Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirting Anal Sluts- Anyone know them?  (Read 3443 times)

Offline audirs4

External Link/Members Only

This just looks too good to be true...I wondered if anyone has any experience of either girl?
Banned reason: Thief
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Boinky

Plenty of reviews for Emma Stone if you use the search function using her AW ID. 2348511

As you can see feedback for her is extremely variable and she also has form for outing punters.

For that reason alone I wouldn't touch her, also the fact she looks utterly rank with her stupid fish lips, too large Kardashian-esque arse and bolt-on boobs.

Offline Clattypats

Plenty of reviews for Emma Stone if you use the search function using her AW ID. 2348511

As you can see feedback for her is extremely variable and she also has form for outing punters.

For that reason alone I wouldn't touch her, also the fact she looks utterly rank with her stupid fish lips, too large Kardashian-esque arse and bolt-on boobs.
Indeedy... On the Blacklist for outing punters...

Offline TKovac

I saw Emma quite a while back now that I look I don't think i reviewed her.

Would have been a low neutral. Seemed a bit jaded and this was circa 6 years ago. Very fake pretty which I don't like and while filthy as mentioned was just going through the motions. Also had the most horrendously chavy manc accent which reminded me of a guy I used to know and couldn't get that out my head while fucking her.

Back then she was 140/150 with buggery wouldn't pay her current prices for that level of service. Plus the outing danger
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise

Offline audirs4

Thanks chaps. I was really taken aback by the arse and legs on the blonde but on further inspection she’s rank rotten from the front.

Think I just got a bit of ‘shocked horn’ when I seen something finally appear in the FF Couple section of AW. Basically a mirage in a desert 🤦🏻‍♂️

Offline DickDiver

Squirting anal sounds like diarrhoea. That's a shit fetish.

Offline df1645

I do like the look of the brunette, Skylar. Hope to visit soon, will report back.

Offline Boinky

I like the look of her as well, but hanging out with that whackjob bint puts her on my wary list.

Offline audirs4

Spent a bit time reading the posts on Emma. She’s insane and defo dangerous. The pics from the back are still excellent very happy to have saved £360. 👍🏼

Offline Matrix

Spent a bit time reading the posts on Emma. She’s insane and defo dangerous. The pics from the back are still excellent very happy to have saved £360. 👍🏼

Yours for a £10

Offline audirs4

Offline Boinky

To be fair you'd probably get a better service from it with less chance of getting charged "Exxxtraas" and her looking like her skin is crawling when you touch her.

Offline Goingtohell1234567890

I seen emma last time she was up here still to put review up but would be booking them right now if i wasnt skint :lol:

If you research her on here shes has reputation of being a bit flaky but i took the risk and it paid off.  Tbh was the best punt ive ever had Obviouslly her looks arent for everyone but she does it for me and as advertised shes a complete and utter dirty whore.  Only negative she refused a facial as she just done her makeup but did swallow eagerly

Offline Vanhobonk

I banged Emma last time she was here too,not usualy my type but I had got the horn from her twitter ,she has wee vids on there.She was a great dirty fuck.I was intending on a positive review ,I had not noticed at time of booking she was outing clients so decided it would not sit right with me if a good review from me had the potential to get someone outed.Pitty as I would of booked the trio without a doubt .

Offline IRLBJ

Her profile also says if you don’t last the full hour it’s not her problem. Sounds to me like she will try make you cum as quickly as possible then ask you to leave.