Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherrycum99 (AW) Haverhill  (Read 1111 times)

young punter

I’ve tried a search on UKP but this girl has recently changed her username hence the new post.

Has anyone seen Cherrycum99? I can’t remember what her last username was, she ticks all my boxes but has a few red flags (hidden feedback, no phone number..).

I’m hoping (wishful thinking) someone might tell me she’s legit but I’m skeptical.

Offline Students Notebook

I’ve tried a search on UKP but this girl has recently changed her username hence the new post.

Has anyone seen Cherrycum99? I can’t remember what her last username was, she ticks all my boxes but has a few red flags (hidden feedback, no phone number..).

I’m hoping (wishful thinking) someone might tell me she’s legit but I’m skeptical.

Try giving us a link.
S.N.

Offline Billy no mates

Her Q&A is a mess, and some of it is copy/paste from other working girls, I recognise word for word the ‘piss artist’ part from Anastasiasophie’s (or whatever her name was) profile.

Jas1975

No but if you TOFTT please review as I think I would like to....

Offline wizzo9

Agreed her Q&A s definitely a mess.

Q. What do you normally wear?   A. What ever you want me to.
I m happy to dress elegantly provicatively in pubic alswo depending on whether you want sophisticated arm candy or all heads turning BOMBSHELL.

I'd like to see that in pubic!

Offline WASA38

If you copy and paste her AW reference number into the UKP search bar you will get the answer to your question, ie Lucious (sic) Lilz, Explicit Chardonnay and Brubette Babe100.

Reportedly sometime barebacker.

Offline NickB355

I messaged her a couple of weeks ago asking if she was available and got a quick reply saying she was so I replied asking if I could see her and got no reply, also put in a booking request which was ignored!? I see she has changed her name again!

Offline canadianguy

She has (very negative) history.  Also uses: External Link/Members Only - and various other profiles.

No personal experience, but have looked before as I sometimes visit the area for work.

Offline mrbushyfox

I have to admit to seeing her a good 3/4 years or so back before i joined UPK..... it was one i'd rather forget.....her place was a serious mess and
as for the girl herself not recognisable from her pictures she was very very thin and very tired looking it was obvious to me why she was so thin.
I left and didn't stay...