Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suffolk girl in halesworth  (Read 1756 times)

andy_hurst

Anyone seen or been with Suffolk Girl from Adultwork

vt

Anyone seen or been with Suffolk Girl from Adultwork

You mean this one...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I remember asking before soon after she first appeared and again a year later, this is going back 3-4 years now. It is strange that nobody seems to have met her on here. There have been a number of profiles and different names for those same old pics. I have wondered if it's just a PG scam.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12826.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27695.0

She has advertised an MF service with her older hubby that was cheaper than her 1-2-1.

Bizarrely, the offering now is a Tantric massage with extras...but if the base price is £120, it's looking very over-priced!!  :wackogirl:

There have been one-post wonders on her threads that I suspect could be the husband or whoever is touting the PG scam, not you is it??  :unknown:

vt

This is the latest 2017 version of the MF profile...offering an MF 3-some for £100...3 positive feedbacks...

So a back-rub & HJ for £120...or a 3-way orgy for £100??   :dash:

I think I'd go for the latter...as long as Hubby's bi tendencies are kept locked firmly in the closet!!  :scare:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 12:08:20 pm by vt »

Offline itk

This is the latest 2017 version of the MF profile...offering an MF 3-some for £100...3 positive feedbacks...

So a back-rub & HJ for £120...or a 3-way orgy for £100??   :dash:

I think I'd go for the latter...as long as Hubby's bi tendencies are kept locked firmly in the closet!!  :scare:

Phoned them years back about the MMF and something just didn't seem geniune, would probably fuck her with my arse against the wall:  :D

Offline steveng1982

Met her twice only for massage inc hr when she's offered specials.  She's actually a good looking girl with a nice body . Lovely tit's. The massage was good and very good hand relief.  She seems to enjoy it. As far as full service goes it looks like she enjoys it more when her partner is involved.  Sorry I can't give too much help.

Offline Mrcool39

Visited a few years back. Both were present. Did the business with the young lady with husband present. He just watched so not sure how much involvement there could have been. Agree nice looking girl, Scottish, if that helps

vt

Met her twice only for massage inc hr when she's offered specials.  She's actually a good looking girl with a nice body . Lovely tit's. The massage was good and very good hand relief.  She seems to enjoy it. As far as full service goes it looks like she enjoys it more when her partner is involved.  Sorry I can't give too much help.

Good to hear that it is a genuine profile. How close to 28 do you reckon she is??  :unknown:

Offline steveng1982

I'd say accurate. Nice friendly girl . Never seen the other half so couldn't comment on him.

Offline Mrcool39

Yes, would agree, around 28ish