms:  Good, arranged by AW and phone call on the day

Price: £170 for the hour no extras

Service: OWO, Facial, RO, Sex, DFK, tit fuck

Girl:  Great body, enhanced big and full tits, cute tace

Deed: Met in a hotel and was very impressed when I got in the room.
Quick chat while we sorted out the business side.
DFK with lots of tongue action throughout the meet.
Her blowjob skills are top notch and gave me a slow and sensual OWO session
I watched from the mirror on the wall for a great side view as she took the whole thing like a pro
Ended with a big load exploding over her face  :bomb:

Round 2 after a chat was some RO and more OWO on me, fucked her great tits while she sucked me off
hen we did a 25 minutes of hard fucking in every position I could.
Legs around my head and really got in deep while snogging her
Ended Round 2 in the bag

Verdict:  Fantastic punt but a little on the expensive side
Nice for a sexy treat but little high for a regular meet
10/10  :drinks:

Offline bolo79bm

Thanks for this Sharp Shoes! Was this recently? I've ask because she's been on my hotlist but she never makes herself available. Also was the hotel in Cardiff?  :hi:

Offline PMAC123

Saw her years ago and had a great time. Unfortunately it was the middle of a summer heatwave and we were both sweating to death.

Was gutted when she then went away Great to hear you had a good time and she's still just as good - will have to make a return visit soon :)

Offline sharpshoes78

Thanks for this Sharp Shoes! Was this recently? I've ask because she's been on my hotlist but she never makes herself available. Also was the hotel in Cardiff?  :hi:

Hotel in the Bay and very recently

Offline WelshMichael

Hotel in the Bay and very recently

A well known girl I've never got around to seeing. Any idea if she'll be a frequent visitor to Cardiff? From your review it sounds that she's still worth seeing even with the high rate.

Offline sharpshoes78

A well known girl I've never got around to seeing. Any idea if she'll be a frequent visitor to Cardiff? From your review it sounds that she's still worth seeing even with the high rate.

No idea, just message and ask. I made a booking with her 2 weeks in advance but then most of my bookings are

Offline justalad

Fire off a msg and ask the question.  Having seen her in October, my understanding is that she will be frequently around Cardiff.

Top girl for both looks and service.  Price gone up a tenner for both half hour and hour since I saw her.

Offline iverthickone

Sounds a good one sharpie.

Too expensive for me, but at least she puts in the effort for the money!

Offline Ssddooo66

What he said ☝️ 150 is my limit have to be something special to go above my limit

Offline Proton

Thanks for your nicely detailed feedback  :hi:

Nice for a sexy treat but little high for a regular meet, but a fantastic Christmas treat idea to end a dreadful 2020 :D  ;)
10/10 has to be seen & tried :drinks:

Offline Steelworker

Nice review. Seen her 3 times and was outstanding each time. Great figure, pretty and horny as hell.  :thumbsup: