Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stephanie - NTS Edinburgh  (Read 847 times)

Offline Al Ramone

I was out and about and turned up at New Town Sauna on spec.
External Link/Members Only

Comms
The desk girl greeted me in a friendly fashion upon arrival, and there were 4 girls on this afternoon. 2 (Carmen and Allana) were busy and Victoria and Stephanie awaited in the lounge area. I grabbed a towel and headed for the locker room and shower.
Bloke came into reception just behind me and headed for the lounge, chose Victoria (tanned, blonde, filthy mid-30s) – yeah, so would I. That left Stephanie (fit, mid 50s). 10/10

Meeting
Stephanie seemed familiar to me but not from NTS. During conversation in lounge I politely enquired if we’d met before (‘no, I don’t think so’) or had she worked anywhere else in Edinburgh (‘no, I’ve only worked here’).
Mmmmnn….vaguely recall a Stephanie in Carols a few years ago.
Anyway off to the room not the largest, but large enough with an in-room shower and we got to know one another with gentle fondling and pecking on the lips.
Stephanie gave me a light back massage and some teasing.
I turned around for more light kissing – much prefer the deeper French version, but alas – and fondling. She has an athletic, well-toned body and nice tits but doesn’t allow her pussy to be fingered or her tits to be gripped or sucked firmly.
Oh well, maybe oral would be better….
OWO was given but without going very deep and she was a mouth and wank hard by hand type.
69 was in an awkward position, so again it was just her clit that was accessible – with fake moans of course.
On with the cover, and sex in a couple of positions before I removed the condom and was finished by hand.
Not a bad time, just not very good.
Oh, and about halfway through I realised that she was indeed the ex-Carols Stephanie that I’d met before and had been treated with equal disdain.

Cost
1 hour - £30 plus £70
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 12:26:02 pm by Al Ramone »

Offline S1975

So she lied AND gave shite service, how is this neutral? Fucking hate that kind of oral

Offline Largs43

I first met her in Scorpio Leisure a couple of years ago, and then again at the Newtown Sauna in early 2018, where I engaged her services. She had a good body and looks for a GILF, and seemed friendly enough.

In the room, I found her a bit moany, and also gave her a neutral.

As I recall, it was like unenthusiastic anniversary sex with a miserable wife, where she just wants you to get it over with asap and let her get to sleep.