Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New place in manchester opening  (Read 4785 times)

Offline con-a-ser

I think it is the old Orchids place under new ownership

but here is what I know so far

Manchester's Newest Massage parlour Honeyz will be opening for business on Monday the 2nd of May 2016.

Situated in the Middleton area of Manchester and boasting 5 rooms. It has been purpose build and we are looking forward to opening our doors next week.

If you would like any further details then please visit our website

External Link/Members Only where you can find our contact number.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Cheers Con-a-ser, not been to the old place but the location looks good for me with it not being central, may take a look when they are up and running and have photos of the girls on the website

Offline george r

10.00 am eary openings is handy is the girls can get there that early ?

Offline con-a-ser

They could be in the catch 22 as they are recruiting staff like GFE was

Guys don't want to go as not a lot of staff,
Girls don't want to work there if quiet

I suspect if the person who told me about it returns to the rooms there could be a que

Online ProtocolDroid

Thanks Con-a-ser; this definitely sounds like something I may wish to explore as well, certainly if the standards of the rooms and girls are in the same league as the well-established competition in the area.

Looks like they intend to start relatively small, with only 2-3 girls working simultaneously. You're probably right in saying that this is due to the Catch 22 situation they find themselves in. However, after some (hopefully) good experiences the word will rapidly spread on forums such as this, and they should soon be able to make better use of those 5 rooms. Prices will play a role as well, obviously, with their local competitors to some extent reflecting what punters will accept, as we have seen in for example GFE's decision to offer a bit more VFM in Bury than they do in Sheffield.

I'll await the photos as well. Here's to hoping they will not be overly photoshopped, and that they'll be reasonably honest about ages and dress sizes!

johnboy007

They could be in the catch 22 as they are recruiting staff like GFE was

How were GFE recruiting?

Offline Rack Admirer

I suspect if the person who told me about it returns to the rooms there could be a que

You're such a tease, Con  :sarcastic:

Offline Robert44

Thank goodness for the M60 anti-clockwise, I seem to spend a lot of my time driving up and down that stretch to pay my regards to various parlours.

Offline TomTank

Mixed race, ex-Wonder Lounge?

I wish Nicola would go for Middleton - looks like a gap there

Online Dickled

I think it is the old Orchids place under new ownership

but here is what I know so far

Manchester's Newest Massage parlour Honeyz will be opening for business on Monday the 2nd of May 2016.

Situated in the Middleton area of Manchester and boasting 5 rooms. It has been purpose build and we are looking forward to opening our doors next week.

If you would like any further details then please visit our website

External Link/Members Only where you can find our contact number.
Just looked at website, opening put back to 6th May.

Offline howrude

Seems to be quite a promising place. Some of the girls sound familiar.

Online ProtocolDroid

You'd think that with the opening being tomorrow they would have sorted out photos of the girls. Most ages are also still missing.

I do hope it works out for them, though... and for us as well! :cool:

Offline lewisjones23

saw some photos of their girls

most look fat and older

pass for me

Online ProtocolDroid

saw some photos of their girls

most look fat and older

pass for me

There are photos for four girls available at the moment: Poppy, Andrea, Ellie and Adelle. Of these, three are described as in their twenties. Two are said to be petite, though Ellie's photos actually suggest otherwise (unless they are using the term "petite" in the looser sense of 'short', which is unhelpful).

Still, am keeping my eye on this place to see how it develops. I suspect that Con-a-ser may have an update for us sooner rather than later :D

Offline lewisjones23

Offline TomTank

Adelle definitely looks like the Adelle who used to work at Sheridans, Baileys, La Maison, and GFE.
Anyone tried it yet?

Offline strokeyjoe

This is an annoying one for me as I was offered a free hour with the girl of my choice (Andrea is right up my street looks wise!!!) after I did some work on the place. Far too close to home for me to accept though!!  :dash:

Offline con-a-ser

Adelle definitely looks like the Adelle who used to work at Sheridans, Baileys, La Maison, and GFE.
Anyone tried it yet?

well the photo's are stolen of one of there sites
Or used same photographer who would actually own the copyright  ;) :D :D

Offline george r

10.00 am eary openings is handy is the girls can get there that early ?

open at 10.00 but looks like rota says 11.00am start ?  :dash:

Offline TomTank

well the photo's are stolen of one of there sites
Or used same photographer who would actually own the copyright  ;) :D :D

They look like the old ones taken by Jane who used to own Baileys - wouldn't think she cares much and be glad to help Adelle.

Anyway stop teasing about who might be working at Honeyz and tell us who it is :-)

Offline con-a-ser

Anyway stop teasing about who might be working at Honeyz and tell us who it is :-)

Some folk want all the work done for them

WireTID

I think Poppy is MinnieMolly from AW (unless someone has stolen her pics !!!)

External Link/Members Only

VorteX0

Hate it when photos are re-used. Questions the credibility of the place or site.

Offline Duke of Earl

Adele seems to have disappeared off the rota and list of girls.

Offline Robert44

It's takes less than a few minutes to take an accurate digital photograph of a wg, blur or remove the face, resize it, compress it and then upload it to the website, it's not rocket science.
Yet so many parlours struggle to do this effectively, no idea why.

Offline con-a-ser

I think a lot of this is due to guy/girl who does website not in the building as could be sub contracted to someone else

Pro photo's in studio cost money
Parlour not wanting to pay has girl might only do one or two shifts
Girl not wanting to pay cause she wants money
Photographer not wanting to sit in parlour all day & try to catch girl between bookings
girls not wanting to loose bookings

Then the girls want to pinch the photo's for AW & the copyright issues start

That Is why I always respect  :hi: to the way Merv does things at Sandys

Offline con-a-ser

Called into this place last night & enjoyed my service & will do a more detailed report later

Place is above a takeaway & as a rear entrance were you can park & there is a car park just down the raod
Service was at about 10:30pm & was £40 + extra's

Online ProtocolDroid

Thanks in advance for the report Con-a-ser. I'll be especially interested to hear whether they are positioning themselves in the same league as SS, LM and GFE, in terms of quality of the girls and facilities. The lower price might suggest that perhaps they're aiming a bit lower, but then again maybe this is their way of generating custom.

Offline TomTank

Thanks in advance for the report Con-a-ser. I'll be especially interested to hear whether they are positioning themselves in the same league as SS, LM and GFE, in terms of quality of the girls and facilities. The lower price might suggest that perhaps they're aiming a bit lower, but then again maybe this is their way of generating custom.

although he has mentioned paying for extras ... depends what the extra charges are, as I can get all of what I want at Sheridans and Roses for £40 all-in

Online Dickled

although he has mentioned paying for extras ... depends what the extra charges are, as I can get all of what I want at Sheridans and Roses for £40 all-in
I thought extras were chargeable at Roses?

Offline TomTank

I thought extras were chargeable at Roses?

I think OWO is chargeable but they don't make silly charges for kinky stuff

Online Dickled

I think OWO is chargeable but they don't make silly charges for kinky stuff
That's a really intriguing reply. Please do elaborate. :)

Offline TomTank

That's a really intriguing reply. Please do elaborate. :)

dom stuff like spanking, nipple torture, and strapon/anal toys

Online ProtocolDroid

Never been to Sheridan's but in terms of facilities, cleanliness, and quality (looks-wise) of the girls RR is not in the same league as SS, LM and GFE. If you're happy with it, then great, but to my mind there's a reason why these three other places charge a little more.

And yes, OWO was definitely extra at RR when I went there.

Offline con-a-ser

The girl I saw I have seen a few times at TWL The Georgian & Honeys as well as Baileys always been £10 for CIM

Offline Robert44

Never been to Sheridan's but in terms of facilities, cleanliness, and quality (looks-wise) of the girls RR is not in the same league as SS, LM and GFE. If you're happy with it, then great, but to my mind there's a reason why these three other places charge a little more.

And yes, OWO was definitely extra at RR when I went there.

The only parlours where I see the girls shower regularly at the end of a service are SS, GFE and KSG. That's why I don't mind paying extra. Some girls at SS don't shower, but most do.

There are some parlours where the girls never shower and it is poor hygiene and lazy. We all know which ones they are.
No way will I get involved with RO in a parlour until I have been with a girl at least once and see that she showers at the end of a service.

GFE is the only place I know where they are told to shower and do so.