Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any thoughts?  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Edinburghdanny

Afternoon all

Anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only

Might not be to everyone’s taste but does something for me.

Grateful for any comments on her. Need to take plunge when we can and it’s a desert out there in Edinburgh

Offline Clattypats

Only a verification pic if you put her ID number into search bar... Is all I have...Not much help as she has face pics anyway...  :D :hi:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 06:50:33 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Edinburghdanny

Yeah. Was hoping someone may have seen her and not bothered to review here.

Offline Edinburghdanny

Also something about her despite bad reviews.

Must be getting desperate now...

Offline Clattypats

Yeah. Was hoping someone may have seen her and not bothered to review here.
Just Bear in mind, one of the punters that have left her AW FB has seen Barebacker Suckersoph twice External Link/Members Only

She's known to take BB off her LL now and again, but I see it's back on it... Whether it was on it when said punter seen her I don't know, so if the WG in question did check his FB it may not have been on Suckersoph LL at that point...  :unknown: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 07:25:33 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Jayf

I've messaged her once for a car meet. Waited and waited eventually seen someone else instead. She texted me back at 12 30 am saying she was ready.  So I didn't bother. She seemed alright, I get the impression she used to be a street walker.

Offline Matrix

Afternoon all

Anyone seen this girl?

Might not be to everyone’s taste but does something for me.

Grateful for any comments on her. Need to take plunge when we can and it’s a desert out there in Edinburgh

Apparently buddies with this barebacking mess, according to her feedback.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 04:57:37 pm by Matrix »

Offline Jayf

Apparently buddies with this barebacking mess, according to her feedback.

She reminds me of that layla stark, the one who used to Rob the punters 🤔

Offline Edinburghdanny

Maybe back to the drawing board then ....

Offline myothernameis

Just Bear in mind, one of the punters that have left her AW FB has seen Barebacker Suckersoph twice External Link/Members Only

She's known to take BB off her LL now and again, but I see it's back on it... Whether it was on it when said punter seen her I don't know, so if the WG in question did check his FB it may not have been on Suckersoph LL at that point...  :unknown: :thumbsup:

On checking out one of the bareback sites, turns out Suckersoph is a member, and this is a reply to someone question about bareback

Bareback is also available at no extra cost, in fact I prefer it bare