Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BestNaturalBoobs - Paisley  (Read 2152 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4829341) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Scottisheastwood

External Link/Members Only

Comms
On the day booking, was asked to call when i initially enquired via text, spoke to her and confirmed a hour booking in a couple of hours time.

Residential area in Paisley, plenty of on street parking available.

Looks

Ugly is the best way to describe her, a very unattractive Spanish women, skinny, small tits, with a very bushy fanny. She had hair under her arms, on her upper lip, on her belly button and also a incoming monobrow.

Service

Started with a light massage, very basic, then she started to rub her tits on my back, flipped me over and gave me OW, not bad, but not anything to shout about, then stuck a bag on a had her on top cowgirl until I came. Tried my best to pretend I wasn’t raging at the lack of grooming/effort as I thought I’d try and get an hours worth of service, but after I popped once the harsh reality of her looks really sunk in and I had to get myself out of the there before I said something nasty to her.

Honestly, she’s the worst looking punt I’ve ever had, the hairiness was uncalled for, regret not walking away, but I was committed in terms of transport and thought I’d give her the benefit of the doubt, A bad decision on my part.

First review lads be easy on me...

External Link/Members Only

Offline 1980Tam

Did the name draw you in . In my opinion theres only 1 WG with the best natural boobs Ive seen , she only works edinburgh and not due back for a while .

Offline Scottisheastwood

Na can’t say it was the name that drew me in, her profile looks professional which is what actually gave me the impression I might get that level of actual service, but I was wrong, forgot to say that I’d asked her to where stockings lingerie etc, which she agreed to but when I turned up she was wearing some old T-shirt with a white bra underneath and a red g string? Honestly cringing thinking about the whole experience, really like to hear about anyone else’s experience of her
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 11:56:03 pm by Scottisheastwood »

Offline scotland19something

sorry to hear you had a back experience. :(

She's been on my list for a while but having read your review, I'll give this one a wide miss.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Ice121

Ive seen her about a year ago , l got messed about with time issues as i think she punts from place to place with taxis, i never thought she was that bad tho , i loved the hairy bush , yeh on cow girl she deffo fucks you good , buy yeh maybe an hour booking is to long with her .

Offline Scottisheastwood

Hairy bush fair enough, but hairy armpits? And hair around her belly button? That’s too much, but each to there own I guess

Offline Atomcat58

Says on her profile gorgeous face and eyes ,dazzling smile ??
Obviously a different mirror ??,maybe narsarrcistic tendancies ???
Also £100 for 1/2 (Aye Right) :blush: :angry:

Online Name Not Found

another harsh lesson on why a 1hr booking is never a good idea for your first visit when 1/2 hr is available.

Offline J_H

another harsh lesson on why a 1hr booking is never a good idea for your first visit when 1/2 hr is available.
+1.

Offline Spikey

Thanks for heads up ScottE'wood. I definitely won't be going anywhere near BNB.:vomit: :vomit: