Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best-anal Karla glasgow  (Read 1632 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6449143) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Goingtohell1234567890

Seen this one twice in the last 6 months

First meet was 1 hour.  Confirmed by txt that anal was included in price of 100, its went up to 120 now

Arrived usual hiding behind door. Flat was a shithole with just a mattress on the floor for the deed.  Id say she is older than the stated age and probably in her 50s.  Has a kind of slutty romanian granny look if theres such a thing but i was to horny so just went with it.

Gave her the cash confirmed the anal and after stashing cash she came back and got fully naked revealing her big saggy tits and asks me how i like a blowjob "rough or gentle"  i goes for rough and she goes straight for condom and i asked if she can do owo.  With a bit of a huff she agrees and goes straight for my cock and fucking hell this granny can suck dick.  Shes ramming it to the back of her throat with zero gag reflex and no complaints of me grabbing her head and pushing it down.  In fact she came up for air at a point and told me blowjob is my favourite.

After about 20 mins of this i tell her time to fuck your ass now.  Condom on and in doggy but shes positioning herself so you can get deep in her ass only an inch or 2 at most in there.  A bit of faffing about like this then i tell her to get on her back but she says she cant do anal this way.  Was getting annoyed by this point so i told her just to suck it again.

Five minutes of more facefucking and i cum down her throat with her nose touching my belly great stuff.

She disapears for a min and comes back and asks if i want a massage.  I says no just suck my cock again and she says no sorry i gave you extra owo and cim you need to give me another 40 to go again.  Tbh i was pretty spent by this point but was annoying at the same time.

Got dressed and left with her repeatedly asking if i was happy.

Would have been a positive if it wasnt for the end her adding extras on for me

Returned a couple months ago for a 15 min blowjob. 

No makeup this time and looked a bit rougher but had a base for the bed this time at least...

Was ow and she just got straight into it this time not asking my preference of rough or gentle and i facefucked the shit out of her for about 10 mins till i blew.  She did get a bit pissy towards the end telling me i need to cum cause i was killing her.

To sum it up the anal is a waste of time but boy can she take a dick down her throat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only