Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RitaLove - Swansea  (Read 861 times)

3 review(s) for RitaLove (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gastroboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have reviewed Rita before and as stated previously, when visiting, she always advertises in Gumtree as well. Rates on Gumtree are much more favourable.

Comms Rita is usually quick to respond and maintains good communications throughout.

Venue In the Swansea Marina area. Modern block of flats. Easy parking. Probably one of the best locations I have visited.

Meet After being buzzed in to the building, Rita lets me in from behind the door. First impressions are again - wow. Rita (or Sofia if you book through GT) is well in her forties but keeps herself in good shape.
The flat is not overlooked at all so I agree to leave the blinds open and allow plenty of light in. Off with the clothes and lay face down on the bed. I was after all here for a massage. A very sensual massage follows with plenty of suggestive strokes around the nether regions. Then i sense her stripping off and the next thing I feel is her naked body sliding up and down my back. I reach out and no problem touching her.
Then I turn over and  I suggest I lick her pussy. We end up in a 69- she gets so wet as my tongue and her mouth go into action. Superb owo and plenty of ball play. Teen she get s up to fetch the condom. Eases it on with dexterity and sucks it till I'm hard again before mounting me. Plenty of pounding ending up with me in top. Off with the johnny until she sucks me dry. No rush either as we both lay together recovering.

I queried the AW / Gumtree thing. Seems it was my lucky day as I received the full works.

Will I Return? Rita / Sofia assures me she will return to Swansea on a regular basis. As this venue is so discrete Andrew convenient, I will definitely be looking out for her