Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice Cardiff  (Read 1497 times)

58 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (53 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PMAC123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been a bit less into punting lately, due to getting myself a girlfriend who is meeting those needs, shall we say. The idea of not punting again for the foreseeable future was quite depressing though so I felt I needed a swansong. Realistically I'm probably not quitting forever but it could be a good while, so I decided to go see Kandice. She has been on my hotlist for a long ass time and I've seen so many positive reviews for her, it simply had to be done, especially since if I didn't soon I might never.

I'm pretty sure Aps saw her the same day as me as he posted this yesterday and she was wearing the same thing when I saw her!: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152858.0

Anyways, Kandice is every bit as beautiful and good a service provider has everyone has said here, even more in fact. The first thing I noticed was how stunning her face is, she has a lot of body pictures on AW so I knew how that would be but she is the type of girl you would turn around and check out if she walked past you on the street.

She is also incredibly fun to talk to and someone I would genuinely consider being friends with if I met her in a normal situation. I can't say that for any other working girl I've ever seen. We were talking about her friends coming over later, how often we go out, where we like to go, Deliveroo, random things you would talk about to a friend. Not even sure how that happened as when with a WG I'm usually there to fuck and go, don't really care what else she has to say lmao.

Also, her page says she only sees guys over 28 unless their comms are particularly good. I haven't reached that age yet but she had no qualms seeing me and he had a good laugh, so if you are younger don't be afraid to message, just be respectful.

Comms were flawless, she cancelled on Wednesday as she had a landlord visit but we rearranged for Thursday and she promptly gave the address and was ready exactly on time. She actually apologised for not being ready early. Never heard that one before!

Her boobs are quite a big discussion point around here as they are fake and huge and many people don't like fake boobs. I fall strongly under this category but I fucking loved them. They are soft and bouncy and if she told you they were natural you would probably believe her to be honest, so don't let the enhancement put you off, ever. Her nipples are also very responsive and she was moaning quite believably while I sucked them. In fact the whole time this was the case, may have been real at some points but was probably fake at other points too as she moaned as soon as I touched her sometimes, but you wouldn't tell by the sound. She definitely enjoys what she does :). Ass is super soft and jiggly too, can't fault it at all.

I saw her for an hour which was £150 but her profile was listing it as £190, I think because she'd just come back from tour or something. She explained, apologised and gave me the 40 back without prompting.

During this time I had OWO twice, we fucked in doggy, missionary, and she rode me, mixed in with loads of slow sensual DFK, reverse oral, titwank (my first ever and the perfect tits for it), cuddling and chatting. Came once inside her in the condom, and once on her tits. Not a second was wasted and I left about 8 minutes after my hour had ran up, even then she was saying "no rush" as I was getting dressed. The most laidback WG I have seen in regards to time.

Standout moment for me was the OWO, she gave one of the best blowjobs ever, moaning up and down my cock slowly then quickly, licking my balls, etc. She has had her lips done which isn't usually my thing but seeing them sliding up and down my shaft was just wow!. 

She is the tallest girl I have ever slept with I think which made some positions slightly awkward, had to kind of squat down to fuck her doggy. I'm definitely a small girl guy but if you're into tall girls you won't find better than this anywhere. I can't exactly call her height a negative though :).

I would overall give:
Looks: 10/10
Comms: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Personality/Conversation:10/10

Honestly can't think of anything she did wrong.

I will update/edit this as things come up because so much went on in one little hour and I've almost definitely forgotten something. Feel free to ask any questions too :).
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 01:28:12 pm by PMAC123 »

Melfort212

Sounds great OP - body, face, services, personality.

Nice thing she gave you the £40 back, doubt too many prossies would do that.  :thumbsup:

Maybe I will have to check her out one day.   :rolleyes:

Offline Steelworker

PMAC, if this is your swan song, there is no better way to go out  :bomb:

np500

Great review PMAC123, having seen her about 9 times as you guys know, I can honestly say she, at the moment is my only regular, I've seen a few and will go back , but there's something about kandice that after a few weeks I can't help but be drawn back, she gives me that lustfull intimacy you don't get from most meets, and that's what I miss at home, can get a shag any day of the week , but for me, kandice adds that touch, and she's fit as , and good looking, so for me at my age, I'm fucking chuffed !

Offline aps

Great review. The skirt and the top is the same as her profile picture. She said that she is going to be coming back more often.

Melfort212

Great review. The skirt and the top is the same as her profile picture. She said that she is going to be coming back more often.

Can you call it a top? Looks like a bra!

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review.  I have seen her 3 times so far but have not managed to see her yet this year, have to get that sorted out.  She is a great girl.   :thumbsup:

Offline aps

Can you call it a top? Looks like a bra!

Sorry, English isn't my first language.  I get cardigan/jumper/sweater and coat/jacket mixed up too.