Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Lovett  (Read 1485 times)

Offline uutarn

External Link/Members Only

There is one review of her by lowie whose review i trust but i like to have a more varied synopsis before deciding so just wondering if any others have had a taste of her?
Just some general things, attitude, looks, enthusiasm, dos/don'ts etc.

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline RetroPete

I'd agree with the review. Seen her a couple of times, pretty girl pics are a very good reflection of what she actually looks like. Girl next door type, natural looking doesn't go over the top with make up etc. Full on DfK, owo, great sex all done with enthusiasm, One of the better girls I've seen in Norfolk. I would definitely recommend her!

Offline Lowie1973

External Link/Members Only

There is one review of her by lowie whose review i trust but i like to have a more varied synopsis before deciding so just wondering if any others have had a taste of her?
Just some general things, attitude, looks, enthusiasm, dos/don'ts etc.

Cheers  :drinks:
Lily took part in a couple of the Cambridge parties last year and gets a mention in those reviews I seem to remember

Offline uutarn

Lily took part in a couple of the Cambridge parties last year and gets a mention in those reviews I seem to remember
Yea she is but i don't like to judge from them, sometimes things change from parties to a 1-2-1... maybe...

Anyway thanks for the info chaps, seems to me she is going on the list.

ramrodronnie

I'd agree with the review. Seen her a couple of times, pretty girl pics are a very good reflection of what she actually looks like. Girl next door type, natural looking doesn't go over the top with make up etc. Full on DfK, owo, great sex all done with enthusiasm, One of the better girls I've seen in Norfolk. I would definitely recommend her!

If you've seen her a couple of times RetroPete? How about a Review or two?

4everyoung

I have met Lily a couple of times she does what she says. Looks just like her photo stunningly tight body and a filthy mind. A little expensive is the only thing stopping me seeing her more especially with the added anal