Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Jessie, on tour  (Read 1095 times)

Gspotter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has mixed reviews here and overall I'd rate her positive with some reservations.

I think she's part of SexyLouise's group of touring girls. Communications followed the norm for that gang- a call from a withheld number about 30 minutes before to confirm, then another call when you arrive at the hotel with their room number.

Her pictures are accurate, she's in her early 20s, not fat (as opposed to being slim) with relatively small breasts. Started off with some French kissing, then oral which was decent. She then switched to vigorous hand relief with lots of lube. I didn't want to come just yet so moved around for reverse oral which she liked. She had a clit buzzer and used it on herself while I had my fingers in her pussy. She said she likes sex while using the vibrator and it is an interesting sensation as you can feel the buzzing on your cock. She had an orgasm with the vibrator and I had one while doing it doggy-style.

Positives- an attractive and friendly girl, accurate list of services.
Negatives- she comes across as inexperienced which some might like. I feel she rushes and goes through the motions. She asks a lot of questions like how often you punt, which girls have you seen, do you have a partner etc.

Offline eyeseebee

Another account of this girl rushing and going through the motions. Sorry but there's nothing positive about that.

SaneOnes

Your negatives made the punt sound like a neutral experience in the end. A useful review nonetheless, thanks, mate.