Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivy-rosalie - Bristol  (Read 1838 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5440310) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline ddd1980

External Link/Members Only

Wow
Wow
Wow
Amazing meet. Opened the door in a sexy outfit.
Exchanged money and down to an amazing OWO.
Deep throat and swallowed.
Music playing in a very tidy flat with parking and easy access.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As you're new, provided it was within the last 6 months, I'll let this one through but reviews really need a bit more detail than that. Have a look around the site and get an idea of how it works, check out other reviews to see what should be included, or there's a very good guide to review writing in the punting wiki -  External Link/Members Only

You should also check the rules, there's a link at the bottom of every page or here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Length of time booked and price paid are quite important. 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 04:03:20 pm by daviemac »

Offline puntingpumping1920

As you're new, provided it was within the last 6 months, I'll let this one through but reviews really need a bit more detail than that. Have a look around the site and get an idea of how it works, check out other reviews to see what should be included, or there's a very good guide to review writing in the punting wiki -  External Link/Members Only

You should also check the rules, there's a link at the bottom of every page or here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Length of time booked and price paid are quite important.

Would a review like this get accepted again

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266522.0
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Would a review like this get accepted again

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266522.0
I've no idea, I didn't see it at the time.

You'll have to forgive me if you have an issue with me trying to help new members get off to a good start so it saves them hassle further down the line. 

You'll have to forgive me if you have an issue with me trying to help new members get off to a good start so it saves them hassle further down the line.

I have no issue

Just asking a question

Offline dubs

AW profile is suspicious. Over a year old but no reviews and not verified  :thumbsdown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I have no issue

Just asking a question
I'm just trying to figure out your reasoning behind bringing up a 12 month old review on a thread started by a new member where some advice has been given that he, hopefully, finds useful for future reference.

If you have a problem with the review you linked or any other review then report it and it will be looked at. Mods can only take action on something they are aware of. Though I have to say derailing a new members first review is out of order.

Edit

I'm not sure if you've forgotten the rule that reviews have to be within 6 months and as long as this one is within that time it will stay as a review, if not it will be moved to discussions.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 05:08:19 pm by daviemac »

Offline joninbristol

I don't know the SP, but just to bring some levity and attention to a statement on her profile, as it's pertinent to this discussion:

"Q. I'm dubious to book with you as you have been on the site for a year and you're not verified or have any feedback.

A. I set my profile up a year ago but decided I didn't want to do anything with it. I restarted it on 8/11/2020 but am waiting for my passport to come back before I can fully verify.
If you need reassurance that I am genuine please contact Mistressavrielle, (adultwork.com/694411), who has a rating of 218 and is featured on many other sites or WolfSilver, (adultwork.com/5873436). Both of which I do work with."

I've seen a reasonable number of profiles like this that are set up months previously, but are only made visible quite some time after they were first registered.
Best guess? It's newbies registering then having second thoughts, then changing their minds again. Or wanting to find out what it's about but not being quite ready to take the plunge until they've sat on it for a while. Not wishing to sound obvious, but people have circumstances that change unexpectedly and suddenly too, especially recently. I've also had SPs I've had zero complaints about specifically ask me not to review them on AW, as they wish to ensure private information they have no control over isn't leaked out into the wider world, which I'm sure we can all fully appreciate as there are one or two tools out there (no fingers being pointed at anyone here, just to be clear).

:hi:

« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 05:40:41 pm by joninbristol »

I'm just trying to figure out your reasoning behind bringing up a 12 month old review on a thread started by a new member where some advice has been given that he, hopefully, finds useful for future reference.

If you have a problem with the review you linked or any other review then report it and it will be looked at. Mods can only take action on something they are aware of. Though I have to say derailing a new members first review is out of order.

I'll let this one through but reviews really need a bit more detail than that.

I posted Steve2’s review because he usually posts reviews similar to OP (Straight to the point and not much detail) 

I have no issue with Steve2’s reviews or this review 

I never derailed this thread…..I asked a question based on what you posted

You answered….the end     

This is my last post on this thread as this back & forth is derailing….My question has already been answered 

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I posted Steve2’s review because he usually posts reviews similar to OP (Straight to the point and not much detail) 

I have no issue with Steve2’s reviews or this review 

I never derailed this thread…..I asked a question based on what you posted

You answered….the end     

This is my last post on this thread as this back & forth is derailing….My question has already been answered
I posted "provided it was withing the last 6 months", something you chose to ignore, which is the deciding factor,  the reference to content was to save questions on any other reviews he posts at a later date.

Like I said I don't know why you wanted to post a link to a review that is 12 months old when I would have no idea if it was first posted within 6 months of the meet.   :unknown:

Offline ddd1980

Im new yes!!
Thank you for the heads up.
Better to know