Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sexy Victoria Ipswich  (Read 1410 times)

Neal69

Recent Punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned and all good.

Waterfront area Ipswich Nice Place.

£100 1 Hour.

Met at door by good looking Polish Girl with a very slim body. Definitely the girl in the profile pics.

Just a few tattoos which are tasteful ( not a tattoo fan).

After stashing the cash she was back promptly.

Defiantly older than the stated age of 24 but not too bad Got to be mid 30's.

Dressed in a skimpy lacy dressing gown type thing with nice matching pants and bra underneath.

Kissing was not FK but pleasant enough while I relieved her of her clothes and mine.

Really nice slim body with little sag on the tits and a tasty looking shaved pussy.

No evidence of Childbirth although she did tell me she had 2 children.

Made a few fake noises as we got into it but really started to warm up when I got into RO. In fact I am pretty sure she came during this as she was very sensitive afterwards and she got very very wet.

My turn now. On with a mack for OW despite OWO discretion being on the profile. Good technique.

Shagging missionary followed by doggy then out for OW until completion.

Rest of time spent chatting but this is limited due to poor English Gave up and  snogged and cuddled the time away.

Then had a bit of bizarre experience getting out of the place.

Neutral due to OWO and FK being on the likes list but not being done.

Not a Negative as she was good looking and in great shape despite being older. Really got enthusiastic during the RO and the Fucking.

I think as I am getting more experience I am getting more discerning.

Otherwise a good punt.

Return?

Possibly but I must try her Flatmate first who was great on the phone and really sounded up for it.

N

Offline madeinwales56

I'm on the edge of my seat. What was the bizarre experience getting out of the place?

Offline socks

I'm with my welsh friend here, come on Neal less of these cliffhangers!!!

Offline uutarn

Then had a bit of bizarre experience getting out of the place.
???
Fell down some stairs and broke your neck?
Fisticuffs with Sergei?
You preformed so well the WG wouldn't let you go until you made her cum again?

The suspense is killing me. :)

Neal69

Sorry guys and you are going to be disappointed.

I posted in the bizzare punting experience thread.

I got locked inside a secure parking compound at her flat.

N

Offline uutarn

Oh yea i remember reading that :P.

Offline The Beano

Just for info, I went to this address today expecting to see Emilie, but when I got there I was greeted by a 22yo petite brunette called Katie. I contemplated walking but she looked cute and absolutely gorgeous. Not reviewing because she said she was off to London on Wednesday, but if you can see her before then I would recommend. She is easily recognisable as she has "Wonderful Life" tattooed across her diaphragm. £70 for half hour, owo, mish, ro, doggy facing wardrobe mirrors. Had about 10 mins left at the end with her stroking, tickling and being generally nice.
TB

Neal69

Same experience as you Beano.

Booked Emilie and got Katie.

Difficult one to review as Katie was as you say cute as fuck.

Looking back on it as Emilie has her face obscured I would maybe not have known apart from your post above about the distinctive Tattoo.

The only difference with your experience was that O was with.

I thin I will post something on the main board.

Just to add that Katie told me she would be in Ipswich for another 2 weeks.

N

Offline The Beano

It's a difficult one, I had a good time, certainly positive, but others may get upset if you give a positive to a b&s, especially when the services are not as per the profile eg I got owo, you had ow, and she doesn't do cim. But I would go again if I was sure it was going to be the same girl.
TB

Neal69

TB

That's why I added the info about her being around for another 2 weeks.

BTW the bloody gate did not open for me again on the way out. Luckily for me there was someone driving in so I just slipped out.

A Few interesting comments on the main board now though.

N

Offline The Beano

I'll have a look. I nearly got stuck in the car park but noticed she lets you in through the car entrance, but the button opens the lock on the pedestrian gate.
TB

Neal69

Ahhh  that's why I could not get out then  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Doh

N

Neal69

Noticed that Katie is now showing on Sweet as Candy or Emilie's profile.

You can see the tattoo that Beano was talking about clearly.

Neal69

Hang on.

This is her as well.

Just cant see the tattoo in these pics.

N

Offline The Beano

Yes, that's definitely her in all the pics. The ones without the tatoo are either older pictures or photoshopped. Another point is she lists cim, but she told me she never does it (although I wasn't complaining while cumming in doggy as I watched the reflection in the wardrobe mirror!). Problem is knowing if you're going to see her or someone else.
TB

Offline Students Notebook

I have great difficulty with these links. I cant ask my friends or family for help, you can imagine why.

If you have any helpful tips, please let me know.