Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Toni - Cambridge  (Read 1378 times)

mbutler

External Link/Members Only

So, a positive, but I came away disappointed with one thing.

Venue - Holiday Inn, Histon.  Good location, but annoying that they now charge for parking, and annoying that (because of the short notice of her booking) they gave her a room with 2 single beds.

Comms - Excellent via AW with a super quick response and pretty short notice

Looks - Excellent.  Really attractive girl, perfect tits (for me), dark hair.  The pictures on AW are accurate, although she didn't look like I'd imagined her to.  Still cute.

She had a bit of a cold.  I didn't catch it (the meet was a few weeks ago)

Action - straight into it, lots of RO which she seemed to enjoy - I tried a sneaky finger in her arse too, which she wasn't having!  I was enjoying it too, so stood up so she could return the favour while I kept rubbing her.  I got a couple of small licks, but no OWO, certainly no DT, and when the big moment came it was clear she wasn't going to open her mouth (despite my pretty obvious hints jamming my cock to her lips) so i unloaded on her face.  Thinking about this now - I didn't confirm this in advance, didn't ask for it specifically (vocally), and the rest of the meeting was enjoyable - but this was the moment that disappointed me afterwards.

Nice chatting about her travels and work inbetween sessions, then I instigated round 2 which was mish to completion (can't remember the other details - sorry).

So, it's a positive review.  I would go back - she was definitely a good looking woman.  But disappointed (with her and myself) for that non-CIM incident.  I'll ask next time!

Offline emirates52

Her seemingly permanent sniff has been commented on before.

Offline englandfan

seen 'toni' before

attractive, but if she doesnt fancy you, then she doesnt put in the effort

far better girls around who actually enjoy this work

toni clearly doesnt

Offline Chorley

seen 'toni' before

attractive, but if she doesnt fancy you, then she doesnt put in the effort

far better girls around who actually enjoy this work

toni clearly doesnt
Thanks.  :hi: I Was considering seeing her  as I'd noted her AW previously. Now Blacklisted due to this poor attitude.  :thumbsdown:

Offline englandfan

shes the one 'neutral' AW feedback i received on my 20 plus other positives

saying we 'didnt click'

thats cos you didnt put the effort in luv

really pisses me off.  Pretty girls who could do so much better in life if they didnt think the world owed them a favour

people like 'toni'  will never amount to anything